Facts of Robert De Niro
|Full Name:||Robert De Niro|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Robert De Niro is a well-known American Italian actor-producer-director. De Niro has received numerous honors, including two Academy Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, the Cecil B. DeMille Awards, the Gloden Lion, and the AFI Life Achievement Award.
How old is Robert De Niro?
Robert was born on August 16, 1943 in Greenwich Village, New York. As of 2020, he will be 77 years old, born under the astrological sign Leo. Similarly, his father’s name is Robert De Niro Sr., and his mother’s name is Virgina Admiral. Both of my parents are well-known professional painters. Similarly, his father is of Irish descent, while his mother is of English and Dutch ancestry. He also has an impressive ancestry.
Robert is a nationality of the United States. Furthermore, his parents divorced when he was three years old. His mother then took care of him. His father, on the other hand, remains in contact with him and has a significant influence on his upbringing. In terms of education, he attended PS 41 in Manhattan until sixth grade, when he was transferred to Elisabeth Irwin High School for seventh and eighth grades.
Later, he attended the private upper school of the Little School House Elisabeth High School and then the high school of music and art until the ninth grade. He is then transferred to a public junior high school. De Niro attends the McBurney School, a private high school. He later attended the Rhodes preparatory school but did not graduate from either.
How much is Robert De Niro’s Net Worth?
Similarly, as a successful actor, he has received a number of awards throughout his career. In terms of accomplishments, he has been nominated for the Prestigious Academy Awards seven times in the category of best supporting actor and five times in the category of best actor. Robert was nominated twice for best supporting actor and best actor. He has been nominated for eight Golden Globe Awards, including best actor in a motion picture drama and best actor.
Similarly, he won an award for his spellbinding performance in Ranging Bull in the category of best actor motion picture drama. Again in 2011, he received the prestigious Cecil B. De Mille awards, Golden Globe lifetime achievement awards for his exemplary artist skill and exceptional talent.
Robert’s net worth is estimated to be in the $500 million range. As a well-known actor, he earns $207748 per week. His only source of income is his acting career. Despite being one of the most famous actors, he is content with his earnings. He has become one of the most successful actors in his career. He has not been involved in any controversy or rumor as of yet.
Is Robert De Niro dating or married?
Similarly, when it comes to his marital status, he is straight and divorced. He is now single. His divorce from Grace has come as a surprise to Hollywood. Robert married Grace Hightower in 1997. Grace is another successful actress. In November 2018, they divorced after 20 years of marriage. Furthermore, De Niro was married to Dahinne Abbott in 1976. They have a son named Raphael De Niro, who is also a former actor.
They divorced in 1998 after a long period of disagreement. Following that, he had an affair with great supermodel Toukie Smith and has a twin son conceived through in-vitro fertilization and delivered by a surrogate mother. He also has a daughter named Helen Grace. Similarly, he has six children and four grandchildren. Robert has a number of relationships in his life.
How tall is Robert De Niro?
Similarly, he is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs around 75kg. Likewise, his chest-waist-biceps measurements are 40-32-37 inches. Furthermore, he wears size 8 shoes. He looks stunning with dark brown eyes and white black hair.
Career line of Robert De Niro
- Robert began his acting career at the age of ten, when he played the cowardly lion in a school production of The Wizard of Oz. After a while, his career took a new direction when he landed a small role in 1993.
- He has appeared in several films, including the French film Three Rooms in Manhattan, which served as his directorial debut. The first film in which De Niro Frist appeared as a lead actor was Greeting, which was released in 1968.
- 1973 was a banner year for him. He has appeared in two major films: Bang The Drum Slowly and Means Street. The public praised his performance in the film. After the release of Mean Street, Robert achieves great success, which is why he developed a strong bond with the director Martin.
- He worked with Martin on several films, including Taxi Diver, World War II, and The Last Tycoon, all of which were huge successes.
- In 1980, he delivered an outstanding performance as Jake La Motta in Martin Scorsese’s film Raging Bull. Similarly, after a few years, in 2002, he is seen in his role as Paul Vitti in 1999 with his comedy cracks in the film Analyze This. Similarly, that same year, he hosted a CBS show titled, which was a documentary about September 11.
- In 2004, he made his animated debut in the film Shark Talde. Similarly, he began his career in 2013 with roles in The Big Wedding, Killing Season, and The Family. He has had a very successful career. Many people praise his acting abilities.