Rubika Liyaquat is a well-known Indian journalist, TV host, and reporter. Rubika Liyaquat was born on April 18, 1983, in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. With the introduction of the world sign Aries in 2019, her age is 36 years old. There is no information about her family history or the names of her parents. She is related to one sister, Anjum Liyaquat. Rubika spent her childhood in a typical Muslim family.
When was Rubika Liyaquat born?
She is of Indian descent and belongs to the Asian ethnic group. In terms of education, she attended Udaipur’s St. Gregorios Senior Secondary School. She then chose the University of Mumbai to complete her four-year college education in Mass Media.
Estimated Net Worth of Rubika Liyaquat
Rubika Liyaquat is a well-known Indian journalist, and she earns a decent living from her work in newscasting. Despite the fact that Rubika’s specific total assets and pay aren’t available. Rubika’s primary source of income is the salary she receives as an anchor on television.
However, taking a look at another writer, we are certain that she also earns a decent amount of money. As we investigate her lifestyle, we can deduce that she may be continuing her happy and lavish existence with her relatives. On the other hand, her significant other is also there to assist her. As a result, she even offers her significant other’s total assets.
Rubika Liyaquat’s Husband and Children
Rubika Liyaquat is a married woman who married Navesh Qureshi. Her significant other also works as an anchor for an Indian news channel. There is no additional information about how they met or their dating history. Nonetheless, the couple married in 2012.
As of now, the couple has a child and a little girl together. The name and other details of this couple’s offspring are not available. We hope that because the couple is together and there are no gossipy tidbits about their detachment, they will stay together indefinitely. Because they are both in the same line of work, they should have a great understanding of one another.
Height and Weight of Rubika Liyaquat
Rubika, who is 5 feet 6 inches tall, crawls with a normal load of around 60 kg. She is one of the most endearing anchors on Indian television. Similarly, she has bruised eyes and dark hair. Estimates for other bodies are ambiguous.
Rubika is also active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She has approximately 4307 Instagram followers and approximately 1.27 million Twitter followers. Rubika also has 71,854 followers on her official Facebook page.
Rubika Liyaquat’s Career line
- Rubika was studying at the University of Mumbai in 2003 when she filled in as a stay on Channel 24 for a quarter of a year.
- She went on to complete her graduation and then began working with Live India in June 2007. Later, in 2008, she moved to Channel News 24 as a grapple (anchor) and senior journalist before securing a position with Zee News.
- She left Zee News in August of 2018 to join ABP News Network. She started facilitating the early evening show Master Stroke there.
- Similarly, she was one of only a few columnists in India invited to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July 2019.
- Rubika has a unique way of communicating her conclusions, which distinguishes her from other anchors. She speaks so beautifully, and the way she interacts with the individual is incredible.
- If she is still doing her work with the same enthusiasm, we hope she will make significantly more progress than this in the future.