Facts of Sophie De Stempel
|Full Name:||Sophie De Stempel|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Artist, Former Life Model, Celebrity wife of Sir Ian Holm|
Sophie De Stempel is the late actor Ian Holm’s wife, a well-known British celebrity. Sophie De Stempel is a self-taught artist. She was also a life model for Lucian Freud, for whom she worked as a protégée.
How old is Sophie De Stempel?
Sophie De Stempel was born in 1960 and will turn 61 in 2021. Sophie was born in the English town of Hythe. Sophie’s parents, siblings, and other family members are unknown. Sophie studied painting at the City and Guild School of Art, according to her educational background. Sophie has spent time in both France and Spain. In addition, she lived in Morocco for four years. Sophie remained in each of these locations to paint.
How much is Sophie De Stempel’s Net Worth?
Sophie’s net worth and earnings are still being calculated. Sir Ian Holm’s net worth was estimated to be around $10 million dollars at the time of his death in 2020.
Is Sophie De Stempel married?
Sophie De Stempel was married to actor Ian Holm from 2003 until his death in 2010. Sophie and Ian never had biological children despite their long relationship. In terms of Ian Holm’s previous relationships and children, he married Lynn Mary Shaw in 1955 and divorced in 1965. Lynn and Ian have two children.
Sophie de Stempel and her late husband, Sir Ian Holm, will attend the 6th Annual UK Honours at the Newport Beach Film Festival in January 2020. David M. Benett is the author of this report.
Similarly, Ian married Sophie Baker in 1982 before divorcing her in 1986. Baker and Ian have a son. In addition, Ian married actress Penelope Wilton in 1991, but they divorced in 2002. However, Ian and Penelope do not share any children. In addition, the late actor and Bee Gilbert had a son and a daughter. Ian and Bee were married for 15 years.
On June 19, 2020, Sophie De Stempel’s husband died in a London hospital. At the time of his death, Ian was 88 years old. Ian was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2001, shortly before his death. The late actor was also diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease later in life.
How tall is Sophie De Stempel?
Sophie De Stempel is 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall and weighs 55 kgs (123 lbs). Aside from that, there is no information available about Sophie’s other body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Sophie’s hair is blonde, and her eyes are blue.
Career line of Sophie De Stempel
- Sophie De Stempel works as an artist in her spare time. Sophie spent eight years working for Lucian Freud after graduating from the City and Guild School of Art. She worked as a life model for Sigmund Freud and is a protégée of the aforementioned British painter and draughtsman.
- Sophie de Stempel and Sir Ian Holm pose for a photo at the drinks reception preceding the dinner for the exhibition ‘Brian Clarke Works On Paper 1969-2011’ in February 2011. Dave M. Benett is the author of this report.
- Sophie has also collaborated with Pippa Houldsworth and Rebecca Hossack on a show at the Albemarle Gallery. The artist has also participated in curated mixed shows at the Sigmund Freud Museum.
- She also draws and works from memory as well as from life. She frequently tries to include everything in one picture to see if she can get away with it. She does it in the hopes of eliciting something creative and unexpected.
- In an interview, Sophie stated that drawing is her passion when it comes to painting and drawing. She believes that putting pen to paper is the beginning of many things, ideas, and films. Sophie has always been interested in collecting drawings and prints.
- She sees them as the first steps toward understanding how something is made, as well as the first steps towards painting.
- Sophie De Stempel is well-known for her celebrity spouse to Sir Ian Holm Cuthbert CBE, in addition to her own professional career. Ian Holm is a late English actor who began her career as a standout member of the Royal Shakespeare Company on the British stage. Sophie’s late husband went on to have a successful and prolific career in the film industry. Throughout his career, he has played a wide range of supporting and leading roles.