Facts of Venessa Villanueva
|Full Name:||Venessa Villanueva|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Kids:||Two (Noah and Cassie)|
Venessa Villanueva is a well-known American actress who rose to prominence for her role in the 2011 action film Memphis Rising: Elvis Returns. Aside from that, Venessa Villanueva rose to fame after marrying Chris Perez, a musician and guitarist for Tijuana band Selena Y. Los Dinos. However, the end of their fairytale love story did not go as planned, and the couple divorced.
How old is Venessa Villanueva?
The actress’s exact birthdate is unknown. However, it is certain that she will be 34 years old in 2020. Venessa is of Mexican-American ethnicity and has American nationality. She is also a Christian, and her zodiac sign is Gemini. Her parents had immigrated to Mexico before she was born. She was born in the United States of America. Venessa currently resides in California, USA. Venessa graduated from a local high school. She then attended The University of California, Los Angeles, USA, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental economics and policy. Villanueva works out of the NRDC’s San Francisco office.
How much is Venessa Villanueva’s Net Worth?
Venessa Villanueva’s net worth is estimated to be around $100,000 USD in 2020. Her salary is unknown. However, based on her lifestyle, she lives an aristocratic life. Venessa desired a luxurious life and a high-priced lifestyle. According to some sources, she wanted to take away all of her property as part of the final settlement of the property.
Is Venessa Villanueva married?
Vanessa Villanueva is a divorcee who is not currently involved with anyone. Even if she is dating someone, there is no information about it. She had previously been married. She had married Chris Perez. The couple met in 1998. John Zara, a mutual friend, introduced them. Chris married Venessa on October 26, 2001, after several years of dating. The couple also had two children together, a son named Noah and a daughter named Cassie. Casey, the couple’s daughter, enjoys listening to her father play guitar and plays the French horn.
Venessa and Chris are both extremely proud of their children and adore them. Chris even posts pictures of them on Instagram. Despite their lovely relationship, the couple was unable to sustain their marital life for long. As a result, the couple divorced in 2008. According to sources, he drank separately, which is why Venessa filed for divorce from her husband. According to other sources, it was difficult for him to leave the memories of his deceased wife, Selena, as well as her family, Venessa, and he even stated that he wanted to dig gold. As a result, Venessa Villanueva is single and living life to the fullest.
Chris Perez first married Selena Quintanilla, a member of the Tejano band “Selena y Los Dinos.” She, like Vanessa, was a singer, or more precisely, the lead singer of the band Chris was in. A magazine even dubbed her “the queen of Tejano music.” He was married to Selena from 1992 to 1995, when she was murdered by a friend, Yolanda Saldivar. In 2012, he even wrote a book called “To Selena, With Love” about their love and marriage.
There were photos of them in the book, as well as love letters they exchanged. In an interview about the book, he said, ‘I thought it should be honest, with dignity.’ I knew there would be things that made me uncomfortable, but I think I wrote the book with respect in mind.’ He still communicates with Selena’s family to ensure that they are well. In addition, he frequently posts photos with Selena and thanks her fans for keeping her legacy alive and paying respects.
Scandals of Venessa Villanueva
Venessa and Chris’ relationship deteriorated in 2008, when the couple divorced. Chris was accused of causing the couple’s separation and eventual divorce by his wild outdoor activities in Venessa. Venessa Villanueva also claimed that Chris was addicted to alcohol and recreational drugs. He had never taken good care of her while he was busy with the party and avoiding her. It was also reported that Venessa demanded all of Perez’s property and assets as part of the final property settlement. Chris was irritated by the divorce and stated, “Divorce is a pain in the ass, especially when people try to start drama with you.” But, thankfully, there is now peace’. Perez’s family even dubbed her “Lady of Luxury.”
How tall is Venessa Villanueva?
Venessa Villanueva stands 5 feet 7 inches tall. Her weight is 55 kg (121 lbs). Venessa’s body measurements are 34-24-35 inches, and her bra size is 32 B. She also wears a shoe size of 6 UK and a dress size of 3. Venessa also has lovely greyish eyes and black hair. As an actress, she is obviously a fitness fanatic with a trim physique. She enjoys yoga, hiking, and cardio.
Career line of Venessa Villanueva
- Venessa was able to find recent work in the film industry and helped with the preparation of the two-piece. According to her IMDb profile, Venessa Villanueva contributed to the production of “Memphis Rising: Elvis Returns” in 2011.
- All of this has occurred since her divorce from her ex-husband, implying that she is attempting to broaden her horizons and utilize her celebrity in a variety of new ways.
- She is also well-known for the 2015 TV series “Forgotten Memories.” Gabby Valdes played her in the film. Her career took a significant step forward following the separation of her ex-husband Chris. She was able to celebrate her popularity in her own unique way.
- Her favorite actor is Johnny Depp, and her favorite actress is Jennifer Aniston. She also prefers white and enjoys eating Italian food. Switzerland is her favorite location.
- In terms of her ex-career, husband’s in 1990, Chris and his band recorded “Ven Conmigo,” which included songs such as “Baila Esta Cumbia,” “Enamorada de Ti,” “Aunque No Salga el Sol,” and “No Quiero Saber.” The album was eventually certified triple platinum after receiving positive reviews from critics. After that, he appeared on albums such as 1992’s “Entre a Mi Mundi.”
- The album had ten tracks, including “Qué Creias?”, “Siempre Estoy Pensando En Ti,” “Missing My Baby,” and “Amame,” and was well received by critics, peaking at number one on the US Regional Mexican Albums chart.
- According to reports, Chris and Selena began to see each other as more than just colleagues at this point, but her father and the band’s manager disagreed with their liaison, prompting Chris to leave the band. Nonetheless, he returned, and his relationship with Selena was accepted this time.
- The group’s final album, “Dreaming of You,” was released in 1995 as a tribute to Selena, who was murdered by her assistant.
- Pérez then took a break from music, only to return and form the Chris Pérez Band, with whom he collaborated on albums such as “Resurrection,” which was dedicated to his late wife. He also wrote a book dedicated to her, “To Selena, With Love,” and maintains contact with Selena’s family.