Charlotte Hopkins is an American Family Attorney and ad author. Charlotte Hopkins rose to prominence after marrying Terry Bradshaw, a veteran football player. She has been recognized by Denton County as the best lawyer for family law issues such as divorce, custody, and others.
The early life of Charlotte Hopkins
Charlotte Hopkins was born on April 17, 1962. She is now 58 years old. She was born in the United States of America to an American family. Charlotte is an American citizen, but her ethnicity is unknown. She has not disclosed her family history or any other information about her birth.
She went to Denton High School for her education. Hopkins was a 1980 graduate. She enrolled at Texas Woman’s University for her higher education, where she studied Suma cum laude. She also attended Southern Methodist University to pursue a career in law.
Charlotte Hopkins’s Career Line
Charlotte Hopkins has a fantastic career as a family attorney. She has been working for KoonsFuller Family Law. Charlotte handles divorce, property division, paternity, child custody, and prenuptial agreements. Similarly, she has been an attorney for many decades and is currently involved in a variety of projects.
Charlotte is a devoted and commentator for local and national media when unique family law issues make headlines. She has more than two decades of experience handling complex divorce and custody cases. Hopkins has been featured in magazines such as Lantana Living and ARGYLE Living. Furthermore, she appeared on NBC5-TV in Fort Worth to discuss her pivotal role in foiling an international kidnapping case, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of “nesting”- the practice of parents taking turns living with their children in the marital residence during the divorce process.
Hopkins has also served as the chair of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists and the State Bar of Texas District 14 Grievance Committee. Since 2009, she has played an important role in shaping Texas family law legislation by involving the Texas Family Law Council Legislative Committee. She is also a certified mediator and a member of the Collaborative Law Institute of Texas.
Charlotte co-wrote the latest edition of Protecting Your Assets From A Texas Divorce with KoonsFykker CEO Ike Vanden Eykel and fellow Managing Shareholders Rick Robertson and Heather King. Similarly, she is the co-author of ‘ Divorced or Single? Doing the Cupid Shuffle When Your Dance Card is Empty: Suggestions from a Family Law Attorney & a Therapist. Charlotte Hopkins is the author of “Who Gets the Family Pet in a Divorce?”
Charlotte has been named one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Dallas-Fort Worth and one of the Top 50 Female Attorneys in Texas on multiple occasions. Similarly, she was named the ‘Best Divorce Attorney in 2019′ by the Best of Denton County. Similarly, Hopkins has the highest level rating on Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated and is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
How much is Charlotte Hopkins Net Worth?
Charlotte has made a name for herself as a successful family law attorney. Her possessions and wealth are not listed separately. However, it is estimated that she has a net worth of $2.1 million as a result of her profession. Charlotte has earned enough money to live a lavish lifestyle.
Charlotte Hopkins’s Married Life
Charlotte Hopkins is well-known as Terry Bradshaw’s ex-wife. Terry Bradshaw’s third wife’s name is Charlotte. Furthermore, the couple married in 1986. After 15 years of happy marriage, the couple divorced in 1999. They have two daughters, Rachel Bradshaw and Erin Bradshaw.
Charlotte met the love of her life, Rick Hagen. On July 29, 2012, the couple exchanged wedding vows. She has been happily married to him for nearly a decade.
How much is Charlotte Hopkins Height?
In terms of body measurements, she is 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Her weight, however, is not available, but she appears to be of average weight. According to the photos available on various online sources, she has blue eyes and blonde hair. Similarly, in one of her photos with Terry, she has red hair. It is clear that she frequently dyes her hair. Charlotte is stunningly beautiful for her age.
Charlotte Hopkins’s Career line
- Charlotte’s personal life is just as well-known as her professional life. She is Terry Bradshaw’s third wife. Terry Paxton Bradshaw’s full name is Terry Paxton Bradshaw. He was born on September 2, 1948. In Shreveport, Louisiana, the United States of America.
- He won the Super Bowl with his team, the Pittsburgh Steelers. Bradshaw has also worked as a TV sports analyst and co-host of Fox NFL Sunday since 1994. In addition, Bradshaw’s name was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1989.
- Terry Bradshaw is also well-known for his marital life. Melissa Babich is his first wife, whom he married in 1971. After three years of marriage, the couple divorced in 1974. Furthermore, he exchanged vows with Jojo Starbuck. Unfortunately, his second marriage lasted only about nine years before the couple divorced on mutual agreement in 1983. Terry had no children from previous marriages.
- Terry’s third wife’s name was Charlotte. Erin and Rachel, the couple’s two children, They divorced after 15 years of happy marriage. Erin and Rachel are still in contact with Terry and appear to be enjoying his company. Moreover, Terry is currently living a happy life with Tammy Bradshaw.
- Terry earns $4 million per year. Furthermore, his net worth is $15 million. He’s made a lot of money from his various sources of income. Similarly, he has received numerous awards, including Super Bowl Most Valuable Player in 1978 and 1979, and 100 Greatest Football Players at 44 by The Sporting News, to name a few.