Facts of Todd Chrisley
|Full Name:||Todd Chrisley|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Reality Star, Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Film Producer|
|Sibling:||Two (Randy Chrisley and Derrick Chrisley)|
Todd Chrisley is a reality TV star from the United States. Todd Chrisley is the patriarch of the Chrisley family. He is the star of the reality show “Chrisley Knows Best” on USA Network. He is also a businessman, entrepreneur, and film producer.
How old is Todd Chrisley?
Todd Chrisley was born on April 6, 1969. And, while he was born in Georgia, he grew up in Westminster, South Carolina. He is 52 years old and born under the astrological sign of Aries. He is of American nationality.
His mother’s name is Faye Chrisley, and his father’s name is Gene Raymond Chrisley. Randy Chrisley and Derrick Chrisley are his two siblings. It is also known that his family led a simple life. He is a germaphobe who avoids and avoids things like dirt and animals. Similarly, Todd’s mother is a 73-year-old woman who plays Nanny on the American reality television show “Chrisley Knows Best.” She is a very interesting character in the series. Despite her age, she makes the most of her life through her character in a lively manner. Furthermore, Chrisley’s father has died and is no longer with them.
Todd’s educational background and qualifications are as follows: he did not graduate from college. He was able to amass a large fortune from his real estate company despite only having a high school diploma. Chrisley values education and has made it a priority for his children, despite the fact that he did not attend college himself.
Controversies of Todd Chrisley
Todd Chrisley declared bankruptcy in 2012. And, three years later, he announced that his case had been closed. Similarly, in 2019, Todd and his current wife, Julie Chrisley, were indicted on multiple counts of conspiracy to commit bank fraud, wire fraud conspiracy, wire fraud, conspiracy to defraud the United States, and tax evasion. They did turn themselves in on August 14 and were later released on a $100,000 bond. Despite the charges, the series was renewed for another season.
Todd was also the subject of controversy after his first wife, Theresa, claimed that he had physically and mentally abused her. He, however, denied all of the allegations.
How much is Todd Chrisley’s Net Worth?
Todd Chrisley has a $5 million net worth, according to wealthygenius, and his primary source of income is his career as a reality star. He also has additional sources of income.
Who is Todd Chrisley married to?
Todd Chrisley married Theresa Terry first. However, there isn’t much information available about their relationship. However, the couple divorced in 1996. Kyle Chrisley and Lindsie Chrisley are their two children. Todd Chrisley married his second wife, Julie Chrisley, on May 25, 1996. Julie rose to prominence after appearing on the TV show “Chrisley Knows Best.” Todd and Julie have three children: Chase Chrisley, Savannah Chrisley, and Grayson Chrisley.
How tall is Todd Chrisley?
Todd Chrisley stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 78 kilograms. Similarly, his chest, waist, and bicep measurements are 38-32-16 inches. Furthermore, Todd has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Career line of Todd Chrisley
- Todd Chrisley has appeared in several TV shows, including “Steve Harvey” and “The Domenick Nati Show.” But he rose to prominence only after launching his own show, “Chrisley Knows Best,” in 2014. This show focuses on his life as a real estate tycoon as well as a family man. And the show’s reception has been largely mixed.
- Similarly, Tom Gliatto of the weekly magazine “People” gave the show a rating of 75 percent and a positive review. He claims it is the best family reality show since “Honey Boo Boo” and “The Osbournes.”
- Meanwhile, Hilary Busis of the American magazine “Entertainment Weekly” gave their show a mixed review. He even chastised the canned lines and sub-sitcom storylines. She did, however, compliment the Chrisley crew on their hilarity.
- Todd Chrisley is both an actor and a producer. He is well-known for Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens, Growing Up Chrisley, and Chrisley Knows Best. These were released in 2016, 2019, and 2014, respectively.
- “Chrisley Knows Best” was pitched to ten networks, nine of which made offers. Similarly, the series producers have access to Todd Chrisleys’ schedule and can choose which events to film.
- Chrisley’s family stated that being on television made them think twice about doing things, both on and off-camera. They eventually did the show, and it received a large number of views and ratings in a short period of time.