Facts of Scott Favre
|Full Name:||Scott Favre|
|Net Worth:||$100 million|
|Sibling:||Jeff Favre and Brett Favre, Jeff Favre|
|Father:||Irvin Ernest Favre|
A relative Scott Favre who is mostly perceived as the sibling of an American football player, Brett Favre. His sibling Brett is a previous NFL star who generally played for Green Bay Packers as a quarterback.
When was Scott Favre Birthed?
Scott Favre was born in Gulfport, Mississippi, United States of America. He was born to Bonita Ann (mother) and Irvin Ernest Favre (father). His parents were both teachers in the Hancock Country School District. He is an American by nationality and of mixed ethnicity.
Scott also has two brothers named Jeff Favre and Brett Favre, as well as a sister named Jeff Favre. In the small town of Kiln, he grew up with his three siblings. He has blue eyes and brown hair.
His Brother’s Retirement
In 2007, the Packers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 33-22. At the time, Favre was the only third quarterback to have defeated all 31 current NFL teams. The same year, he led his team to a 37-26 victory over the Lions.
In the year 2008, he officially announced his retirement. He did, however, return from retirement to play for the New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings for a brief period in 201.
Millions of Estimated Net Worth
In 2019, his brother Brett Favre’s net worth is estimated to be around $100 million. His total net worth stems from his NFL career. Furthermore, his salary is estimated to be around $24 million, with the endorsement earning him an additional $7 million.
Personal Life of Scott Favre
No, Brett Favre is not married and appears to be single at the moment. His brother, on the other hand, has already been married to Deanna Tynes since 1996. Likewise, the couple had two daughters.
Scott was under House Arrest
Scott was under house arrest for a year. In addition, he was arrested for a drunk driving accident that killed his best friend. He was on probation for two years as a result of this. He was already cleared of all charges after pulling in front of a train in Pass Christian in 1996.
Furthermore, his case was not deemed as extreme as some of the other pardons. But his family is embroiled in a new feud. In addition, he was charged $50000 in 2011 for failing to cooperate with an investigation into his alleged sexting. Moreover, Mississippi Governor Republican Haley Barbour forgave his brother.
Scott Favre’s Brother’s Career Line
- Scott rose to prominence as the younger brother of famous NFL quarterback Brett Favre, who primarily played for the Green Bay Packers.
- In the 1991 NFL Draft, his brother was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons. He was only with them for one season before being traded to the Green Bay Packers in 1992.
- Don Majkowski, the team’s starting quarterback, was injured in a game against the Cincinnati Bengals in 1992. Favre took over for him at the time. In spite of his poor start, he went on to complete a 42-yard pass to Sterling Sharpe. In addition, he threw the game-winning touchdown pass.
- During the 1992 season, he helped the team to a six-game winning streak, which they ended with a 9-7 record. The 1993 season was also fruitful for Favre, as he was named to his second Pro Bowl. Then he had his first 400-yard passing game of his career.
- He led the Packers to an 11-5 record in 1995. This was the best team record in thirty years. He also had a quarterback rating of 99.5 while passing for a career-high 4,413 yards and 38 touchdowns.
- At the time, he had reached a personal milestone.
- In Super Bowl XXXI in 1996, he completed 14 of 27 passes for 246 yards and two touchdowns. In addition, he completed an 81-yard touchdown pass to Antonio Freeman in the second quarter and rushed for 12 yards and another touchdown, allowing the team to win the game.
- Over the next few years, the team received a steady stream of positive feedback. In 2003, he appeared in a Monday Night Football game against the Oakland Raiders. In a 41-7 win over the Raiders, he passed for four touchdowns and 399 yards.