Facts of Tessa Bonhomme
|Full Name:||Tessa Bonhomme|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Ice-hockey player and reporter|
|Sibling:||One sister (Britta Bonhomme)|
Tessa Bonhomme is a former professional Canadian ice hockey player who now works as a television sports reporter. Tessa Bonhomme won an Olympic gold medal with the Canadian national women’s hockey team and played for the Toronto Furies in the Canadian Women’s Hockey League.
How old is Tessa Bonhomme?
Tessa Bonhomme is 35 years old. She was born on July 23, 1985, in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Her father’s name is Doug Bonhomme, and her mother’s name is Debbie Bonhomme. She grew up with an older sister named Britta Bonhomme. Furthermore, she is of Canadian nationality, and her ethnicity is unknown.
Education of Tessa Bonhomme
When it comes to Tessa’s educational background, she received her bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University. She also has a Bachelor’s degree from the same university where another sportscaster named Clark Kellogg studied.
How much does Tessa Bonhomme make?
The Canadian sportscaster and ice hockey player have made a good living from her professional career. Her estimated net worth is around $2 million. She also made a good living as a player and a reporter. Similarly, the reporter earns a salary of more than $75,000 per year as a result of her successful reporting career with TSN.
Who is Tessa Bonhomme Married to?
Tessa is a married woman. She married her boyfriend, Eddie Fiore. They married in Mexico in August 2019, which Tessa describes as the best day of her life. Many celebrities, as well as her relatives, attended their wedding ceremony. Her spouse is an entrepreneur, former athlete, and musician.
Similarly, he has established several recording studios, including House of Chords, Mill Town Sound, and Lil’ Rockers. She continues to share a photo of herself with her spouse on social media. Furthermore, she keeps her life free of scandals; there are no rumors or scandals involving her personal or professional life.
How Tall is Tessa Bonhomme?
Tessa has an amazing personality as well as a stunning body. Similarly, she has a perfect body shape with a height of 5 feet 7 inches and a weight of around 63kg. She also has 33-inch hips, a 35-inch bra size, and a 25-inch waist.
Career Line of Tessa Bonhomme
- Tessa began her professional career as an ice hockey player with Ohio State in 2003. She has also played for the Mississauga Chiefs and Toronto Furies, where she excelled on the field.
- She also played for the Canadian National U-22 team and the 2011 IIHF Eight Nations Tournament.
- Furthermore, she began her broadcasting career with the 2011 Gemini Award presentation and later joined Leafs TV. She was announced as a host and reporter for TSN’s SportsCentre in September 2014.
- She also competed in the TV show Battle of Blades, where she was the first female player.
- Tessa Bonhomme was chosen as one of several athletes to compete in an all-athlete episode of Wipeout Canada on October 5, 2010. The exhibition was on display in April 2011. She was a presenter at the 2011 Gemini Awards.
- On December 2, 2011, she joined Leafs TV to “appear and report on flagship programs for Leafs Today and [email protected] host Toronto FC telecasts on GOLTV Canada.”
- Similarly, she shared her unique insider perspective as an online contributor at www.mapleleafs.com” while also providing continuity to play hockey in the CWHL.
- She joined TSN’s SportsCentre as a host and reporter in September 2014. She also works as a sportscaster for TSN.