Facts of Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández
|Full Name:||Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández|
|Divorce:||Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán|
|Net Worth:||$100 thousand|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Sibling:||Three (César, Iván Archivaldo, and Jesús Alfredo)|
Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández is a Mexican Social Activist best known as the wife of Joaqun “El Chapo” Guzmán, a former Sinaloa Cartel Dealer and Drug Lord. Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández had been involved in the drug trade since he was a child, and his family was also heavily involved in the trade.
How old is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández?
The social worker was born on July 17, 1957, in Mexico. Alejandrina is a Mexican native who practices Christianity. Similarly, she is currently 63 years old. The celebrity wife appears to be quite private about her personal life. As a result, there is no additional information about her parents, siblings, educational background, or childhood. But it is certain that Alejandrina spent the majority of her time in Mexico with her Mexican family. She also holds a Sociology degree.
How much is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández net worth?
Alejandrina must have a job to support his family. However, the precise profession has not yet been determined. She must, however, have a net worth of around $100,000. She has also done some charitable work in the past. Her husband, on the other hand, is worth more than $15 billion. He made all of his money from his drug trafficking business.
Does Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández have a child?
Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández and Joaqun “El Chapo” Guzmán married in 1977 in Culiacán, Sinaloa. The couple has three kids: César, Iván Archivaldo, and Jess Alfredo. Furthermore, the couple’s son, Ivan, was arrested in Guadalajara in February 2005 for his involvement in the cartel. In addition, Ivan was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Ivan, on the other hand, was released from prison in April 2008 due to less convincing evidence. There is also speculation that Alejandrina’s husband, Joaqun “El Chapo” Guzmán, has been married at least three times and is the father of 9 to 13 kids.
El Chapo was Grselda Lopez Perez’s second husband after Alejandra. They have four kids: Edgar, Ovidio, Jaoquin, and Griselda Guadalupe Guzman Lopez. Lopez Perez, his third wife, was arrested in Culiacan in 2010. Guzman also kidnapped a bank clerk named Estela Pena and had sexual relations with her. In 2007, he married his second wife, Emma Croronel Aispuro. Maria Joaquina and Emali Guadalupe, their twin daughter, was born to them. Guzman’s other kids from previous relationships include Rosa Isela Guzman Ortiz, Aleandrina Gissella Guzman Slazara, Kim Guzman Dolci, and Laisha Guzman.
How tall is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández?
The social activist has a standard body type. She stands 5’6″ (1.68 m) tall. Similarly, Alejandrina weighs 53 kg. Furthermore, she has a medium complexion, black hair, and black eyes. There is no additional information about Alejandrina’s body measurements, dress size, or shoe size because she has been extremely private. Alejandrina is still alive and working hard to ensure her family’s survival.
Career line of Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández
- According to some sources, Alejandrina is on the United States’ list of people who are not permitted to conduct any type of business in the country. She was also singled out for her involvement in the Sinaloa Cartel’s money-laundering network.
- Alejandrina even taught unprepared students in a school. More information about what Alejandrina is currently doing for a living is classified. In terms of Alejandrina’s husband, his full name is Joaqun Archivaldo Guzmán Loera.
- El Chapo, Joaqun Guzmán was born on April 4, 1957, and his birthdate is “El Chapo.” He is a Mexican drug dealer and former boss of the Sinaloa Cartel, an international crime syndicate. He was regarded as the world’s most powerful drug trafficker.
- Guzmán was born in Sinaloa and grew up in a poor farming family. He was physically abused by his father, and he was also dragged into the drug trade by his father, helping to grow marijuana for local dealers while he was still a child. Guzmán began serving alongside Héctor Luis Palma Salazar in the late 1970s.
- Joaqun is one of the country’s rising drug lords. He was assisting Salazar in mapping routes for drug trafficking from Sinaloa to the United States. Later, he oversaw logistics for Miguel ngel Félix Gallardo, one of the country’s rising kingpins in the mid-1980s.
- However, after Gallardo was arrested in 1988, Guzmán formed his own cartel. Guzmán was even supervising the operations that produced, transported, and distributed large amounts of cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, and heroin throughout the United States and Europe at the time.
- These are the states that have the most drug addicts in the world. He achieved this by introducing the use of distribution cells and long tunnels near borders, which made it easier for him to send more drugs to the United States than any other trafficker in history.
- Guzmán’s leadership of the cartel resulted in massive wealth and power. Between 2009 and 2013, Forbes named him one of the world’s most powerful people, and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) determined that he matched the impact and wealth of Pablo Escobar.
- Guzmán was also apprehended for the first time in Guatemala in 1993. Then he was handed over and sentenced to twenty years in prison in Mexico for murder and drug trafficking.
- He even bribed jail guards before escaping from a federal maximum-security prison in 2001. Guzmán’s fugitive status resulted in a $8.8 million reward, as well as a reward from Mexico and the United States for information leading to his capture.
- Then, in 2014, he was arrested in Mexico. In 2015, he escaped from his prison cell via a tunnel beneath his cell. After a shootout in 2016, Mexican authorities apprehended him again and handed him over to the US one year later.
- In the year 2019, he was feeling guilty of various criminal charges as well as his leadership of the Sinaloa Cartel. At the moment, he is serving a life sentence at ADX Florence.