Facts of Brynn Rumfallo
|Full Name:||Brynn Rumfallo|
|Net Worth:||$0.3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Sibling:||Two (Noah, Sadie)|
Brynn Rumfallo is a dancer and model from the United States. Brynn Rumfallo appeared on the eighth season of America’s Got Talent. She later gained attention for her contemporary dance styles and won national and regional competitions.
Parents of Brynn Rumfallo
Brynn Rumfallo was born on July 1, 2003, in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Her full name is Brynn Adela Rumfallo. She is currently 17 years old. She is of American nationality and Caucasian ethnicity. Her father is Aaron Rumfallo, and her mother is Ashlee Allen.
She has two siblings, Noah and Sadie. She enjoyed dancing a lot because it was a part of her life. She also participated in a variety of programs during her school years. She used to be a member of the Fresh Faces dance group. She attended Highland High School for her education and is currently in the ninth grade.
How much is Brynn Rumfallo Net Worth?
As a young American dancer and model, she has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million and a salary of $40,382. In addition, her salary is approximately $25,563.
Boyfriend of Brynn Rumfallo
Brynn Rumfallo was in a relationship with Instagram star Hunter Barth when they were in high school, where she was a cheerleader and he played football.
Previously, Brynn confirmed in April 2018 that she had been dating her classmate Brynn for some time. They had, however, split up soon after.
Concerning her rumors and controversy, there was a rumor that the talented dancer, Brynn, would be performing a contemporary routine titled “Botched.” She was Maddie Ziegler’s stand-in.
How tall is Brynn Rumfallo?
Brynn Rumfallo stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 55kg. Similarly, she has a well-shaped body that measures 29-22-30 inches. Similarly, she has blonde hair and blue eyes. She is lovely and adorable.
Career line of Brynn Rumfallo
- Brynn began dancing when she was two years old. In 2006, she joined Club Dance Studio to train with Alexa Moffett, who would later become her role model. Brynn auditioned for America’s Got Talent in 2013 as part of the group “Fresh Faces,” along with four other girls from Club Dance Studio.
- Similarly, in the same year, her solo performance “Breathe” took first place among juniors at the Hall of Fame Nationals in Las Vegas.
- In addition, she appeared with her Club Dance teammate Sarah Reasons on the fifth season of the show Dance Moms.
- She appeared in three episodes, and her performance was praised. And she was invited back on probation for the next season of the show. Abby Lee Miller, her Dance Moms coach, later set up a challenge for her to win, which will earn her a permanent spot on the ALDC team.
- She then performed a trio with teammates of her choosing and was pitted against the main trio of Maddie Ziegler, Kendall Vertes, and JoJo Siwa.
- She is a phenomenal dancer with a strong background in ballet. As a dancer, she has received numerous accolades and awards.
- Similarly, she managed to impress Abby Lee Miller, who is rarely seen making positive comments about her students, with her performance. Gianna Martello, Abby’s assistant choreographer, also admitted that Brynn is a versatile dancer who has the potential to be the “next big thing.”
- Many fans of the show ‘Dance Moms’ were impressed by her performance. Some of them even objected to the comparison between her and Maddie. Brynn has won numerous real-world competitions outside of Dance Moms.
- Similarly, in 2006, she enrolled in dance classes at Club Dance Studio in Arizona and began training with Alexa Moffett. Her “Fresh Faces” teammates included four other female students from Club Dance Studio.
- Her long-term career ambition is to work as a model and backup dancer for pop star Katy Perry. In addition, in 2013, she made her first television appearance on the reality show America’s Got Talent.
- As a model, she has worked with multinational and international corporations. She has also collaborated with the children’s clothing line Miss Behave Girls. California Kisses is a dancewear company. Purple Pixies is a dance and activewear company.