Facts of Virginia Roberts Giuffre
|Full Name:||Virginia Roberts Giuffre|
|Profession:||Advocate, Sex traffic survivor, Founder of Victims Refuse Silence|
Virginia Roberts Giuffre is a well-known American-Australian advocate for victims of human trafficking. Virginia Roberts Giuffre is a well-known and outspoken survivor of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking ring.
How old is Virginia Roberts Giuffre?
Virginia Roberts Giuffre was born on August 9, 1983, and she is currently 37 years old. Her full name is Virginia Louise Roberts. Virginia was born in Sacramento, California, and she is a Leo. When it comes to her family, Virginia’s parents are Sky and Lynn Roberts. Virginia also has a younger brother.
Virginia moved to Loxahatchee in Palm Beach County, Florida, with her family when she was about four years old. Virginia has revealed that she came from a troubled home. Virginia was also molested by a family friend when she was only 7 years old. Furthermore, Virginia told the Miami Herald that she went from being in an abusive situation to being a runaway to living in foster homes.
Virginia was 13 years old when she started living on the streets. This was prior to Ron Eppinger abusing her in Miami. Ron is a 65-year-old sex trafficker. She was with the trafficker for about 6 months.
The sex trafficker allegedly ran a front business for international sex trafficking. The public knew it as the modeling agency Perfect 10. The FBI raided Ron Eppinger, and he later pleaded guilty to charges of alien smuggling for prostitution, interstate travel for prostitution, and money laundering.
Virginia was reunited with her father and returned to live with him when she was 14 years old. Sky, Virginia’s father, worked as a maintenance manager at the Mar-a-Lago resort. This is Donald Trump’s property, and Skya also assisted Virginia in obtaining a job there.
How much is Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s Net Worth?
Moving on, the advocate has a net worth of around $600,000 US dollars.
Does Virginia Roberts Giuffre have a child?
Virginia Roberts Giuffre married Robert Giuffre in 2002. The couple then lived in Australia’s Glenning Valley suburb of New South Wales’ Central Coast for the next 11 years. They later moved to the United States in November 2013. Virginia and Robert stayed in the United States for a number of years. The couple first resided in Florida before relocating to Colorado in 2015.
In 2019, the family resided in Cairns, Australia. Virginia and Robert had three children. They have two sons and one daughter. Christian is the couple’s first child. The family of five relocated to Ocean Reef in 2020. It is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia.
How tall is Virginia Roberts Giuffre?
There is no verified information about Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and other body measurements. Virginia also has blonde hair and entrancing blue eyes.
Career line of Virginia Roberts Giuffre
- Virginia Roberts Giuffre is a well-known advocate for victims of sex trafficking. Virginia is one of the most well-known and outspoken survivors of the sex trafficking ring. Jeffrey Epstein ran the sex trafficking ring. Furthermore, Jeffrey is a convicted sex offender and financier.
- Virginia Roberts is also the founder of the non-profit organization “Victims Refuse Silence.” She established this NGO in 2015.
- Virginia has also given numerous interviews to American and British news outlets. In these interviews, the survivor describes her alleged experiences with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell as human traffickers.
- Virginia and Ghislaine met while the former was working as a locker room attendant for the summer. It happened at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Logo resort in Palm Beach, Florida.
- In her interviews, Virginia also discusses her interactions with others such as Prince Andrew, Jean-Luc Brunel, and Alan Dershowitz.
- In addition, Virginia filed criminal and civil charges against Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. The survivor of sex trafficking has also directly appealed to the public for justice and awareness.
- In 2015, Virginia also sued Ghislaine Maxwell for defamation. In the year 2017, they settled this case in favor of the advocate for an undisclosed sum.
- Then, on July 2, 2019, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ordered the release of documents from Virginia’s earlier civil suit against Ghislaine.
- The first batch of documents from Virginia’s suit were made public on August 9, 2019. This further implicated Epstein, Maxwell, and a number of his associates. The next day, authorities discovered Jeffrey Epstein dead in his Manhattan prison cell.
- Virginia also told Prince Andrew about her alleged experiences with sex trafficking by Jeffrey Epstein in an October 2019 interview. This interview was conducted for the BBC’s Panorama, which aired on December 2, 2019. Moreover, the advocate urged“I implore the people of the United Kingdom to stand by me, to assist me in fighting this battle, and to refuse to accept this as normal.”