Facts of Debi Mazar
|Full Name:||Debi Mazar|
|Birthplace:||Jamaica, Queens, New York City|
|Net Worth:||$7.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Kids:||two (daughters: Giulia Isabel Corcos and Evelina Maria Corcos)|
Debi Mazar is a well-known American actress and television personality. Debi Mazar is best known for her roles as ‘sharp-tongued women.’ She was also well-known for her role as press agent Shauna Roberts on the hit HBO television series Entourage.
How old is Debi Mazar?
Debi Mazar was born Deborah Anne Mazar Corcos on August 13, 1964, in Jamaica, Queens, New York City, USA. Her birth sign is Leo, and she is 56 years old. Her father’s name is Harry Mazar, and his mother’s name is Nancy Mazar. She had no idea about her father’s ancestors until she was in her twenties. Her parents divorced shortly after she was born, and she spent her childhood in upstate New York with her mother. She also moved to Long Island as a teenager to live with her godparents.
Debi also sold jewelry at ‘Fiorucci’ and later worked as a dental assistant. Before becoming an actor, she worked at the ‘Mudd Club.’ She was hired to cut Andy Warhol’s wig. Debi also worked at the four-story New York City nightclub ‘Danceteria,’ where she met Madonna and eventually got the opportunity to appear in her music videos.
Who is Debi Mazar dating? Any Kids?
In 1993, she started dating actor Paul Reubens. Paul later acknowledged her efforts in assisting him in his battle with depression as a result of his infamous arrest in 1991. Unfortunately, the two later divorced. Debi married Italian celebrity wedding, entrepreneur, and TV personality Gabriele Corcos on March 16, 2002, with Ellen Burstyn officiating. They have two daughters, Giulia Isabel Corcos (2002) and Evelina Maria Corcos (2004).
Debi and her family previously resided in Los Angeles. They did, however, relocate to Brooklyn, New York in 2009. They own the ‘Tuscan Gun’ cafe/restaurant in Brooklyn. She adores dogs and has owned several. Including Delores, who appeared prominently in the first season of ‘Extra Virgin.’ Delores died in 2011.
Debi enjoys collecting furniture and jewelry. She enjoys photography. She owns a farm in Italy. Furthermore, she and her family split their time between Brooklyn and their 15th-century house in Italy, which was given to them as a wedding present by her in-laws. She worked as a beautician before becoming a celebrity. Furthermore, Debi was a hip-hop breakdancer in the early 1980s, as evidenced by Graffiti Rock.
How tall is Debi Mazar?
Debi Mazar has a fantastic personality. She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs around 55 kilograms. She has a slim body type. Her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-26-35 inches. Debi also wears a shoe size of 8 (US) and a dress size of 4. With gray eyes and dark brown hair, she is one of the most beautiful women.
Career line of Debi Mazar
- Debi debuted in the entertainment industry in 1981, with a brief role in ‘Downtown 81,’ which was released in 2000. Debi was hired as Madonna’s makeup artist for the music video for “Everybody” in 1982. She also did the hair and makeup for the play ‘Speed-the-Plow.’
- Furthermore, Debi made her first TV appearance in an unsold pilot of the ‘WPIX’ dance show ‘Graffiti Rock’ in 1984, and she later appeared in the music videos of five Madonna songs: ‘True Blue’ (1986), ‘Papa Don’t Preach’ (1986), ‘Justify My Love’ (1990), ‘Deeper and Deeper’ (1992), and ‘Music’ (1993).
- Debi had a supporting role as ‘Sandy’ in the 1990 crime film ‘Goodfellas.’ She then played ‘Gina’ in the 1991 family drama ‘Little Man Tate.’ In the 1992 independent film ‘Inside Monkey Zetterland,’ she portrayed ‘Daphne,’ a friend of the titular character (played by Steve Antin).
- She starred as ‘Denise Iannello’ in the ‘ABC’ legal drama ‘Civil Wars’ from 1991 until 1993 (36 episodes), when the show was canceled. She then returned to the role in the final season of ‘L.A. Law,’ a spin-off of ‘Civil Wars,’ which aired on NBC.
- Debi was cast as ‘Two-Face’s “bad” assistant, ‘Spice,’ in the 1995 superhero film ‘Batman Forever.’ In 1996, she starred as ‘Darcy’ in the comedy-drama ‘Red Ribbon Blues,’ and as ‘Cindy,’ a waitress, in the American–British–Irish comic science-fiction ‘Space Truckers.’
- Debi was seen in the lead role of ‘Deb DeAngelo,’ a young woman desperately looking for a luxurious but not-so-expensive New York City apartment, in the ‘CBS’ sitcom ‘Temporarily Yours’ in 1997.
- The NBC sitcom ‘Working’ was canceled due to low ratings. The show’s creators then replaced a couple of characters and cast ‘Debi’ in the regular role of the ruthless ‘Liz Tricoli’ (1998–1999) in the show’s second season.
- Furthermore, in the 1997 comedy film ‘Meet Wally Sparks,’ she portrayed ‘Sandy Gallo,’ the producer of the titular character (played by Rodney Dangerfield).
- Furthermore, she played the main character ‘Jackie O’Grady’ in 34 episodes of the ‘CBS’ comedy-drama ‘That’s Life’ (2000–2002) and had one of ten monologues in the 2002 drama film ‘Ten Tiny Love Stories.’
- She played ‘Janet Steiner’ in ‘Deception.’ Debi provided the voice of ‘Maria Latore,’ one of the main characters in the action-adventure video games ‘Grand Theft Auto III’ in 2001 and ‘Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas’ in 2004.
- Debi provided the voice of ‘Barbara “Babs” Brando,’ one of the main characters in the ‘MTV’ adult animated sitcom ‘Good Vibes.’ She appeared in 12 episodes of the show.
- She appeared in the ‘Cooking Channel’ cooking reality show ‘Extra Virgin,’ along with her husband and two daughters, from January 2011 to 2015. The show featured their daily lives as well as their favorite recipes.
- Furthermore, in the 2012 ‘ABC Family’ film ‘Home Alone: The Holiday Heist,’ Debi played ‘Jessica,’ a charismatic leather-clad antagonist. In the 2013 black-and-white silent film ‘Return to Babylon,’ she portrayed Gloria Swanson, a prominent Hollywood star of the silent era.
- On August 6, 2017, Debi appeared in the second season of the ‘ABC’ game show ‘The $100,000 Pyramid.’ She and her partner found all seven clues in just 15 seconds, prompting host Michael Strahan to remark that they were the fastest on the show.
- In eight episodes (2018) of the Spanish period comedy-drama ‘Arde Madrid,’ she described yesteryear actor and singer Ava Gardner. Debi and her husband hosted a web show called ‘Under the Tuscan Gun,’ which featured various recipes from Tuscany.
- On January 19, 2011, the two began hosting ‘Extra Virgin,’ and in 2014, they guest-starred in an episode of the ‘ABC’ talk show ‘The Chew’ to promote their show ‘Extra Virgin.’ That same year, they published a cookbook titled ‘Recipes & Love from Our Tuscan Kitchen.’