Facts of Ali-A
|Full Name:||Alastair Aiken|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Sibling:||One brother (Simon)|
Ali-A is a popular YouTuber from the United Kingdom. Ali-A is a full-time YouTuber who posts gaming and clickbait videos, most notably for Fortnite. He has a large fan base across all of his social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
How old is Ali-A?
On November 6, 1993, Ali-A was born in London, England. He is 27 years old and his astrological sign is Scorpio. He is of British nationality, and his full name is Alastair Aiken. Likewise, he is currently residing in a palatial condo in the same city.
Ali-name a’s father’s is Alexander Beebbeellrox. His father was a cop who was killed in a bust, and when Ali-a was ten, his mother told him about his father’s death. Then he and his mother had to get jobs because they couldn’t afford everything he had. Likewise, he has a brother named Simon.
Regarding Ali’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions he attended or is currently attending are not available at this time. However, he has graduated from high school, and no information about university is available. In addition, he has stated in one of his vlogs that he was a victim of bullying in high school, though he has not revealed the name of his school.
How much is Ali-A’s Net Worth?
According to statsmash, Ali-A has a net worth of $17 million and his primary source of income is YouTube. He also sells his own merchandise. His sponsors also include Kontrol Freek, Monster, Elgato Gaming, G2A, and Scuf Gaming. Similarly, Scuf Gaming has released a themed controller based on the Ali-A Game On for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
Who is Ali-A dating?
Alastair Aiken is in a relationship with Clare Siobhan Callery. She is also a YouTuber, gamer, and Instagram star. They’ve been dating since 2015. Clare, likewise, is associated with the gaming community through her connections to Xbox, where she works as a marketing professional. Furthermore, the couple posts pictures of themselves on their respective social media accounts, which are well received by their followers.
How tall is Ali-A?
Aiken stands 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 82 kilograms. However, Ali’s other body measurements are not currently available. Similarly, he has brown hair and blue eyes. He also has a beard.
Career line of Ali-A
- Alastair started his YouTube channel in 2006, but he didn’t start uploading videos until 2009. The main focus of Ali-videos A’s on his main YouTube channel “Ali-A” is his commentary and live reactions to video games as he plays them. The video games he usually plays and shares on his channel are from the Call of Duty franchise and Fortnite, but this is not always the case.
- Similarly, on his second channel, MoreAliA, his content is typically centered on more family-friendly games such as Minecraft and vlogs about his day-to-day life and travels.
- Similarly, he does not always have the same introductions to his videos, but he does usually start them off talking to the camera in a vlog-like fashion before moving into gameplay.
- Furthermore, when new installments of the Call of Duty video game franchise are announced, Ali covers known information about the games, providing viewers with in-depth reviews.
- And, once the games are released, he creates video game walkthrough series on the games, demonstrating to viewers how to complete the new Call of Duty game.
- Aiken also signed with Polaris, a YouTube multi-channel network (MCN), in October 2013. And, as of now, he has signed on with the MCN StyleHaul on both his Ali-A and More Ali-A channels.
- Other notable YouTubers on the network include both of Daniel Middleton’s YouTube channels and KSI. And, according to Socialblade statistics, both of Aiken’s YouTube channels are among the top 50 in the network
- Alastair collaborated with Mattessons and other large YouTube content creators in the United Kingdom in 2016 as part of a campaign to teach young people basic programming skills.
- Furthermore, the campaign received over 13 million views on YouTube and resulted in over 24,000 youth learning basic programming skills in the programming language Python.
- Furthermore, he co-hosted NCS Yes Live 2016 on March 29th at the London Roundhouse. Furthermore, the event recognizes the “impact young people’s social change projects have had on local communities.”
- In 2013 and 2014, Alastair Aiken appeared on the television show The Gadget Show as a guest speaker. The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) interviewed him on May 10, 2013. Along with KSI, he also discussed the new paid subscriptions that were coming to YouTube (YouTube Red) at the time.
- Aiken was also featured in a BBC Radio 1 documentary called Rockstar Gamers in 2014, alongside KSI and other popular YouTubers in the United Kingdom.
- In 2015, BBC Newsbeat posted a YouTube video of an interview with Aiken. And, in the video, he provided advice on how to improve players’ skills in First Person Shooter video games.
- In 2015, he was also featured in the mobile video game Celebrity Street Fight alongside DanTDM, KSI, Marcus Butler, and Deji Olatunji (ComedyShortsGamer). In addition, Business Insider named him the ninth most popular British YouTube star in October 2015
- Alastair Aiken appeared in the documentary Minecraft: Into The Nether in January 2016, alongside other popular YouTube personalities such as KSI and TheSyndicateProject. And the documentary’s main focus was tracking the “Minecraft phenomenon” through the quartet’s meteoric rise to online fame.
- Then, in September of that year, wwd.com referred to his audience size and following as something “most advertisers would drool over.” In both 2015 and 2016, Business Insider ranked Aiken as the ninth most popular British YouTuber.
- Alastair Aiken was mentioned in an article on Business Insider France on April 7, 2017. On 30 June 2017, it was announced as part of a joint statement by Sassy Films, CBBC, and BBC Worldwide that he will host a television show titled “Ali-Superchargers A’s (1020′).”
- The show “puts children in charge” of redecorating their family car “without their parents’ input.” Aiken has also been dubbed a “YouTube megastar” by the BBC.
- In addition, in July 2017, Virgin Media published a brief online article about his hands-on experience with the Destiny 2 Beta, and in October 2017, Ali-A Adventures: Game On!, a graphic novel, was released.
- In addition, according to cancerresearchuk.org, Ali-A participated in Cancer Research UK’s 1,000 hours of fundraising event in August 2016. Furthermore, he has an online store where he sells personalized merchandise such as exclusive Ali-A branded T-shirts, caps, backpacks, and more.
- Similarly, he has a sponsorship deal with Monster Beverages and is compensated for promoting their products in his videos.
Achievements of Ali-A
In 2015, Ali-A was awarded the Guinness World Record for “Most Popular Call of Duty Channel by Views.” In the same year, he also set the world record for “most popular Call of Duty Channel by subscribers,” “tallest staircase built in one minute in Minecraft,” and “most blocks of wood collected in three minutes in Minecraft.” All of this he accomplished in a single year.