Facts of Rochelle Humes
|Full Name:||Rochelle Humes|
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||English singer, actress and television presenter|
|Sibling:||Two(Sophie Piper, Lili Piper)|
Rochelle Humes is an English musician, actor, and television host. Rochelle Humes rose to prominence as a member of the girl groups “S Club Juniors (S Club 8)” and “The Saturdays.” With “The Saturdays,” Rochelle and her first project, “S Club 8,” achieved six Top Singles and thirteen Top 10 hits.
How old is Rochelle Humes?
Rochelle Humes was born on March 21, 1989 in Barking, London, England. Her full name is Rochelle Eulah Eileen Humes. Similarly, she is of British nationality and is 32 years old as of 2021. Her ethnicity is mixed, and her zodiac sign is Aries. She is of Jamaican and English ancestry. Similarly, she is a devout Christian.
She was born in Jamaica to a Jamaican father and an English mother. Her parents divorced when she was three years old. As a result, her mother raised her as a single parent, with the help of her uncle, Paul Ince, an English football manager and former professional footballer. She grew up in her hometown of London.
Education of Rochelle Humes
She went to Frances Academy for Girls in Hornchurch, Havering. She later enrolled in Colin’s Performing Arts School. She had always been interested in music and aspired to be a singer since she was a teenager. As a result, she began taking music and dance lessons at a young age.
How much does Rochelle Humes earn?
Rochelle Humes makes a good living as a talented musician, host, and actress. Rochelle’s career began as a S Club Juniors (S Club 8) member, and she has worked her way up to become one of the most successful TV presenters in her nearly 20-year career.
Her shows and songs are unquestionably her sources of income. Including all of her profits, she has amassed a sizable fortune estimated to be worth around $7 million. She also earns money from sponsorship deals with well-known brands such as Dulux, Pandora Christmas, and others. She is now living a lavish and glamorous life thanks to her money.
Who is Rochelle Humes married to?
Rochelle Humes is married to a husband. Marvin Humes, her only husband, is said to be her husband. Marvin is an English actor, TV personality, and disc jockey best known as a member of the boy band “JLS.” He also hosts the British music game “The Hit List” with Rochelle.
The couple began dating in 2010 and got engaged in December 2011. On July 27, 2012, the couple married at Blenheim Palace in Woodstock, Oxfordshire. The couple has two children: Alaia-Mai, born on May 20, 2013, and Valentine Raine, born on March 10, 2017. Blake Hampton, their only child, was born on October 9, 2020.
When asked if she plans to expand her family, she stated in an interview that she would not be contributing to her brood now that she has spent lockdown with her family. She is now living happily with her family in their London home. She is a wonderful mother and a caring parent.
How tall is Rochelle Humes?
Rochelle Humes is a stunning woman in her 30s with a well-maintained athletic body. She stands 5ft 8inches (1.73m) tall and weighs approximately 57kg (126 lbs). Her body measurements are approximately 35-26-34 inches, with a bra size of 32C, a dress size of 4(US), and a shoe size of 9. (US). She has dark skin, black hair, and brown eyes.
Career line of Rochelle Humes
- Rochelle Humes began her singing career in 2001 as a member of the former British group “S Club Juniors,” which was formed as a result of her participation in the reality TV show “S Club Quest.” On April 22, 2002, the group made their debut with the single “One Step Closer,” which was released. She had been a member of the party for over 6 years.
- She co-hosted the children’s morning television show “Smile” from 2004 to 2006. She rose to international prominence when she formed another girl group, “The Saturdays,” in 2007, which also included “Una Healy,” “Mollie King,” “Vanessa White,” and “Frankie Bridge.”
- Similarly, the band made their debut in 2008 with their debut single “If This Is Love,” which peaked at number ten in the United Kingdom. Their debut album, “Chasing Lights,” was released in 2008, as was their first mini-album, “Headlines! ” (2010), both of which charted in the top ten of the UK charts.
- The group’s fourth and most recent album, “Living for the Weekend,” was released in 2013.
- The following year, she and her husband became regular stand-in presenters on “This Morning.” She is also a featured team captain in the second season of “Sweat the Small Stuff,” and she participated in “The Great Sport Relief Bake Off” in 2014.
- She has also co-hosted “Ninja Warrior UK,” “The Xtra Factor,” and the 12th season of “Sweat the SMall STuff” with Melvin Odoom. Since 2018, she has co-hosted the British pop game show “The Hit List” with her husband Marvin Humes.