Facts of Talia Jackson
|Full Name:||Talia Jackson|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
Talia Jackson is an American actress and singer who stars as Jade McKellan in Netflix’s Family Reunion as a series regular. Talia Jackson also appeared in Raised by Wolves, a TV movie.
How old is Talia Jackson?
Talia Jackson has a 19-year-old daughter. She was born in Madison, Wisconsin, on August 28, 2001. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, which she was born under. Similarly, Kelly Jackson is her mother’s name, and Trent Jackson is her father’s. Her mother is white Caucasian, and her father is black. As a result, she is of Multiracial Afro Black Caucasian American descent.
Her family’s eldest child is she. Her mother was a model, actress, screenwriter, and film producer in the past. Her father is a professional basketball player and a former University of Washington star. In 1992, her mother Kelly married her college sweetheart Trent. Both went to the University of Wisconsin–Madison for their education.
Talia was also raised with her younger brother, Armani Jackson. Her brother is also a television actor, best known for his portrayal of “Braden Morris” in Grey’s Anatomy (2014).
She wanted to be an actress and work in Hollywood movies since she was a child. As a result, her parents enrolled her in an acting and singing program. She has also appeared in several Madison Nutcracker productions.
How much does Talia Jackson earn?
Talia Jackson, the daughter of former model Kelly Jackson, is a successful career. Her net worth is expected to be $250,000 USD in 2020. She earns a lot of money from her acting roles, paid promotions, endorsements, and other side hustles.
Is Talia Jackson single?
Talia Jackson is most likely single, according to her love life. She appears to be more concerned with her career at the moment. She is in her late relationship and has a few years before she is ready to start dating. She may also have kept her personal life out of the spotlight. Furthermore, it’s clear that this girl has a slew of secret admirers and crushes.
Similarly, she has a strong affection for rescue animals, particularly dogs, farm animals, and marine animals, for which she volunteers in her spare time. She has even collaborated with the Global Lyme Alliance to raise funds and awareness for the growing Lyme Disease epidemic.
How tall is Talia Jackson?
She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and has a slim body. She even enjoys going to the gym four times a week to exercise. Talia has thus maintained an attractive personality despite weighing 53 kilograms. Her eyes are a dark brown color, and her hair is also a brown color.
Career line of Talia Jackson
- Talia Jackson is a professional actress and singer from the United States. She was a part of the Disney English program, which produced a number of video shorts. She began acting when she was seven years old.
- She has been auditioning since she was a child and didn’t get her first break until August 2018, when she was cast as Jade McKellan in Netflix’s Family Reunion and Zoe in ABC’s Station19.
- Talia comes from a prosperous family. Her father is a professional basketball player and a former University of Washington basketball player, and her mother is a former model, actress, writer, and film producer.
- As a result, they have a close relationship with former Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle and his wife Jessica Laird. Jim and Jessica assisted Kelly in naming her daughter in 2001. They were debating whether to name their first child “Talia” or “Autumn.”
- Her parents divorced in 2009, bringing their 17-year marriage to an end. Later, she and her sibling and mother relocated to Santa Barbara, California.
- Following that, she auditioned for a singing role at Santa Barbara’s Adderley School of the Performing Arts. However, she and Andrea Bocelli (Italian opera singer) were both turned down for the role in the 2009 Christmas tour.
- She was, however, chosen to sing on Andrea Bocelli’s 2010 Christmas tour. As a result, her first job was to sing with Andrea Bocelli and David Foster during two Christmas seasons.
- She has a good network with casting directors and producers because of her mother’s modeling career. As a result, it aided her daughter in landing the role of Alexsia in the 2012 film A Green Story. In July 2019, she released her first single, “I’m Not Jealous,” across multiple platforms worldwide.
- She also starred as “Ora” in the film Awakened. She’s even worked with the Global Lyme Alliance to raise funds for Lyme disease research.
- She co-starred in the Netflix series Family Reunion with Isaiah Russell-Bailey (Shaka McKellan), Anthony Alabi (Moz McKellan), Jordyn Raya James (Ami McKellan), Loretta Devine (M’Dear), Tamera Mowry or Tia Mowry (Cocoa McKellan), and Cameron J. Wright in 2019.
- She is well-known for her social media presence, in addition to her acting career. She has over 437k followers on Instagram under the handle @taliajacksonofficial, where she shares daily lifestyle content and other beautiful images.
- In addition, she has accounts on YouTube and TikTok. She has over 407.1K followers, including nearly 6.8 million for her TikTok performance. Her YouTube channel, with 3.49K subscribers and 172k total views, is still in its early stages.