Facts of Tracey Ashley
|Full Name:||Tracey Ashley|
|Net Worth:||$1.3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
Tracey Ashley is well-known for her work as a stand-up comedian, actress, writer, and social media personality. Tracey Ashley confirmed that she worked on the show with six of her favorite comedians, including Marlo Williams and Aida Rodriguez. Her comedy career began with the show ‘Tiffany Haddish Presents: They Ready.’ She has also worked as an executive producer with Wanda Sykes and Page Hurwitz.
How old is Tracey Ashley?
Ashley was born on July 8, 1968, in Miami, Florida, USA. She hasn’t mentioned her parents or siblings. Ashley, on the other hand, claimed that she grew up in a dysfunctional family and never met her biological father. Her mother was also suffering from a mental illness. She spent her childhood traveling with her grandparents, uncles, and cousins.
As a result, her one-of-a-kind background has provided inspiration for her comedies. She began her career as a cruise director, supervising a crew of 20 to 50 people before venturing into comedy. She set sail in 1991, after graduating from Heidelberg University with a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts. She has also had a passion for comedy since she was in college.
How much is Tracey Ashley’s net worth?
Tracey has not yet received any awards or nominations. Furthermore, given Tracey’s celebrity and fan base, we should expect him to receive some of them in the coming years.
As a result of her dedication and hard work, the television personality has amassed a substantial fortune. Tracey’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.3 million as a result of her comedian career. Despite the fact that she refused to disclose her annual income or wages.
Does Tracey Ashley have a child?
Her eleventh anniversary will be celebrated on May 23, 2020, according to her most recent post. She’s even captioned photos of herself hugging her bestie with the latter. She has, however, kept a private life hidden from the public eye. It appears that she wants to be good at her job and does not want her personal life to get in the way of that. As a result, she has never openly discussed her personal life. However, while some media outlets claim she is divorced, her social media pages indicate otherwise.
Tracey has never been a part of Tracey’s rumors or controversy. Aside from that, Tracey is preoccupied with his personal and professional life. Tracey also prefers to avoid rumors and controversy.
How tall is Tracey Ashley?
Tracey is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has a healthy, fit body. Her body measurements are 42 inches chest, 34 inches breast, and 40 inches stomach, and she weighs 75 kilograms. Tracey has black hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Tracey Ashley
- In 1993, she became the first Afro-American woman to be hired as a Cruise Director on Dolphin Cruise Lines’ Seabreeze. She used to be in charge of onboarding operations while managing a workforce of 25 to 50 people.
- Following that, she performed numerous comedy skits at her college banquet, and her first performances were on college campuses and in various comedy clubs across the United States.
- Ashley was a fan favorite among college students, and Campus Activities Magazine nominated her for Best Female Performer.
- As previously stated, she has worked in comedies and with success since her college days. Ashley appeared in NickMom Night Out in 2014, as well as ‘The Don’t We Boys: Sketch Corp.’ in 2016. She was also a semi-finalist on NBC’s “Last Comic Standing.”
- She later worked as a co-host on TV Land’s Prime Movies. She was cast in the comedy show Wanda Sykes Presents ‘HILARIOUS,’ which aired on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network.
- Ashley has written for ‘The Neighborhood,’ which aired on CBS in 2018 and 2019, as well as ‘Last Comic Standing,’ which aired in 2014.
- Her most recent project is the TV show ‘The Last O.G.,’ in which she co-stars with Tracy Morgan and Tiffany Haddish. In 2018, she starred as Ms. Ashley in the TBS sitcom ‘The Last O.G.’ Later that year, she joined the writing staff and contributed to all ten episodes of Season 2.