Facts of Elita Loresca
|Full Name:||Elita Loresca|
|Birthday:||June 28, 1977,|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Profession:||journalism as a news associate at KCBS-TV|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches tall|
Elita Loresca is a Filipino-American writer/commentator who came into the spotlight through her diligent effort and fantastic execution. She has served in various news channels of her nation and has constantly improved her aptitudes.
How old is Elita Loresca?
Elita Loresca was born on June 28, 1977, in the Philippines, USA. She immigrated to the United States at the age of ten months and spent her childhood in Southern California. She is a dual citizen of the United States and the Republic of the Philippines. Loresca is of mixed ethnicity.
Elita graduated in 1995 from Chino High School. She was a dedicated basketball player throughout high school. She then enrolled at Cal State Fullerton and graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. Elita also graduated from Mississippi State University with a certificate in Broadcast Meteorology. She comes from an Asain family.
How much is Elita Loresca’s Net Worth?
Loresca has a net worth of $5 million at the moment. Loresca became a well-paid journalist as a result of her success in her career. She is well-paid.
The media personality has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of her work on a number of well-known networks. The journalist also owns a house in Houston, Texas, according to some sources.
Who is Elita Loresca’s Husband?
Ryan Nuveman is her husband. Loresca is a mother of two. Elita married Ryan Nuveman in a beautiful wedding ceremony on September 4, 2010. Ryan Nuveman, a brother of USA Softball Olympic gold medalist Stacey Nuveman, is her ex-boyfriend-turned-husband. It is not known when they first met and began dating. However, according to sources, the couple dated for several years before exchanging vows.
They have two children. They have two kids: Ryan Nuveman Jr., their son, and Emery Rylee Nuveman, their daughter. Her husband and children currently live in Houston, Texas.
The Career Line of Elita Loresca
- In the year 2000, Elita Loresca began her career in journalism as a news associate at KCBS-TV in Los Angeles.
- Her primary responsibility as a news associate was to write scripts and operate Teleprompters during newscasts.
- She started as the noon weather anchor and assignment editor at KGET-TV in Bakersfield, California in January 2001.
- She left in August 2002 to work as the morning and noon weather anchor for KGPE-TV in Fresno, California.
- Elita Loresca joined WSVN Miami in 2004 and began forecasting the 2004 hurricane season on the first day, with Hurricane Frances.
- During Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, and Wilma in 2005, she reported from the National Hurricane Center for her station.
- She relocated to Los Angeles in 2007 and spent seven years at KNBC before moving to Houston, Texas to work at KTRK-TV.
- Elita Loresca has volunteered for Habitat for Humanity, an international, non-governmental, and non-profit organization, as well as The National Alliance, to Nurture the Aged and the Youth (NANAY), a non-profit Filipino organization.
- She is also well-known among her male admirers for being a beautiful woman.
- She enjoys fashion and was voted the Sexiest Newscaster by the American magazine FHM, and she was even featured in the magazine’s October 2006 issue.
What is the Height of Elita Loresca?
Her measurements are 36-25-34 inches, and she has a well-toned body. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs approximately 120 pounds.