Facts of Ruth Negga
|Full Name:||Ruth Negga|
|Birthday:||seventh of January,1982|
|Net Worth:||$4 million.|
|Profession:||an Ethiopian-Irish actress|
Ethiopian-Irish entertainer Ruth Negga solidified her name in the Hollywood business by acting in Loving in 2016. Her part as Mildred Loving drove her to procure both Golden Globe and Academy Award assignments. She has additionally demonstrated her ability by showing up as Charlie in Breakfast on Pluto.
Early life of Ruth Negga
Ruth Negga was brought into the world in the city of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, in 1982. On each seventh of January, Ruth blows her birthday light and have Capricorn zodiac sign. She grasps the nationality of Ethiopian. Ruth is the little girl of Dr. Nigga and Norra Negga. Discussing her schooling, she moved on from B.A. in acting at Trinity College of Dublin. She took in her acting aptitudes in National Theater in 2006.
How much is Ruth Negga Net Worth?
She starred as Raina in ABC’s popular show Wonder’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. She currently plays the heartless Tulip O’Hare on AMC’s Preacher. Ruth’s total assets are estimated to be $4 million.
Who is the Current Boyfriend of Ruth Negga?
Ruth was dating Dominic Cooper, an actor she met while working on a stage adaptation of Phedre. They started dating in 2009 and moved in together in London in 2010. They were together for 9 years before splitting up in April 2018.
Ruth is a very private person, so she has no gossip. She has also not been involved in any sort of feud with other celebrities.
Ruth Negga’s Career Line
- Ruth Negga is an Ethiopian-Irish actress. She is known for her TV roles in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Minister, as well as her film roles in Warcraft and Loving.
Ruth Negga: Childhood, Youth, and Education
- Ruth is a single child of Ethiopian father Dr. Nigga and Irish mother Norra Negga. She lost her age in a car accident when she was seven years old. She lived in Ethiopia until she was four years old, then moved to Limerick, Ireland, due to political unrest.
- She attended Trinity School of Dublin and graduated with a BA in acting exams. She later relocated to London in 2006 to hone her acting skills at the National Theater.
- Ruth had been working in the theater prior to her presentation. In 2004, she played the lead role of Taiwo in the Irish film Capital Letters. After seeing Negga’s work, executive Neil Jordan changed the title to Breakfast on Pluto in order to include Ruth in the film. In this role, she played a pregnant sweetheart to an IRA psychological militant, which became her breakthrough role in 2005.
- Her roles in Specialists, Criminal Equity, and the BBC2 biopic of Shirley Bassey helped her gain recognition.
- She received an IFTA Award for Best Performing Artist for her role in the biopic. She has appeared in films such as Twelve Years a Slave (2013), World War Z (2013), and Warcraft (2016).
- Her most encouraging role to date is thought to be Mildred Cherishing in Jeff Nichols’ Adoring (2016). The film is based on the true story that prompted the notable 1967 enemy of separation ruling by the Incomparable Court.