Facts of Robert Pattinson:
|Full Name:||Robert Pattinson|
|Net Worth:||$100 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)|
|Profession:||actor, producer, model, musician, singer|
|Sibling:||(two) Victoria and Elizabeth “Lizzy” Pattinson|
Robert Pattinson is a British actor, producer, model, and musician. Robert Pattinson rose to fame with his role as vampire Edward Cullen in the 2008 film ‘The Twilight Saga,’ which consists of five sequences set between 2008 and 2012. Likewise, he was Hollywood’s highest-paid and most bankable actor.
How old is Robert Pattinson?
Robert Pattinson is 34 years old. She was born on May 13, 1986, in London, England. His father’s name is Richard Pattinson, and his mother’s name is Clare Pattinson. He grew up with Victoria and singer Elizabeth “Lizzy” Pattinson as siblings. Furthermore, he is of British nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown.
His father owned a car import business, and his mother worked for a modeling agency. He was a very shy child as a child. Despite his shy demeanor, he aspired to be a performer, such as his older sister Lizzy, from a young age. His father, on the other hand, strongly encouraged him to try his hand at acting.
Moving on to his educational background, he attended Tower House School. Later, he enrolled at The Harrodian School. Concerning his nationality, he is a British citizen, but his ethnic background is unknown.
Is Robert Pattinson Married or Dating Girlfriend?
Robert Pattinson is currently dating Suki Waterhouse. On July 30, 2018, E! published photos of the couple kissing in the streets of London. Although neither of them confirms the relationship, a source tells Us Weekly that the couple has been dating for months. After being linked since 2018, they didn’t talk about their relationship until early 2020.
Similarly, they confirm that their relationship is still going strong. On January 12, 2020, the pair is seen leaving Waterhouse’s 27th birthday party in London. At the start of the year, the couple also sparked engagement rumors. Sufi was photographed wearing a ring on her left finger while attending a Dior dinner party in Paris. However, they have not confirmed the news, and she does not wear the jewelry on a regular basis.
During an interview for GQ’s June cover in May 2020, Pattinson confirms that he’s quarantining with Waterhouse. According to the article, he has been separated from his girlfriend. Around the middle of April, the couple was also seen leaving a grocery store in Notting Hill.
Are Kristen and Robert still Friends?
In terms of previous relationships, he dated Nina Schubert (2003–2006) during his tenure. Despite the fact that she was three years older than him, they were madly in love. They split up after he relocated to Los Angeles for his acting career. Following that, he began dating his co-star, Kristen Stewart. However, they also ended their relationship with the conclusion of the Twilight series.
Similarly, from 2015 to 2017, he was engaged to FKA Twigs. He has also dated Mia Wasikowska (2017–2018), Dylan Penn (2013), Katy Perry (2012), and Nikki Reed (2009).
How much does Robert Pattinson make? What’s Robert Pattinson Net Worth?
Speaking of Robert Pattinson’s earnings, he is a well-known English actor who has amassed a sizable fortune through his hard work in his professional life. His primary source of income is the entertainment industry.
His net worth is estimated to be more than $130 million as of April 2020. Similarly, he has amassed a sizable fortune from his most well-known appearance in the Twilight franchise of films. During the day, his base salary is $25 million based on the Twilight franchise of movies.
Previously, he lived in Los Angeles, which he sold for $6.375 million. Similarly, he once shared a three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home with his “Twilight” co-star and ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
Awards and Achievements of Robert Pattinson
Pattinson’s acting career has earned him numerous awards. Similarly, he has won the Hollywood Rising Star Award in 2015, Best Actor in 2009, Hollywood Film Award for New Hollywood in 2011, Maverick Award in 2017, Best Actor – International Competition in 2011, Best Fantasy Actor in 2010, Best Male Film Star in 2011, Best Dressed in 2010, and many more.
Career Line of Robert Pattinson
- Pattinson began his acting career in 2004. His performances, however, drew attention, and he was discovered in 2003, at the age of 17
- The following year, he appeared in the German made-for-television film Ring of the Nibelungs as well as Mira Nair’s costume drama Vanity Fair.
- Similarly, he appeared in the UK premiere of The Woman Before at the Royal Court Theatre, but was fired shortly before the opening night and replaced by Tom Riley.
