Facts of Xea Myers
|Full Name:||Xea Myers|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Profession:||Producer, Celebrity kid|
Xea Myers is a celebrity child and producer. Xea Myers is best known as the late rapper Heavy D’s daughter.
How old is Xea Myers?
Xea Myers was born on March 29, 2000. She was born and raised in the United States of America. She will be 20 in 2020, and her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Likewise, she is of British-Irish ethnicity with Jamaican, Sicilian, Italian, and Jewish ancestors. Heavy D (aka Dwight Arrington Myers) and Antonia Lofaso are the parents of Xea, their only daughter.
Furthermore, she completed her primary education at a nearby high school. And, after that, she is going to another school, and there is no other information available on the internet as of yet.
How much is Xea Myers’s Net Worth?
When it comes to her net worth, she inherited her father’s entire estate. All of her father’s assets were transferred to her, including Social Security, Pension, and Future Royalties. She has not revealed her net worth as of yet. Her earnings as a producer are in the $39K–$140K range.
Is Xea Myers single?
Myers is possibly single. So far, she has not introduced anyone as her boyfriend. As a result, she has not revealed any information about her relationship or dating history. Similarly, her Instagram posts indicate that she has some important friends from the Body Building Club with her. Her friends include Heem Green, Noah, and D’rock Da Artist.
Controversies of Xea Myers
Xea had made headlines when her uncle, Floyd, filed a court document seeking control over Heavy D’s estate using an out-of-date will. However, Xena’s name was not included in the will. According to Heavy’s mother, Eulahlee Lee, the family wanted Floyd to control the estate until Xea reached the age of majority.
How tall is Xea Myers?
Xea is a lovely and charming young lady. She has a fantastic and appealing personality. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs approximately 55 kilograms. Xea has a slim body with measurements of 34-26-39 inches. Her bra size is also 33C. She wears size 8 shoes (US). She also has beautiful curly dark brown hair and a dark brown set. She is also a fitness fanatic who maintains a healthy body.
Career line of Xea Myers
- In terms of her career, she is a producer. Furthermore, as a producer, she began her career in 2012 with the documentary short ‘Be Inspired: The Life of Heavy D.’ The following year, she produced the series documentary ‘Unsung.’ Similarly, she is well-known for her song ‘Crossed.’
- Her parents only have one child. Her mother, Antonia Lofaso, is a well-known American chef who has appeared on reality television shows such as Top Chef, Chopped, and Restaurant Startup. In addition, she is a co-owner of Black Market Liquor Bar.
- Heavy D, her late father, was a record producer, singer, and actor. He was well-known as the former leader of the group Heavy D & the Boyz.
- He died on December 27, 2011 as a result of a pulmonary embolism. In addition, he had deep vein thrombosis in his leg following the autopsy.
- She was only 11 years old when her father died. She has a special bond with her father because she is the only child. His father’s birthday photo was the first post she shared on her Instagram account. In addition, she has shared some of her childhood memories with her father in the form of photographs.