Facts of Simon Halls
|Full Name:||Simon Halls|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
Simon Halls is an American publicist who married actor Matt Bomer in 2011. Simon Halls is the CEO of PMKlHBH.
How old is Simon Halls?
Simon Hallas was born on January 12, 1964, and is currently 57 years old. She was raised in Toronto, Canada. Yakov is her only brother. Similarly, she is Canadian and he is a Capricorn. However, there is no other information about his family.
He dated some girls in high school before realizing the truth about his sexuality. He accepted the truth, realizing it was the best decision he had ever made.
Education of Simon Halls
After graduating from high school, he enrolled in a university in South California, USA. He wanted to pursue a career in public relations, so he attempted to make contacts in the entertainment industry and worked as an assistant in a number of public relations firms.
How much is Simon Halls net worth?
Furthermore, his primary source of income is through his business firms. According to some sources, his net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million. Furthermore, there is no information about his salary or net asset value.
Is Simon Halls married?
Simon is gay, and he is married to actor Matt Bomer after a long-term relationship. However, he maintains both his personal and professional lives. They married in 2011 after dating for many years and revealing their relationship. They are blessed with three children, Walker, Henry, and Kits, who live a happy life.
How tall is Simon Halls?
Simon is 6 feet 1 inches tall. Aside from that, no information is available about his remaining body measurements, such as weight, biceps, chest-waist-hip measurement, dress size, and shoe size. Similarly, Joel has brown eyes and blonde hair. His body type is slim and fit.
Career line of Simon Halls
- He began his career working for one of the major Hollywood studios, Warner Bros., where he gained valuable experience and contacts that enabled him to launch his own public relations firm.
- He did, however, leave the United States and relocate to Russia to work as the Public Relations Manager for Russia’s first McDonald’s. He stayed for two years before relocating to the United States after gaining enough experience and money.
- He began working for the well-known firm ‘BWR Public Relations,’ which represents celebrities such as Jude Law and Sarah Jessica Parker, among others. Soon, his efforts paid off, and he rose to become the firm’s star public relations manager.
- Similarly, he co-founded Huvane Baum Halls with two others, which has been operating successfully for six years. In 2001, he received a new offer from PMK, which made it profitable for him to sell the company to them.
- After achieving success in PR firms, the company was able to make friends in Hollywood. Actor Matt Bomer became one of his clients, and he began his PR Firms gain in 2010. He founded a new firm, Slate PR, and was able to secure deals with clients such as Neil Patrick Harris, Bryan Singer, Ridley Scott, Ang Lee, and Ryan Murphy.
- Gradually, he advanced in his career, and he rose to become Hollywood’s top public relations executive. He didn’t get much attention, but in 2012, he was named to the ‘Out’ magazine’s Power List.
- Simon is frequently named as the best Hollywood publicist by the well-known magazine Business Insider. He is widely regarded as one of the most powerful figures in the American entertainment industry.