Facts of Sarah Georgiana
|Full Name:||Sarah Georgiana|
|Sibling:||Two (brothers Nate and Samuel)|
Sarah Georgiana is an American professional dancer. Sarah Georgiana is well-known for her appearance as a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company in season 8 of the reality TV dance series “Dance Moms.”
Early Life of Sarah Georgiana
Sarah Georgiana will be 13 in 2020. She was born on January 26, 2007, in the United States. She was born to Michelle and Larry. She also has two brothers, Samuel and Nate. She also appeared in Season 8 of Dance Moms with her mother. Her mother frequently appears in her lifestyle vlogs and other social media updates. Similarly, she is of American nationality and no information about her ethnicity is available.
Georgiana is also good friends with fellow dancers Lilliana Ketchman, GiaNina Paolantonio, and Pressley Hosbach. They were all on Dance Moms. Paolantonio is also a talented musician and actress, having made her Broadway debut at the age of nine.
In terms of educational background, she will be 13 years old in 2020. As a result, she may be in middle school. Her educational institution, on the other hand, is unknown.
In addition, Sarah danced at Dance by Cami from the age of five to ten. Similarly, she danced at Studio 19 Dance Complex from the ages of 10 to 11 before auditioning for Dance Moms Season 8.
How much is Sarah Georgiana Net Worth?
When it comes to her net worth, she has made a lot of money from her professional career as a dancer. As a result, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million as of now. Unfortunately, her salary information is still being reviewed.
Is Sarah Georgiana married?
In terms of her personal life, she is unmarried. She is too young to have boyfriends or be in a relationship right now. As a result, she has concentrated on her career and studies.
How tall is Sarah Georgiana?
Georgiana is a lovely and gifted young lady. She is a growing girl with a fit and slim body right now. As a result, her height, body weight, and body measurement are unknown. Similarly, she has blonde hair and light brown eyes.
Career line of Sarah Georgiana
- Georgiana began her professional dancing career in 2011 as a member of the ALDC Elite team on season 8 of the reality TV dance show Dance Moms. Throughout her appearance on the show, she has given outstanding performances.
- Sarah is also a signed talent agent with MSA in New York City, and she is the only season 8 cast member who is also an official ALDC member off the show.
- Georgiana played a solo role in the albums Running with Fire, One Less Princess, and Sinner You Better Get Ready.
- She has also performed in duets, trios, and group shows. Georgiana danced in her community dances alongside Brady Farrar, Hannah Colin, GiaNina Paolantonio, Lilliana Ketchman, and Pressley Hosbach.
- Her team appearances have been broadcast in Mommy Dearest episodes, Abby’s Big Comeback, ALDC Queen, and Choose Wisely. Sarah Georgiana rose to fame as a result of her appearance on Dance Moms. Georgiana is also an excellent actress. In 2018, she co-starred in the short film “Before the Fourth” with Tenique Mathieu, Dennis Schebetta, and Lillian Suri Mathieu.
- She has frequently worked on Horizon Team advertisements. Georgiana also has a YouTube channel. There, she posts videos about makeup, travel vlogs, and other interesting information.
- Georgiana enjoys photography as well as videography. Though she began with ballet, her favorite styles were contemporary and jazz. In 2019, the talented celebrity debuted their Sarah dance-wear line.
- Her collection includes trendy looks for all-age dancers, such as crop tops, jet set tops, leggings, and more. Many retail websites sell the merchandise.
- Similarly, she is a Pro Reveler with Revel Dance Convention and a breakout artist with Nuvo Dance Convention. Similarly, she has been a Prodigy with the Artistic Dance Exchange Convention and Competition. She finished in the top ten dancers at the Radix Dance Convention.
- In 2020, she appeared as the stunt double for “The Boy” in an episode of Dispatches From Elsewhere.