Facts of Young Thug
|Full Name:||Young Thug|
|Dating:||Jerrika Karlae (Engaged)|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
Young Thug is a young and well-known American rapper and singer-songwriter. Young Thug has been active in the entertainment industry since 2010. Similarly, his musical career spans several genres, including hip-hop, trap, mumble rap, and pop-rap.
How old is Young Thug?
Young Thug was born on August 16, 1991, and is now 29 years old. His full name is Jeffery Lamar Williams, and he is a Leo. Young Thug, on the other hand, is from Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States. He is also known as Jeffery, SEX, and Thugger. When it comes to his family, Young Thug is the tenth of eleven children.
Only the youngest, the 11th child, shares the same father as Young Thug. Young Thug’s elder brother was shot right in front of his eyes. Similarly, another of Young Thug’s brothers is still in prison after being charged with murder.
Furthermore, Young Thug is from Atlanta’s Sylvan Hills neighborhood (Zone 3). However, he grew up in the Jonesboro South projects. In an interview, Young Thug revealed that he was expelled from sixth grade. It was because Young Thug broke one of his teacher’s arms.
Young Thug was then imprisoned for four years as a juvenile. Similarly, he and his childhood friend PeeWee Longway lived four doors down. PeeWee Longway is an American hip-hop recording artist.
How much is Young Thug’s net worth?
Y noung Thug’s mixtapes have all been successful. However, among them, Barter 6 was ranked number 22 on the US Billboard 200. Picacho, the young rapper’s most famous single, was not originally intended to be a single. Nonetheless, this single makes it into the top 100 tracks in both Rolling Stone and Pitchfork. Similarly, Spin included this single in its top 50 songs.
Furthermore, the rapper’s song Stoner went viral again in 2014. This was after Wale made an unauthorized remix. The remix drew a lot of attention, and Young Thug’s original track began making its way back up the music charts.
Complex named the young rapper one of the “25 New Rappers to Watch Out For” in 2013. The following year, the young rapper received nominations for the BET Hip-Hop Awards. These nominations were for Who Blew Up, Best Hip-Hop Style, and Best Club Banger- for Stoner.
Young Thug was also nominated for the “Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice Award” at the BET Awards. This time, he was recognized for his song Throw Sum Mo. Young Thug would have shared this honor with fellow rappers Nicki Minaj and Rae Sremmurd if he had won.
How much is Young Thug’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Young Thug’s net worth is estimated to be around $8 million USD.
Is Young Thug dating someone?
Young Thug is most likely single at the moment. In an Instagram story in December 2020, the young rapper stated that he has “been single for dam near 2 years.” He was previously engaged to Jerrika Karlae since April 2015. However, there is no information on when the couple separated.
Furthermore, Young Thug has six children, which he shares with four women. The young rapper has three sons and three daughters. Similarly, Young Thug became a father at the age of 17 years.
Young Thug’s ex-fiancee owns a swimsuit line, and her mother manages Young Dolph. In addition, in September 2016, the young rapper purchased his first home. This was after he released the mixtape, Jeffery. This house is located in Buckhead, Atlanta. Furthermore, this home spans over 11,000 square feet. It also has six bedrooms, eleven bathrooms, a full bar, a theater room, and a four-car garage.
How tall is Young Thug?
Young Thug stands approximately 1.91 meters tall and weighs approximately 76 kg. Similarly, his chest-waist-arms measurements are 38-30-13 inches. Young Thug has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Young Thug
- Young Thus, like his brothers, had developed the habit of gambling prior to realizing his dream of becoming a musician. Young Thug actually enjoyed the thrill of taking risks, and before long, he was involved in drug addiction and violence. Young Thug was already a father at the age of 17 years.
- Young Thug is a rapper and singer-songwriter. With his first mixtape, I Came from Nothing, Young Thus was able to impress rapper Gucci Mane. Gucci Mane found Young Thug’s work to be distinct and recognisable. Gucci quickly signed him to his label as a result.
- Then, in 2013, Young Thug released another mixtape, 1017 Thug, under Gucci’s label. Following the release of this mixtape, Young Thug was named to Pitchfork’s list of Albums of the Year. Complex also gave the rapper high marks.
- Furthermore, Young Thug’s song Pichacho was voted the best track on his mixtape. This song was named to Rolling Stone and Spin’s lists of the best songs of 2013. Even The Guardian named Young Thug’s mixtape one of the top five albums of 2013.
- Later that year, Young Thug released his debut single Stoner. Danny Glover was the rapper’s next single. Both of these songs were big hits. Many well-known rappers and DJs remixed these two songs in the days that followed. Young Thug, on the other hand, was not pleased with the remixes to his songs.
- Young Thug began to collaborate with established artists such as Alex Tumay, Danny Brown, Trick Daddy, and Travis Scott as he rose in the music industry.
- Furthermore, the young rapper recorded a number of songs under the moniker 1017 Brick Squad. This group also included well-known rappers like Kayne West, Rich Homie, and Chief Keef. Young Thug also appeared on the cover of The Fader.
- The young rapper then announced in March 2014 that his debut album would be available soon. Carter 6 is the name of this album. This album is a tribute to the rapper’s admiration for Lil Wayne’s hit album Tha Carter.