Facts of Victoria Justice
|Full Name:||Victoria Justice|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
Victoria Justice is an American television actress, singer, and philanthropist. Victoria Justice rose to prominence as Lola Martinez in the Nickelodeon television series ‘Zoey 101.’
How old is Victoria Justice?
Victoria Justice was born on February 19, 1993, and is currently 27 years old. Her given name is Victoria Dawn Justice, and her zodiac sign is Pisces. Similarly, Victoria was born in Hollywood, Florida, and holds American citizenship. Similarly, she is of mixed ethnicity and adheres to Christianity.
Victoria is the daughter of Zack Justice and Serene Reed. Her father is of English, German, and Irish descent, and her mother is originally from the Bronx and has Puerto Rican ancestry. Madison Grace Reed is her younger half-sister.
Victoria and her family moved to Hollywood, California when she was ten years old, in 2003. In terms of education, she was homeschooled. Similarly, she attended Cleveland High School but earned her diploma through the home school program once more.
How much is Victoria Justice’s Net Worth?
Victoria is a young versatile actress who won the ‘Young Artist Awards’ in 2006. Similarly, she was named ‘Best Young Ensemble Performance’ for her work in ‘Zoey 101.’ She also won the ‘BreakTudo Awards’ in the International Instagrammer category in 2019. Similarly, her primary source of income is her acting career, which contributes significantly to her net worth. Similarly, according to various sources, her net worth is $10 million.
Is Victoria Justice dating someone?
Victoria is straight and most likely single. She has, however, had two previous relationships. In 2013, she began dating actor Pierson Fode. Regrettably, the couple divorced in 2015. After the breakup, she began dating actor Reeve Carney, with whom she later split up.
How tall is Victoria Justice?
The stunning actress is 5 feet 6 inches (66 inches) tall and weighs around 50 kg. Similarly, she has a slim body type and her body measurements are 33-23-34 inches. Her physical appearance suggests that she is charismatic. Similarly, she has fair skin, dark brown hair, and beautiful hazel brown eyes.
Career line of Victoria Justice
- At the age of ten, Victoria began her acting career. Similarly, she appeared as a guest on the American comedy-drama ‘Gilmore Girls.’ Victoria appeared on the drama’s episode “The Hobbit, the Sofa, and Digger Stiles.”
- Similarly, following her appearance in the series, she and her family relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting. In the same year, she appeared as a guest star on the second episode of ‘The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.’ This is a Disney Channel teen sitcom in which she played Rebecca, a young pageant contestant.
- Following this, Victoria appeared in the 2005 short film ‘Mary,’ in which she played Stella, a young girl who has visions of Mary Magdalene. Similarly, in 2005, she was accepted into the musical theatre program at the ‘Millikan Performing Arts Academy’ in Los Angeles.
- Similarly, she began doing brand endorsements for a variety of companies, including Ralph Lauren, Gap, Guess, Mervyn’s, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, and Ovaltine. Similarly, Victoria starred as Lola Martinez in the Nickelodeon series ‘Zoey 101.’ She played the role of a new student aspiring to be an actress.
- Similarly, Victoria made a cameo appearance in the American comedy film ‘When Do We Eat?’ Similarly, she appeared in the television films ‘Silver Bells’ and ‘Everwood.’ Aside from that, in 2007, she released a cover of Vanessa Carlton’s “A Thousand Miles.”
- She has also appeared in several Nickelodeon series, including ‘The Boy Who Cried Werewolf,’ ‘The Naked Brothers Band,’ and ‘Spectacular.’ Similarly, she launched her own musical show, ‘Victorious,’ on Nickelodeon. Furthermore, she collaborated on several songs for the series with a variety of young artists, including Ariana Grande, JC Gonzalez, Leon Thomas III, Matt Bennett, Jake Farrow, and others.
- Victoria is not only an actress, but she is also a singer who released her debut album in 2013. Similarly, her debut single ‘Gold’ was released on June 18, 2013. Similarly, she competed against Gregg Sulkin on the American musical reality show “Lip Sync Battle.”
- Similarly, two of her songs, including ‘Girl Up,’ were made available on YouTube. She also played the lead in one of the most popular American musical comedy television films, ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let’s Do the Time Warp Again.’ Similarly, she became a member of the Recording Academy.
- She also participated in several charity events such as the United Nations Foundation, which works on a variety of causes such as AIDS, Children, the Environment, Health, Human Rights, and Peace.