facts of Angourie Rice
|Full Name:||Angourie Rice|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
Angourie Rice, a stunning young lady, is an Australian film actress. Angourie Rice is well-known for her abilities as an actress on the big screen.
How old is Angourie Rice?
Angourie Rice was born on January 1, 2001, in Perth, Australia. She will be 19 in 2020. She is currently residing in either Los Angeles or Melbourne. Her father’s name is Jeremy Rice, and her mother’s name is Kate Rice. Her father is a director, and her mother is an actress, so she is interested in the film industry. As parents are our first teachers, her mother was both an inspiration and a teacher for her desire to be an actress.
She has seen her mother act since she was a child, as has her sister, who is also an actress and gymnast, and they are both very good at it. And because her father is a director, she will have many opportunities to make her acting debut.
How much does Angourie Rice earn?
She made her debut in the film industry, earning $15k-$20k per episode or film and having a total net worth of $2 million. She has earned a lot of money through her career, which will allow her to meet her needs.
Is Angourie Rice single?
Recognizing her private life, she hasn’t dated anyone. But she might have dated someone before but hasn’t revealed it yet. She might meet someone in the future. Furthermore, she may believe in keeping her love life private and is currently single.
How tall is Angourie Rice?
Angourie Rice is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 53kg. Similarly, she has beautiful straight blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. In terms of appearance, she is a stunning young lady.
Career line of Angourie Rice
- She began her career with a couple of short films and then appeared in a number of films and episodes. In 2013, she starred in the thriller film These Final Hours. In the same year, she appeared at the beginning and end of the animated film Walking with Dinosaurs.
- Similarly, in 2014, she appeared in television series such as The Doctor Blake Mysteries and Worst Year of My Life Again, and in 2015, she appeared in Mako: Island of Secrets.
- She appeared as a holly march in the action comedy film The Nice Guys in 2016. She also appeared as Tegan, a supernatural villain, in the science-fiction fantasy film Nowhere Boys: The Book of Shadows the same year.
- In 2017, she portrayed Eliza Wishart in the Australian film Jasper Jones, Jane in The Beguiled, and Betty Brant in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- In addition, she appeared in two films in 2018: Every Day as Rhiannon and Ladies in Black as Lisa. Rice appeared in the Season 5 finale of Black Mirror in 2019. In the film Spider-Man: Far From Home, she played Betty Brant.
Awards and Nominations of Angourie Rice
2019 Best Actress for Ladies in Black
Ladies in Black won Best Lead Actress in 2018.
The Beguiled won the award for Best Ensemble Cast in 2017.
2012, Best Actor for Transmission
2015, Best Actress for These Final Hours
People recognized her talent by nominating her, even though she did not win. some of the nominations
The Nice Guys’ Breakthrough Performance of the Year in 2016
2017: Best Female Newcomer for The Nice Guys and Best Youth Performance for The Nice Guys
The Beguiled received the award for Best Ensemble Performance in 2018.