Facts of Angelique Boyer
|Full Name:||Angelique Rousseau|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Singer, Social media personality|
Angelique Boyer is a Mexican actress of French descent. Angelique Boyer rose to prominence in the Mexican telenovelas Rebelde, Muchachitas Como T, and Corazón Salvaje.
How old is Angelique Boyer?
Angelique Monique-Paulette Boyer Rousseau is her birth name. She was born on July 4, 1988, in Saint-Claude, France. Her birthday is in 2021, and her zodiac sign is Cancer. Sylvie Rousseau and Patrick Boyer were her parents. Furthermore, Angelique’s mother was born in Mexico to French parents and moved the family back to Mexico when Angelique was two years old.
She attended the Centro de Educación Artistico and graduated at the age of 12. Boyer was a member of the musical group ‘Rabanitos Verdes’ at a young age. Furthermore, she enjoys water surfing and does it whenever she has time away from filming.
How much is Angelique Boyer’s Net Worth?
Angelique Boyer’s career as an actress has been steadily progressing, and she is getting more and more roles. She has easily transitioned to serious roles and appears to have done so in a very natural way, which has helped her to gain a higher salary and more income. She does, however, have a net worth of approximately $6 million.
Is Angelique Boyer married?
Angelique is still married and has no children. However, her dating career is at its peak, and she does not mind sharing or being seen in public with her boyfriends. Jose Alberto Castro, a producer, was her relationship. They ranged in time from 2011 to 2014. He is a well-known producer and director. They had been together for three years before deciding to split up in 2014.
She began dating Argentine actor Sebastián Rulli after her divorce from him. They met on the set of “Lo Que la Vida me Robo” and began dating soon after she ended her relationship with Castro. She is still dating Rulli, and Angelique has stated that she would not mind marrying him and embarking on a much more serious relationship. But, for the time being, they are still boyfriend and girlfriend.
How tall is Angelique Boyer?
Boyer is a stunning and enticing actress. Her appearance is the most important aspect of her character. She weighs around 50 kgs and stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches, which is very balanced and appropriate. She also has hazel eyes and blonde hair.
Her measurements are 32-24-34 inches. Boyer underwent medical treatments to enhance her beauty. As a result, she is said to have had a nose job. Furthermore, she wears a shoe size of 8 (US) and a dress size of 2. (US).
Career line of Angelique Boyer
- Angelique and five other members formed the musical group ‘Rabanitos Verdes.’ To be a part of this concept, she had to go through a rigorous selection process in which many applicants competed. She appeared in the soap opera “Mara Belén” with the group in 2001, and their album “Cada Maana” was released in 2002.
- Angelique joined the CEA Juvenil after the completion of this musical project, and in 2004, she made her acting actress in the youth soap opera Corazones Al Limite. She portrayed Anette there.
- Angelique’s first acting role was in the 2004 telenovela ‘Rebelde.’ Three years later, she had another recurring role in ‘Muchachitas como t’. She also played Chica Francesa in the film ‘J-ok’el’ that year.
- Angelique also became a member of the musical group C3Qs, alongside Estefana Villareal and Zoraida Gómez. In September 2005, he released the single “No Me Importa.”
- Following that, she was cast in the recurring role of Sandra in the telenovela ‘Alma de Hierro.’ Then, in 2009, she portrayed Jimena in the television show ‘Corazón salvaje.’
- Boyer has always been known as a sweet and loving girl, and her roles reflect this. However, in 2009, she successfully transitioned to more serious roles that were more demanding. This also meant that her popularity was growing and that she was ready for more mature roles. She appeared in an episode of ‘Mujeres asesinas.’
- In 2010, Boyer was cast in the lead role of Teresa Chávez Aguirre in the telenovela ‘Teresa.’ Two years later, she landed another lead role in the TV show ‘Abismo de pasión.’
- She played Monserrat Mendoza in the telenovela ‘Lo que la vida me robó’ in 2013 and 2014. Furthermore, in 2016, she joined the cast of ‘Tres veces Ana’ as Ana Luca.
- She won the 2017 TVyNovelas award for Best Leading Actress for her magnificent performance, and in the millennial category, she won the “The Baddest Good” award for demonstrating her power of seduction with the evil and sexy Ana Leticia.
- Angelique plays Luca Borges in ‘Amar A Muerte,’ a character with whom she once again managed to touch the public’s soul and earned a new award “TVyNovelas” for Best Leading Actress. Furthermore, she will return to television in 2020 with a new project by Giselle González. It is currently in pre-production and has the working title “Empire of Lies.”