Facts of Shaun McKnight
|Full Name:||Shaun McKnight|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Beauty and Fashion Vlogger|
|Sibling:||Five (Sisters: Bailey, Kamri Noel, and Rylan; adopted siblings: Paisley and Daxton)|
Shaun McKnight is a YouTube personality from the United States. Shaun McKnight is the father of well-known twins Brooklyn and Bailey, as well as the husband of a well-known YouTuber, Mindy McKnight. He is in charge of the technical aspects of all of his family’s channels.
How old is Shaun McKnight?
Shaun McKnight was born on May 5, 1974, in Idaho, USA, and he will be 46 years old in 2020, under the sign of Taurus. He, too, grew up with three sisters: Cara Jade, Shanley Jaffa, and Brande. His twin is one of them, Brande.
Shaun mentioned Brande as his toddler partner in crime and crucial confidante in one of his Instagram posts. He was also kept out of mischief by her. Similarly, Cara taught him about quiet dignity and being determined in everything he does, and Shanley, the youngest, taught him how to be a peacemaker and live life to the fullest.
In terms of education, Shaun majored in Psychology as an undergraduate and later earned an MBA. Shaun, on the other hand, hasn’t said much about his parents or other relatives.
How much is Shaun McKnight’s Net Worth?
Shaun’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. His family’s net worth is $1.4 million dollars, according to his channel Cute Girls Hairstyles. The channel has published approximately 634 videos, which have received over 1.2 billion views in total. Similarly, the channel produces 5 new videos on average per month, resulting in 757k video views per day and 57 new subscribers.
Who is Shaun McKnight married to?
Shaun is married, and his wife is YouTuber Mindy McKnight. They married on July 30, 1998. Shaun wished his wife a happy 21st marriage anniversary in an Instagram post on July 30, 2019. They have six lovely children and two adorable puppies. Brooklyn and Bailey, as well as Kamri Noel and Rylan, are their four biological children. Daxton and Paisley, the family’s two adopted children, are also members of the clan.
Aside from these, Shaun has not been involved in any controversies, rumors, or scandals that could jeopardize his personal life or professional career. He has maintained a low-key public image.
How tall is Shaun McKnight?
Shaun’s height is 5 feet 11 inches. Likewise, his weight is approximately 98 kg. However, additional information such as his dress size, shoe size, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on are not available. He, too, has hazel eyes and light brown hair that has greyed with age.
Career line of Shaun McKnight
- Shaun McKnight is a YouTube dad who can be seen in videos on the channel “Cute Girls Hairstyles.” Mindy McKnight, his wife, is the one who started it. Shaun remains at home to manage the popular YouTube channel’s business and technical aspects.
- Shaun used to work an 8-to-5 day job before starting his YouTube career. When he discovered the
popularity of YouTube, he was working as a Business Development Director for Nature’s Sunshine Products in Utah. He then returned home to work full-time with his family. Shaun also has his own special episodes called “Daddy’Dos” on the Cute Girls Hairstyles channel.
- Mindy McKnight, his wife, had initially begun by placing photos in an album and uploading them, but the response was so positive, with increasing comments, that they decided to begin live tutorials.
- Shaun saw this as a business opportunity and was unable to balance his regular job and channel management.
- Then, in September 2013, Shaun decided to leave his comfortable job to focus on growing the popularity of the channel. The content began to focus on girls’ hairstyles and hairdos, as well as lifestyle, beauty, parenting, and teen advice.
- Live Mermaids Swimming in Our Pool, Feather Waterfall & Ladder Braid Combo, The Waterfall Braid, and Ponytail Bow are some of the most popular videos on this channel.
- The fact that the content was free and the hairstyles were in the form of step-by-step video tutorials may have contributed to the enormous success. His branding initiative and strategies have made the channel financially viable and consistently popular. He is well-versed in Adsense, promotions, products, and branding.
- Brooklyn and Bailey, Shaun’s twin daughters, started their own YouTube vlog focusing on beauty and fashion with his guidance and direction. Following that, the couple launched two more channels: “Millennial Moms,” which focuses on lifestyle and parenting, and “Squared2,” an entertainment channel dedicated entirely to twins and everything related to them.
- In addition to this primary channel, Shaun McKnight currently manages four additional family-related channels. The main channel “Cute Girls Hairstyles” went on to become YouTube’s Top 250 “Most Subscribed All-Time” channel, as well as the Top 10 Beauty channel. In a Google competition, it was also voted the best up-and-coming YouTube channel.
- Shaun and his family have been extensively covered by various media outlets, including Disney Jr., Nickelodeon, People, Cosmopolitan, and other national and international news outlets.
- He was also given the chance to direct digital content for Disney IMG’s style channel. He is currently one of the top social media influencers in the United States. Shaun delivered a speech on “Building a Business Beyond Your Channel” at the ClamourCon Creator Summit on May 10, 2018, summarizing how he has efficiently managed to expand his family’s channel into a steady income.
- With millions of followers, “Cute Girls Hairstyles” is now a small lifestyle media empire. Aside from that, he is a co-founder of Beddys.com, a premium zippered-bedding company, and CVXLive, a video convention. The couple hopes to write a book about parenting and their experience raising six children in the future. They also want to concentrate on licensing deals for Cute Girls Hairstyles-branded merchandise and products, so that their fans can feel more connected to them.