Facts of Saphira Howel
|Full Name:||Saphira Howel|
|Education:||Loyola Marymount University|
Saphira Howell, also known as SaphiraFashion, is a well-known YouTube personality. Saphira Howell is well-known for her candid and uplifting videos about self-esteem, beauty, fashion, and teen issues.
How old is lSaphira Howel?
Saphira Howell is 22 years old as of 2019. She was born on December 26, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. She grew up in her hometown with two younger brothers. Aside from that, no information about her personal life is available.
Similarly, she is an American, but her ethnicity is unknown. She is currently a student at Loyola Marymount University. Furthermore, there is no information about her educational background.
How much is Saphira Howel Net Worth?
Saphira Howell’s professional career as a YouTuber has earned her a good living. However, she has not officially disclosed his annual salary or net worth.
What is the relationship status of Saphira Howel?
Saphira Howell is in a romantic relationship with a man. She has not yet revealed the name of her boyfriend. Despite this, she continues to post photos of the couple on social media. The couple appears to be in love and spends a lot of time together. They do, however, appear to be taking their relationship to the next level, which is marriage
Furthermore, she has not been involved in any controversial acts and has maintained a positive public image.
What does she look like?
lovely Saphira Howell has a charming personality. She has curly brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Saphira Howel
- In terms of Saphira Howell’s professional life, she began a YouTube channel under the username SaphiraFashion on May 29, 2010. She was, however, a very shy person before she began making videos at the age of 12. She grew up loving music, writing, and reading.
- She has, however, grown into a well-known Youtuber for her candid and uplifting videos about self-esteem, beauty, fashion, and teen issues.
- She is also well-known for her signature message, “Be Happy,” as well as her amusing backpacks.
- She is always seen wearing boots. Aside from that, she has a side channel called SaphiraSings where she posts covers of songs like Passenger’s “Let Her Go.”
- She has also become good friends with fellow YouTuber Travis Bryant, whom she refers to as her “YouTube big bro.”
- She usually posts video content about advising. Some of the advice videos include “Big Opportunities! Life #10,” “How to Deal With Stress,” and Do One “Thing Every Day That Scares You.”
- One of the most popular videos on her channel is titled “What’s in My Backpack?” and was posted on February 11, 2016. It has received nearly 67,050 views. Other noteworthy videos include “30 Days of Abs,” “What’s in My School Backpack?” “Starting Out With Makeup | Advice + Story,” and “2015, the best year of my life.” and “PROM in 60 Seconds.”
- In one of her recent videos titled “How I Earned a $50,000 Scholarship,” which was posted on December 26, 2019, she told the story of how she managed to earn an almost $50,000 scholarship award during her sophomore year of college.
- The scholarship was known as the Ricci Entrepreneurship Scholarship Award.