Facts of Simon Britton
|Full Name:||Simon Britton|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Profession:||Social media star|
|Sibling:||(Two) Emily and Sophie|
Simon Britton is an Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and YouNow social media sensation from the United States. Simon Britton rose to prominence as a result of his self-titled YouTube channel, which has over 47.6k subscribers.
How old is Simon Britton?
Simon Britton is a twenty-one-year-old man. He was born under the astrological sign of Cancer on June 23, 1999, in Brownsburg, Indiana. Lori Britton is his mother’s maiden name, and Rick Britton is his father’s. He also has two sister siblings, Emily and Sophie Britton.
He had a passion for soccer as a child. Simon is an American citizen, but he has not stated anything about his nationality. He’s also a student at Indiana University.
How much does Simon Britton earn?
In terms of Simon Britton’s earnings, he is a social media personality who has amassed a sizable fortune through his work on social media. His net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million, despite the fact that he has not disclosed his exact earnings.
Is Simon Britton single?
Britton is probably single, based on his dating history. He tweeted on May 31, 2018, “can’t wait to find a girl.” He may, however, still be on the lookout for his ideal date. Aside from that tweet, he hasn’t said anything else about his collaborations. He might not have been interested in dating. Still, This attractive hunk social media star has undoubtedly piqued the interest and crushes of many ladies on social media.
He does, however, continue to post photos of himself with a fan during a meet-and-greet. Furthermore, his Instagram photos show his closeness to friends and family. Furthermore, he has kept his social media fame and has not been involved in any personal or professional controversies.
How tall is Simon Britton?
Simon, a handsome 21-year-old hunk, stands at a good tall height and has a fit body structure. However, his height, weight, and other body stats are not available on the internet. He has beautiful grey eyes and brown hair that he frequently dyes blonde.
Career line of Simon Britton
- Simon Britton is a professional content creator based in Indiana who is well-known among social media celebrities. This YouNow superstar has more than 2 million followers after only two years in the industry.
- Meanwhile, Simon took to YouNow, despite the fact that he was already a soccer sensation in Indiana. He was eager to connect with his audience and considered broadcasting on social media sites. He began as a casual feat and a “just for fun” activity, but it quickly evolved into a career.
- His social media persona distinguishes him from the other social media stars. He shares videos from the bottom of his heart and has no qualms about being silly or funny.
- Interestingly, he has made a change to his posts by creating two characters that he voices – the girl ‘Rachael’ and the nerdy guy ‘Steven.’ His followers are clearly drawn to his passion for making others laugh and entertaining them
- In 2016, he took advantage of every opportunity to meet as many fans as he could by touring with Bravefest, Touring on Impact, and Boys of Summer.
- He is one of Indiana’s best soccer players, aside from his social media fame. He focused his efforts on soccer before shifting his focus to sharing videos on social media sites. He, too, has been involved in the sport since he was four years old.
- He’s an expert at the game, and he knows all of the tricks and techniques. Simon discovered his love for posting videos and uploading them to social media sites during the summer of 2014.
- Simon, a professional soccer player, began broadcasting “just for fun” but soon discovered that it was his true calling.
- Similarly, his videos frequently feature friends and family members and are primarily centered on his family. The majority of the videos he posts are relatable and amusing. He is currently only on YouNow and Twitter.
- On July 19, 2012, he launched his eponymous YouTube channel. On October 29, 2014, he posted his first YouTube video, “Welcome to my Channel!”
- He has a long list of popular YouTube and YouNow videos. However, his most popular videos are the ‘Whisper Challenge’ and the ‘Whipped Cream and Gummy Worm Challenge.’
- His YouTube channel has 48.3K subscribers and nearly 989k total views to date. He hasn’t been seen or heard from since the beginning of 2018. “I LOST A BET” is his most recent YouTube video. I GOT PIERCED.”