Facts of Tomasina Parrott
|Full Name:||Tomasina Parrott|
|Birthplace:||Long Beach, California|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Celebrity Kid, Actress, Performer, Choreographer|
Tomasina Parrott is an African-American actress. Tomasina Parrott is better known for her marriage to the famous actor Larenz Tate. She is also a skilled performer and choreographer.
How old is Tomasina Parrott?
Tomasina Parrott was born on January 3, 1977, in Long Beach, California, USA. She is 44 years old and born under the Capricorn zodiac sign. She is of American nationality.
At the moment, no information is available about Tomasina’s father or mother. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as her siblings, cousins, grandparents, and any other family members, is not currently available. Tomasina appears to prefer keeping her personal and family life out of the spotlight and public eye. That could be why she avoids discussing them in public.
In terms of Tomasina’s educational background and qualifications, she graduated from Robert A. Millikan High School in Long Beach in 1995. Her future studies, however, are unknown. However, given her age and background, she must have graduated from university as well, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue her studies.
What is the Net Worth of Tomasina Parrott?
In terms of earnings and income, her current net worth is unknown. But she is currently living a lavish lifestyle.
Is Tomasina Parrott dating someone?
Tomasina Parrott has been married to her boyfriend Larenz Tate for over a decade. They dated for six years before marrying on November 30, 2006. Since then, they’ve been living a happy married life with no such complications. And, after more than a decade of marriage, the couple has four sons, Miles Xavier Tate, Zander Tate, and Zion Tate. However, the name of their younger son is unknown. Also, so far, they have kept their family life low-key, revealing little about their personal lives.
Furthermore, Tomasina’s husband, Larenz Tate, once raised eyebrows when he revealed that he and his partner sleep in different rooms. According to Larenz, Tomasina is very fertile, and as long as he and she are in the same room, she becomes pregnant. They revealed that he frequently returns home and avoids his wife, and that he must make every effort to avoid her. Furthermore, the family of five is currently residing in California.
How tall is Tomasina Parrott?
Tomasina Parrott stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 62 kilograms. Similarly, her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 38-28-40 inches. Furthermore, Parrott has black hair and dark brown eyes. She also keeps herself in good shape and has a great body figure.
Career line of Tomasina Parrott
- Tomasina Parrott is a skilled and professional salsa dancer. As a dancer, she appeared in the 2004 American romantic comedy film Along Came Polly. In the same year, she appeared as a cheerleader in the crime-action buddy cop comedy film Starsky & Hutch.
- Similarly, this film features well-known actors such as Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Juliette Lewis, Jason Bateman, Amy Smart, and others.
- Similarly, Tomasina Parrott played a minor role as a drag club dancer in the 2005 comedy film “Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous.” This film also stars a slew of well-known actors, including Sandra Bullock, Regina King, Treat Williams, and others.
- Tomasina, for some reason, was unable to make it big in Hollywood. Aside from those minor roles, she never had the opportunity to play a significant role in a film. Rather than becoming well-known and popular on her own, she rose to prominence after marrying renowned actor Larenz Tate.
- Moreover, Tomasina Parrott used to be a dancer who went by the stage name “Geneva.” And she was mostly associated with The NPG, or The New Power Generation, Prince’s backing band for more than two decades.
- During Prince’s 2000-01 tour, Parrott performed with the band. She did not, however, join The NPG when they reunited in 2015 for Prince’s final album, or again in 2017 when they went on tour.
- Furthermore, her dance career was not limited to NPG. She has also appeared on TV shows such as The Drew Carey Show and Cedric the Entertainer Presents.
- Tomasina also appeared in dance-related films such as Along Came Polly, Miss Congeniality 2, Starsky and Hutch, and You Got Served.
- Similarly, when Ashanti appeared on the NBC series Las Vegas in 2005, Parrott was one of her backup dancers. Larenz, her husband’s claim to fame, was starring in Ashanti’s 2003 music video “Rain On Me.” This music video addressed the issue of domestic violence.
- Tomasina Parrott is no longer a dancer. She has chosen to pursue another of her skills as a career. She is now the owner and baker of the “Sugar Fairy Bake Shop” in Calabasas. Parrott is a master of creating out-of-this-world artisan cakes.