Facts of Angela Rye
|Full Name:||Angela Rye|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Political Commentator, CEO|
Angela Rye is a sassy CNN political commentator and a National Public Radio political analyst. Angela Rye is often referred to as the “Beyonce of CNN.” She is the Principal and CEO of IMPACT Strategies. It is a public affairs firm based in Washington, DC.
How old is Angela Rye?
Angela Rye was born on October 26, 1979, in Seattle, Washington, DC, and is 41 years old. Rye’s main religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. Rye is multiracial, but she is an American by nationality. She is thought to have been named after Black Panther activist Angela Davis.
Eddie Rye, her father’s birth year, was 1940. He is a community activist in Seattle. Her father, too, is a small business consultant. Similarly, Andrea Rye is her mother’s name. Angela’s mother is a retired college administrator. Angela has no siblings. Angela also considers ‘Charlamagne Tha God’ to be her spiritual brother.
She has always been driven to make a constructive and positive difference. Rye looks up to her mother as an inspiration. Angela Davis and Maxine Waters, for example, have an impact on her. Rye attended Holy Names Academy, where he excelled. It is a Catholic private all-girls college preparatory school. She also received her BA from the University of Washington in 2002. Angela received her Juris Doctorate from Seattle University School of Law in 2005.
How much is Angela Rye Net Worth?
Angela Rye has received a slew of honors and awards. The awards that she has received include the ‘Leader of the Year Award’ and the ‘2013 Howard University CDA Progressive Young Leader Award.’ She was also named one of ‘Fortune’s 40 Under 40 Women to Watch’ in 2015.
Her other notable awards include the ‘Seattle University African-American Alumni Award,’ the CDA Progressive Young Leader Award, and numerous others. Angela Rye’s net worth reflects her diverse sources of income. Her main source of income is IMPACT Strategies. She earns $200,000 per year from CNN and other channels such as BET. Her net worth has now surpassed $2 million USD.
Who is the Boyfriend of Angela Rye?
Angela, the political analyst, had been dating Common for two years. Common is an American rapper and songwriter. However, their relationship did not work and ended after two years. They parted on good terms. Furthermore, workaholic Rye is rumored to be dating restauranteur and activist Karim Webb. However, their relationship status is unknown at this time.
How tall is Angela Rye?
The average weight of the news correspondent is 54 kg. Angela stands at an average height of 5 feet and 9 inches. She has a slim build and body measurements of 34-25-35 inches. Angela has gorgeous black curly hair. Similarly, her dark brown eyes make her look stunning with new hair and clothing.
Career line of Angela Rye
- Angela Rye is an American attorney and the Principal and CEO of IMPACT Strategies, a political advocacy firm based in Washington, DC.
- Rye had previously served as the Western Regional Director for the National Black Law Students Association. She was studying law at the time. Angela also worked at Congresswoman Maxine Waters’ district office.
- Rye began her career in legislative advocacy at the National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education. She was the Coordinator of Advocacy and Legislative Affairs there.
- Rye co-founded IMPACT in 2006. It is a non-profit organization that promotes economic empowerment, civic engagement, and political participation among young professionals.
- When Rye was in charge, IMPACT formed a partnership with the National Bar Association. Similarly, the National Urban League is collaborating with IMPACT. Angela has served on the boards of all of those organizations since then.
- She also served as Senior Advisor and Counsel to the House Committee on Homeland Security. Her work tenure lasted four years, from 2007 to 2010.
- In addition, several publications and outlets, including Marie Claire, Ebony, and the Washington Post, have featured Rye as an influential politico, lawyer, and advocate. She is adamant about bringing about positive change in the political process.
- Angela, on the other hand, is a well-known strategist who has provided on-air commentary for a number of media outlets. She has worked with BET, CNN, NBC, HBO, ABC, MSNBC, and TV One. Furthermore, the breadth of her conversation covers a wide range of topics.
- It ranges from political campaigns to more complex legislation and administration policies. Her dialogue includes policies with long-term implications on a national and international scale.
- In addition, he was the Executive Director of the Black Congress after 2011. She founded IMPACT Strategies in 2013 and serves as its Principal. It is a national advocacy firm based in Washington, D.C.
- When it comes to her company, it has a laser focus on solution orientation. It also understands what it takes to succeed in today’s political environment.
- Similarly, she serves on the board of ‘The Seattle University School of Law Alumni.’ Among the organizations on whose boards she serves are the ‘Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network’ and ‘Wilberforce University.’
- Rye is also a member of The Links, Incorporated and the National Bar Association. Angela serves on the boards of the American Bar Association and the Washington Government Relations Group.
- Rye is also the Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus, and her role is to develop the Caucus’ overall legislative and political strategy. Angela is also CBC’s General Counsel.
- She is currently a CNN political analyst and NPR Political Analyst. Angela also served as Senior Advisor and Counsel to the House Committee on Homeland Security.
- During her tenure as Senior Advisor and Counsel, she worked under the direction of Congressman Bennie G. Thompson.