Facts of Charles Malik Whitfield
|Full Name:||Charles Malik Whitfield|
|Birthday:||August 1, 1972|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
Charles Malik Whitfield, the American entertainer, best become famous in the business, featuring as ‘Otis Williams’ in the Emmy-winning TV miniseries, The Temptations (1998), and as ‘James Mooney’ in the one more TV arrangement, The Guardian (2001-2004).
How old is Charles Malik Whitfield?
Charles Malik Whitfield was born on August 1, 1972, in The Bronx, New York, under the zodiac sign Leo. He is of white-American ethnicity and of American nationality. Malik experimented with drugs in his early adolescence. During an interview, he stated:
“I rose through the ranks of drug dealing.” At the age of 14, I earned my first million dollars. It’s not something I’m proud of, but it’s an unfortunate part of my past.”
What is Charles Malik Whitfield’s net worth?
Charles Malik Whitfield has an estimated net worth of $1 million, which he earned through his work on various TV shows. Furthermore, the average salary of a television actor is $50.88 per hour and $100,000 per year; however, this varies depending on an actor’s popularity and experience. Furthermore, the average salary of a film actor is $17.00 per hour and $81,000 per year.
Who is Charles Malik Whitfield married to?
Prior, Charles, 46 (2019), was married to Tiqua Meed, with whom he had two children. The couple divorced, however, citing irresponsible differences. Moreover, there is no information about his relationships or affairs. With the information we have, we can assume he is single.
Charles Malik Whitfield’s Career Line
- In terms of his career, Charles Malik Whitfield made his acting debut in 1968, appearing in an episode of the ABC Daytime soap opera One Life to Live.
- Following that, he appears in episodes of Fresh, New York Undercover, Touched by an Angel, and LateLine.
- In 1998, he was cast as Otis Williams in the television miniseries The Temptations, alongside D.B. Woodside, Bianca Lawson, Tina Lifford, and others.
- In addition, he was nominated for an NAACP Image Award. In addition, from 2001 to 2003, he starred as James Mooney in the American drama series The Guardian.
- In addition, he has appeared as a guest star in a number of TV shows, including CSI: Miami, Castle, The Game, Rizzoli & Isles, Body of Proof, Private Practice, White Collar, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Good Wife, and Scorpion.
- In addition, Malik Whitfield appears as FBI Agent Victor Henriksen in the American dark fantasy television series Supernatural, alongside Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and others.
- He also has notable roles in a number of other TV shows, including The Night Shift, If Loving You Is Wrong, Empire, The Game, and many others.
- He is currently working on upcoming projects such as Perceptions, Love Dot Com: the Social Experiment, The Patrolman, and South Beacon Hill.
What is the Height of Charles Malik Whitfield?
He is 6′ 012″ tall (1.84 m).