Facts of Sandra Ruffins
|Full Name:||Sandra Ruffins|
|Birthday:||December 2, 1986,|
|Mother:||Enno Von Ruffin|
Sandra Ruffins is a well-known German entertainer best known for her roles in the films Chalet Girl (2011), Das Letzte Mahl (2018), and Gu Zu Vogeln (2016).
When was Sandra Ruffins Birthed?
Sandra Ruffins arrived in the world on December 2, 1986, in Hamburg, Germany. With her introduction to the world sign Sagittarius in 2019, she will be 33 years old. Vicky Leandros (father) and Enno Von Ruffin (mother) raised her (mother). Her father’s grandparents are Leo Leandros, a Greek performer, and Boubou Papathanassiou.
Sandra’s grandfather is Leo Leandros, and her grandmother is Boubou Papathanassiou. She has a German identity and belongs to the white ethnic foundation.
Education of Sandra Ruffins
She grew up in Schleswig Holstein, at the Gut Bathurst. She moved to England at the age of 16 and stayed there for the rest of her life. In order to lay the groundwork for her educational foundation, she completed her secondary school education in England. After returning to Germany, she studied current and contemporary history, craftsmanship history, and social investigations at Berlin’s Humboldt University, where she graduated as Magister in 2011.
Who is the Boyfriend of Sandra Ruffins?
Sandra gets her own subtleties away from the media when she discusses her own life. She is unwilling to speak to the media about her personal life. As a result, there is no information as to whether she is single, married, or dating someone.
She is excellent, and the majority of the younger and more attractive entertainers have their eyes on her; she may even be dating someone. We can’t say anything about her situation right now. She has not been called into any debates to date. There is also no gossip about her personal or professional life.
Sandra Ruffins’s Career line
- Sandra returned to England in 2011 to continue her education at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. Around that time, she was essentially dynamic as a film and television entertainer. In 2009, she began her acting career in a SOKO Wismar scene.
- Later on, she acted in another arrangement in the docudrama The fantasy of Olympia – The Nazi Games of 1936, the Jewish high jumper Gretel Bergmann is in 2016. Sandra von Ruffin served as the bad habit head of the first Greek film celebrations in Berlin, Hellas Filmbox, founded by Asteris Koutoulas and Ina Kutulas. In the subsequent release in 2017, she was Festival Director.
- She has appeared in a number of well-known films. SOKO Wismar – A wolf rarely comes alone is one of her well-known films. In 2009, veterinarian Dr. Mertens – The Noah’s Ark, in 2011: Powder young lady, and in 2013: veterinarian Dr. Mertens – At the intersection.
- At that time in 2014, Family Dr. Kleist – dreams, For Heaven’s sake, An example of Love, Tolerance. In 2018, she starred in the films The Public Prosecutor and The Last Meal.
- She is still devoted to her work, and she could honey bee accomplish even more in the coming days. We wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors and hope to hear more about her honors in the near future.