Facts of Carter Reynolds
|Full Name:||Carter Reynolds|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Social media star|
Carter Reynolds is an Instagram celebrity who rose to prominence on Vine, a 6-second video app. Carter Reynolds is a founding member of the Magcon Boys, which was formed in September of 2013.
How old is Carter Reynolds?
Carter Reynolds, 24, is a young man. He was born on May 24, 1996, under the astrological sign Gemini in North Carolina. Jeanie Reynolds is his father’s name, and Jerimie Reynolds is his mother’s. He frequently posted pictures of them on his social media accounts. He has an older sister named Kealia as well.
Carter went to Jimmy C. Draughn High School in Valdese, North Carolina, for his education. He is an American (nationality), but he hasn’t mentioned anything about his ethnic background. In May 2015, his pomeranian died.
How much is Carter Reynolds’s net worth?
Carter Reynolds is a well-known social media personality who has made a good living from his YouTube career. He hasn’t disclosed his exact net worth. However, he currently has an estimated net worth of $950,000, according to sources. He is living a blissful and opulent lifestyle as a result of his good fortune.
Is he a single man or is he in a relationship?
Carter is currently single, according to his personal life. He appears to be concentrating on his career and avoiding the relationship right now. He has, however, been linked to relationships in the past.
He began dating Maggie Lindemann, another web video star, in 2014. She’s a talented singer and songwriter who’s also a Vine star. Their fans were always eager to get a behind-the-scenes look at the lives of these celebrities’ lovebirds. They eventually began sharing selfies from Coachella with their fans, as well as YouTube videos. One of these videos shows the couple kissing.
In December of 2014, they announced their breakup. Their fans were so upset that some blamed Lindemann for the breakup, while others threatened her with death. The two reunited in March 2015, only to split up again a few months later. Regardless, the couple divorced. In addition, in 2017, he had a relationship with Demi Plaras. The partnership did not last long.
He has been embroiled in several scandals as a social media personality. He is seen elbowing a fan aside when she asks for a photo, according to a video released on October 13, 2014. In addition, he was caught mocking his fans on a Livestream started by a friend. Similarly, he exclaimed off-screen, “…I hate my fans, they’re so annoying,” much to the surprise of his on-camera friends. Later, on Twitter, he apologized, claiming he was being sarcastic.
Despite the fact that in today’s world, a celebrity’s social media popularity is a major concern, and sharing personal drama with fans has also become fashionable. However, if not handled with care and caution, it can be detrimental to one’s career. When a private video of the two stars was leaked, the same thing happened to Carter. A video of him and his then-girlfriend Maggie was leaked in June 2015. In the X-rated video, he tries to convince Maggie to have sexual relations with him. His genitals can be seen in the video, and he can also be heard saying “Do it” and “Just pretend (the camera) isn’t there.” His ex-girlfriend responds, “I don’t think I can,” and adds, “I am really uncomfortable.” He says, “Oh my gosh, Maggie,” at the end of the video.
He was allegedly pushed out of his hotel in July 2015 after being barred from attending VidCon. Similarly, Hank Green, co-founder of VidCon, tweeted: “Security removed him [Reynolds] from the hotel.” He was an unwelcome visitor.” Later, in response to him, I continued, “Sorry, that’s what I heard.” In any case, we must respectfully request that you refrain from returning tomorrow.”
How tall is Carter Reynolds?
Carter, a 24-year-old handsome hunk, stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.73 m) tall and weighs approximately 68 kg. He has brown hair and dark brown eyes, and he has a fit body.
Career line of Carter Reynolds
- In terms of his professional life, Carter Reynolds is a well-known American Social Media Personality. He is a Vine Star and a YouTuber known for his Vine videos. This young and attractive guy with the boy-next-door persona rose to prominence through his Vine videos and as a member of Magcon.
- In January 2014, he launched the #CarterTo200k Twitter follower campaign to help him reach 200,000 followers. Within four months, the population had surpassed one million. His Vine account, ‘Mr Carterr,’ had over 4.6 million followers prior to the app’s termination.
- He took part in the Meet & Greet Tour with other social media stars and Magcon Boys like Cameron Dallas. ‘Magcon’ is an abbreviation for ‘Meet and Greet Convention,’ which is a tour or gathering of Vine famous boys founded in 2013 by Bart Bordelon.
- With the convention, he traveled to several cities across the country and met many fans who were dying to see and meet their favorite Vine stars. His videos primarily consist of wacky and goofy stuff that mostly piqued the interest of young girls, displaying his humorous and funny side with fellow Vine stars.
- Similarly, he was compensated handsomely by Magcon Tour. The Magcon Tour tickets ranged from $32 for general admission to $150 for VIP admission, giving fans the opportunity to sit in the front row and take selfies with their favorite celebrities. In April 2014, he and fellow stars Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, and Nash Grier left ‘Magcon,’ and after a few months, he launched ‘The Carter Tour.’
- He quickly climbed the popularity ladder by leaps and bounds, as evidenced by his 4.6 million Vine followers, over 2.7 million Instagram followers, and 2.8 million Twitter followers. His meteoric rise eventually compelled him to sign contracts with major corporations to promote their wares.
- In 2014, he was paid a lot of money for sponsored ad deals on YouTube and Vine from companies like Coca-Cola, Aeropostale, Audible, and Airheads. Matthew Espinosa and Taylor Caniff were among the Vine stars he had featured in his videos.
- On August 14, 2013, he launched his YouTube channel, in addition to his other social media fame. Initially, he received a positive response to his videos due to his fame on other media sites. In addition, in a short period of time, he amassed thousands of subscribers to his channel. On January 24, 2014, he made his YouTube debut with “I GOT A DOLLA! | Carter Reynolds.” Almost 2,201,647 people have watched the video.
- On his YouTube channel, he has posted a few videos. Some of the videos with millions of views include “COTTON BALL CHALLENGE | Carter Reynolds, Nash Grier, and Hayes Grier,” “WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO I LISTEN TO?” and “READING DIRTY FANFICTION.”