Facts of Scrubby
|Birthplace:||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Social Media Star|
|Sibling:||Two (Benji and Reese)|
Scrubby is a well-known social media personality in the United States. Scrubby is primarily a YouTube content creator who focuses his videos on reactions to other YouTube and Internet celebrities. He is also well-known for his witty and sarcastic comments on these people’s antics.
How old is Scrubby?
Scrubby was born on May 26, 1999, and will turn 22 in 2021. Similarly, his real name is Ryan Agnew, and he has a younger brother named Reese as well as a half-brother named Benji. There is information that he is originally from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Scrubby also has two dogs, Pendleton and Nova.
Aside from these, no information about his parents or other family members is available. Scrubby has also yet to share any information about his educational journey. However, given his age, we can assume that he is attending college for his bachelor’s degree, unless he has decided to discontinue his studies in order to focus on his career.
How much is Scrubby’s Net Worth?
Scrubby’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He makes the majority of his money from his YouTube channels as well as his “Sorry, Karen” merch line, among other things.
One of his YouTube channels has a net worth of $558,000 dollars. Scrubby has published over 150 videos, totaling over 181 million views. Scrubby, on the other hand, has not released a new video in the last few months. On this channel, he consistently receives 359k video views and 963 new subscribers.
Another channel, “Scrubs,” has a net worth of $789,000 dollars. Scrubby has published over 340 videos on this channel, totaling over 176.7 million views. Similarly, he creates an average of 29 new videos per month, generating 440k video views and 1.3k new subscribers on a daily basis.
Is Scrubby dating someone?
Scrubby is most likely single at the moment. He hasn’t revealed much about the situation. Scrubby has also not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current relationships or affairs. Furthermore, he has maintained a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal life. Scrubby, on the other hand, will undoubtedly attract many lovers in the future due to his talent, humor, and charms.
How tall is Scrubby?
There is no information about his height, weight, or other body measurements. Scrubby’s chest-waist-hip measurements, biceps, dress size, shoe size, and so on are all unknown at the moment. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Scrubby
- Scrubby is a social media celebrity. He is primarily a YouTube content creator who primarily creates reaction videos for his channel. He usually reacts to the most recent viral videos, music videos, and internet celebrities. Scrubby is also well-known on Twitch as “@scrubbyog,” where he does live-streaming.
- Scrubby is also well-known for his witty and sarcastic comments on the antics of Internet celebrities and stars, rich kids, music videos, attention-grabbing sensational Internet videos, viral clips, and anything else that takes the Internet by storm.
- Scrubby joined YouTube on July 10, 2017 and began his channel by posting vlogs about the most cringe-worthy events, people, situations, news, and so on. Currently, this channel has 181,294,161 views and 1.79 million subscribers.
- His popularity grew steadily, and he created content on a variety of topics for his videos. Scrubby frequently posts videos of gameplay or memes that are overlaid with his running commentary. Memes are amusing or sarcastic images, videos, or text that spread quickly across the Internet.
- Scrubby’s love of video games and viral clips is evident in his YouTube posts, which frequently include several minutes of his own Fortnite or CS: GO clips. Scrubby’s YouTube posts are usually about snobbish Internet celebrities, whose obnoxious behavior he ruthlessly criticizes with his scathing comments.
- Scrubby also parodies music videos, plays pranks, takes on challenges, and occasionally tells stories from his real life in posts titled Storytime. Similarly, his video posts primarily appeal to teenagers and young demographics. Scrubby’s cringe videos made him famous, but he now focuses on reacting to viral clips, gaming, social media celebrities, and other pop culture topics.
- The video Fortnite Addicted Child DESTROYED On Dr. Phil has received over 7.7 million views on his YouTube channel. With over 3 million views, another popular video is Lil Tay Bullies Her Parents. Despite his extensive social media presence, he is primarily a YouTuber who actively posts on his YouTube channel at least twice or three times per week.
- Scrubby, on the other hand, has over 200 videos on his official YouTube channel Scrubby, which has over 1.7 million subscribers. He also has two additional channels.
- Scrubby also launched his second channel on December 1st, 2017. This channel has 199,643 views and 44k subscribers. What Happened To DB Cooper? is the channel’s most recent video. He posted this video on December 27, 2019, and it has 34,198 views as of the time of writing this biography. With over 34k views, this video is also the most-watched on the channel.
- Similarly, the other two videos with the most views are Ninja Calls Tfue BROKE, Alinity Twitch Comeback, Jake Paul, Supreme Patty, which has 30,743 views and was uploaded on April 27, 2020, and Alinity BANNED on Twitch, TFue Calls Ninja LIAR, Jeffree Star Drama, which has 28,912 views and was uploaded on April 26, 2020.
- This channel currently has a very limited number of videos, with all videos receiving over 20,000 views.
- Scrubby launched the “Scrubs” channel on April 10, 2018, and it now has 1.12 million subscribers and 176,797,868 views. Similarly, the oldest video on this channel is I HAD A CRAZY STALKER.. (STORYTIME). He posted this video on January 14, 2019 and it has received 1,425,449 views so far.
- The four most-watched videos on this channel are titled HIS MOM WANTS TO DELETE MY CHANNEL…, HIS MOM WANTS TO SUE ME NOW, HE ATE THE CLASS PET, and HIS MOM WANTS TO GET ME ARRESTED… with 4.4 million, 1.9 million, 1.9 million, and 1.8 million views, respectively.