Facts of Eugene Levy
|Full Name:||Eugene Levy|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
Eugene Levy is a Canadian actor, writer, and producer. Eugene Levis is an award-winning actor who has received numerous honors, including the ‘Governor General’s Performing Arts Award’ and the ‘Grammy Award.’
How old is Eugene Levy?
Eugene Levy was born on December 17, 1946, and is currently 74 years old. Sagittarius is his astrological sign. Eugene, likewise, was born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, and holds Canadian citizenship. Similarly, he is Caucasian and was born into a Jewish family. Eugene was also born into a working-class family, with his father working as a foreman at an automobile company and his mother as a house. Similarly, he has one sibling named Fred Levy.
Eugene also has a degree in film studies. Eugene, likewise, enrolled at McMaster University, where he rose to become vice-president of the McMaster Film Board.
How much is Eugene Levy’s Net Worth?
Eugene is a television personality who has won several prestigious acting awards throughout his career. Similarly, he received the ‘Grammy Award’ for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television, or Other Visual Media for his work on the song ‘Mighty Wind.’ Furthermore, his first recognition was in 1973 for his work ‘Cannibal Girls’ at the ‘Stiges Film Festival. Following that, he received two ‘Primetime Emmy Awards in 1982 and 1983.
Eugene has also received numerous awards, including ‘Gemini Awards,’ ‘Blockbuster Entertainment Awards,’ ‘Canadian Comedy Awards,’ ‘New York Film Critics Circle Awards,’ ‘Seattle Film Critics Circle Awards,’ and ‘Florida Film Critics Circle Awards.’ He has also received ‘Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards,’ ‘Satellite Awards,’ ‘Governor-General of Canada Awards,’ ‘ACTRA Awards,’ ‘Banff World Media Festival Rockie Awards,’ ‘Behind the Voice Awards,’ ‘Kids’ Choice Awards,’ and a Lifetime Achievement Award from the ‘Newport Beach Film Festival.’
Eugene’s net worth is based on his profession as an actor. As of 2020, he has a net worth of around $20 million.
Who is Eugene Levy’s Wife?
Eugene is a married man who is straight. In 1977, he married Deborah Divine, with whom he has two children. Daniel Joseph Levy, their son, is an actor. Similarly, Sarah Levy, their daughter, is an actress.
How tall is Eugene Levy?
Eugene is 5 feet 8 inches (68 inches) tall and weighs around 71 kg. However, there is no information about his vital statistics. Eugene has fair skin, grey hair, and light brown eyes.
Career line of Eugene Levy
- Eugene’s acting career began in 1972. In 1972-73, the Royal Alexandra Theatre in Toronto hosted a run of a few dozen performers for a subscription audience. Furthermore, this cast was drawn from local performers, and he was launched alongside actors such as Victor Garber, Andrea Martin, Gilda Radner, Dave Thomas, and Martin Short.
- Eugene also appeared in the sketch comedy series “Second City Television” (also known as “SCTV”). In the ‘SCTV News’. He has done a parody of real-life artists in the show.
- Eugene has performed impersonations of well-known artists such as Ricardo Montalban, Alex Trebek, Sean Connery, Milton Berle, John Charles Daly, Gene Shalit, Judd Hirsch, and Ernest Borgnine.
- Eugene has also appeared in a number of popular movies and television shows from the 1970s and 1980s, including ‘Deadly Companion,’ ‘Splash,’ ‘Stay Tuned,’ and ‘Armed and Dangerous.’ Similarly, he appeared in the 1991 American comedy film ‘Father of the Bride.’
- He co-starred with Steve Martin and Diane Keaton in this film. Furthermore, through his outstanding performance in the film, he established himself as a comedian.
- Eugene also appeared in the American mockumentary comedy film ‘Waiting for Guffman’ in 1996, for which he wrote the script and also played the role of ‘Dr. Allan Pearl.’
- Following that, he appeared in a number of small roles in films such as ‘Richie Rich’s Christmas Wish,’ ‘Dogmatic,’ and ‘The Secret Life of Girls.’
- Following that, he played the role of the clueless but loving father in the American teen sex film ‘American Pie.’
- Eugene also appeared in the American comedy film Bringing Down the House in 2003, alongside his friend Steve Martin. Similarly, he portrayed Jimmy Murtaugh in the family comedy-drama film ‘Cheaper by the Dozen 2’.
- In addition, he has provided voice work in films such as ‘Over the Hedge,’ ‘Curious George,’ and ‘Astro Boy.’
- Eugene has also worked as a voice artist in the animated film ‘Finding Dory,’ which is the sequel to ‘Finding Nemo,’ alongside Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, and Diane Keaton.
- Similarly, he appeared as Albert Einstein in the fantasy adventure film ‘Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.’