- Then, in 2006, he appeared in The Haunted Airman, a psychological thriller that aired on BBC Four. In 2007, he appeared as a supporting character in The Bad Mother’s Handbook, a one-off television drama based on Kate Long’s best-selling novel.
- He has also appeared in the films Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and The Haunted Airman.
- Furthermore, he played Edward Cullen in the 2008 film Twilight, which was based on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling novel of the same name. From this film, he auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen, a century-old vampire in love.
- The audition took place in Catherine Hardwicke’s bedroom. The following year, he reprised his role as Edward Cullen in the Twilight sequel The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
- This film grossed $709,827,462 worldwide. In 2010, he executive produced and starred in the film Remember Me. In 2011, he starred as Jacob Jankowski in Water for Elephants, a film adaptation of Sara Gruen’s novel of the same name.
- In the same year, he returned as Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1.
- This film also allows him, a guitar and keyboard player who adores Van Morrison, to pursue his musical ambitions, as the Twilight soundtrack includes two songs by the actor.
- The following year, he reprised his role as Edward Cullen in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. In 2015, he also appeared in Werner Herzog’s adaptation of Gertrude Bell’s biopic film Queen of the Desert.
- He appeared in the film The Childhood of a Leader the same year. In 2016, he appeared in James Gray’s Paramount Pictures. People Magazine named him one of the “Sexiest Men Alive” in 2008 and 2009.
- Pattinson starred in the black-and-white psychological horror film The Lighthouse, a remake of The Lost City of Z produced by Paramount Pictures and Plan B Entertainment. In addition, he walked the runway for Dior’s Menswear 2017 Summer Collection.
- In addition to his work on the Twilight series, he appeared in films such as 2010’s Remember Me and 2011’s Water for Elephants, both of which he co-starred in with Reese Witherspoon.
- In 2012, he took on one of his most difficult roles to date, playing a young billionaire named Eric Packer in the drama Cosmopolis. This series was a big hit with both audiences and critics. The film was directed by David Cronenberg and starred Juliette Binoche, Paul Giamatti, and Samantha Morton.
- This heartthrob craze became less violent after Twilight concluded, and he even continued to work in critically acclaimed films.
- He co-starred with Guy Pierce in the Australian dystopian drama The Rover (2014). In Cronenberg’s Maps of the Stars, he also played a limo driver (2014).
- He later appeared as explorer Henry Costin in the biographical adventure The Lost City of Z (2017), before portraying a bank robber in the indie crime drama Good Time (2017).
- In 2018, he co-starred with Mia Wasikowska in the western comedy Damsel and with Juliette Binoche in the sci-fi film High Life. In the same year, he portrayed Willem Dafoe in the critically acclaimed psychological horror film The Lighthouse.
- Even he had a significant role in The King, a play based on William Shakespeare’s historical works.
- In March 2019, he starred in Christopher Nolan’s film ‘Tenet.’ The film also features prominent performances by Elizabeth Debicki, John David Washington, and Dimple Kapadia.
- Furthermore, he will play Batman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with Matt Reeves’ upcoming 2021 film The Batman.
- Pattinson began modeling at the age of 12, but his workload began to decline four years later.
- In December 2008, he criticized the lack of modeling work on his masculine appearance. She appeared as a model in British teen magazines and in the advertising campaign for Hackett’s autumn 2007 collection.
- Burberry overtook her as the face of their brand in November 2010 with a £1 million deal, which he declined.
- In June 2013, he has named the new face of Dior Homme fragrance. Between 2013 and 2020, he appeared in three fragrance advertising campaigns for television and print.
- A book titled Robert Pattinson: 1000 Lives, which is a collection of his images from the 2013 campaign. In February 2016, he was named the first ambassador of Dior Homme Menswear, and he appeared in several print collection campaigns photographed by Karl Lagerfeld and Peter Lindbergh.
- Pattinson also plays the guitar and piano and composes his own music. He sang two songs on the Twilight soundtrack, “Never Think,” which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley, and “Let Me Sign.”
- In February 2019, he also collaborated with the Nottingham band Tindersticks and released a new single “Willow” for the High Life original soundtrack.
- Pattinson also works for ECPAT UK’s Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People campaign to end human trafficking. Pattinson is the GO Campaign’s first ambassador. He also participates in numerous campaigns and donates money to various charities.