Facts of Arishfa Khan
|Full Name:||Arishfa Khan|
|Profession:||Television actress, child artist, model, YouTuber, dancer, and TikTok star|
|Education:||Ryan International High School|
Arishfa Khan is a child artist, model, YouTuber, dancer, and TikTok star from India. Arishfa Khan’s YouTube channel is titled “Arshifa Khan Official.”
How old is Arishfa Khan?
Arishfa Khan was born on April 3, 2003. Her full name is Sayyed Arishfa Khan. She is from Shahajahanpur, Lucknow, India. She is currently 18 years old, and her zodiac sign is Aries. She also comes from a Muslim family and follows Islam.
She currently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with her family. Her mother’s name is Arshi Naz Khan, and her father’s name is Rashid Khan. She also has a sister named Arisha Khan and a brother named Arsh Khan. She is a student at ‘Ryan International High School.’
She is also an animal lover, with a particular fondness for dogs. As a result, she has a dog named “Shadow” and many cats. Khan rose to prominence at a young age and is now concentrating on her studies. She also enjoys badminton and cricket.
How much is Arishfa Khan’s Net Worth?
Her career has earned her a net worth of $1 million. As a result, her acting and social media careers may be her primary source of income.
Is Arishfa Khan dating someone?
She is currently a single and independent woman who is preoccupied with her work. Arishfa appears to be completely focused on her career rather than being involved in any kind of relationship. As a result, she is enjoying her single life and living elegantly. According to her previous relationship history, she dated Danish Zehen for a long time. Danish was tragically killed in a car accident.
Khan had a verbal spat with late Danish’s brother, Guffran. In addition, she stated in an interview:
“Danish’s brother Guffran is behind our deaths. He has been torturing us for two months now, to the point where my mother almost hung herself the other day. Fortunately, my father came to her aid just in time. The whole thing has tarnished my and my family’s name.”
How tall is Arishfa Khan?
She is a lovely and lovely young lady with a charming personality. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall. She also has a decent matching weight of around 50 kilos. She also has a slim and curvy body, which adds to her allure. As a result, her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 32-26-32 inches.
She has a shoe size of 7 (US), a dress size of 4, and a bra size of 32B. She also has dark brown eyes and hair. She does, however, wear contact lenses and frequently dyes her hair in different colors.
Career line of Arishfa Khan
- Arshifa began her acting career in 2012. She made her television debut at a young age in the television series “Chal-Sheh-Aur-Maat.”
- Similarly, on October 29, 2012, she was cast as “Gunjan” in the TV series “Ek Veer Ki Ardas… Veera.” She received a lot of praise for her legitimate debut performance in that TV series in such a short period of time. And the series ended in 2015.
- Similarly, in November 2012, she played “Jhunjhun” in the TV series “Jeannie Aur Juju.” As a result, the show concluded in 2014.
- Similarly, in December 2013, she appeared as a child actress in the TV series “Ye Hain Mohabbatein” as “Vinnie.” In 2015, Arshifa appeared in the serial “Rani” titled “Uttaran.”
- She also appeared as “Radhika” in the television series “Gangaa.” In addition, she played the role of “Aarti” in the soap opera “Meri Durga.” Her first Bollywood film was “Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3.” She also enjoys creating dub mash videos and nail arts.
- In 2018, she appeared in the TV series “Papa By Chance.” She has also appeared in some episodes of the crime show ‘Crime Patrol.’ As a result, she has appeared in a number of Hindi and Punjabi music videos. She also has her own YouTube channel, “Arshifa Khan Official.”
- She uploads videos of her dancing abilities to her channel. She regularly posts entertaining content to her YouTube channel. Khan has a large following on Instagram and became well-known for her TikTok videos. She was also seen in a number of television commercials, including one for “Horlicks.”