Facts of Darnell Savage
|Full Name:||Darnell Savage|
|Birthday:||July 30, 1997|
Who is Darnell Savage?
Darnell Savage is the name of an American football safety for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). The Packers selected him in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft. Overall, he is a gifted footballer.
What is the Age of Darnell Savage?
Darnell was born on July 30, 1997, in Seaford, Delaware. In 2019, he celebrated his 22nd birthday. His nationality is American, and he is of white ethnicity. There is no information available about his parents or siblings. In Bear, Delaware, he attended Caravel Academy.
During the first game of his junior season, he broke his femur. He committed to play college football at the University of Maryland.
Darnell’s Body Measurements Darnell is a very attractive footballer with an athletic body build. He stands 1.80 meters (5 feet 11 inches) tall and weighs 90 kilograms (198 pounds). His other body measurements have not yet been disclosed. Overall, he has a healthy body and a charming smile on his lips that draws a lot of people to him.
What is the Net Worth of Darnell Savage?
Darnell’s net worth is undoubtedly in the millions, but it has not yet been revealed. In addition, his salary has not yet been disclosed, but it will be soon. He is currently living a luxurious lifestyle thanks to the money he earned. He is content with his earnings.
Who is Darnell Savage Currently Dating?
Darnell hasn’t married yet, and he’s assumed to be single because there haven’t been any rumors about him dating anyone. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation. He is currently concentrating on his career.
When did Darnell Savage Begin his Career?
- Darnell was a member of the Maryland football team from 2015 to 2018.
- During his career, he had 182 tackles, eight interceptions, one sack, and two touchdowns.
- Later, in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft, he was selected by the Green Bay Packers with the 21st overall pick.
Savage signed a four-year, $12.5 million contract on May 2, 2019.
- On September 5, 2019, he made his NFL debut against the Chicago Bears, recording three tackles and one pass deflection.
Darnell Savage made a strong NFL debut.
- Former Maryland safety Darnell Savage made his NFL debut after being the first defensive back selected in the 2019 NFL Draft. He started for the Green Bay Packers in their 10-3 victory over the Chicago Bears to kick off the NFL’s 100th season.
- He finished his first NFL game with three tackles and a pass deflection. Savage was all over the field and had a big impact outside of the box score. He had multiple quarterback pressures, some of which almost resulted in sacks, and came close to catching his first interception.
- Throughout the game, he was praised by commentators Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth for his play and impact all over the field. For his potential ballhawk ability, he even drew comparisons to Baltimore Ravens safety Earl Thomas.
- Despite this being his first NFL game, he played like a seasoned veteran on the field and will be an important part of the Packers’ secondary as the season progresses. “It was entertaining. “I had a good time out there tonight,” Savage said in an interview with Packers.com’s Larry McCarren.
- “As a defense, we expect great things from one another, so we expect to come out and play hard, with good eyes, and just play the right way.”