Facts of Trevor Wallace
|Full Name:||Trevor Wallace|
|Birthday:||December 30, 1992|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||American entertainer and YouTuber|
Trevor Wallace is an American entertainer and YouTuber. He is currently employed by All Def Digital, which is based in Los Angeles. Along with that, he performs stand-up satire.
How old is Trevor Wallace?
Trevor Wallace was born on December 30, 1992, at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare in Tallahassee, Florida, USA. His family’s perspectives are being surveyed. He has a twin sibling named Trenton Wallace.
He is 27 years old as of 2019 and was born under the sign of Capricorn. He is an American by birth and White by nationality. In terms of education, he graduated from Lincoln High School and founded the San Jose State University Stand Up Comedy Club.
What is the Net Worth of Trevor Wallace?
According to sources, Trevor Wallace’s total assets are expected to be $2 million beginning in 2019. In addition, he earns a yearly salary of $92000 from his profession.
Is Trevor Wallace Married?
In terms of love, he is neither married nor in a relationship. He is a private person who doesn’t reveal much about his personal life. As a result, he is currently single and focusing on his career. Furthermore, there are no details about his previous relationship or issue. There is no gossip or discussion about his life. He enjoys the opportunity to avoid the spotlight.
How Tall is Trevor Wallace?
Trevor Wallace, the American TV character, is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 70 kg. Trevor also has 1.2 million Instagram followers, 539k Twitter followers, 1 million Facebook fans, and 958k YouTube subscribers.
Professional career of Trevor Wallace
- Wallace began his career as a YouTuber on September 29, 2011, when he launched his YouTube channel.
- On his YouTube channel, he began posting satirical recordings and clasps.
- Trevor released a viral video in July 2019 mocking White Claw Hard Seltzer drinkers, along with a line of shirts that read “Ain’t No Laws When You’re Drinking Claws.”
- In addition, he has 958k subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He is currently employed by All Def Digital in Los Angeles. Along with that, he performs stand-up satire.