Facts of Eva Herzigova:
|Full Name:||Eva Herzigova|
|Net Worth:||$12.3 M|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Profession:||Model and actress|
|Sibling:||one sister (Lenka Vyšínová)|
|Kids:||Three (George, Phillip, and Edward)|
Eva Herzigova is a Czechoslovakian model and actress who has had a varied career over the course of her 26-year career. Eva Herzigova rose to prominence as the face of the first Wonderbra campaign. As a result, her incredible talent and hard work have paid off, as she has been ranked #15 in Channel 5’s “World’s greatest supermodel” competition.
What is Eva Herzigova’s Age?
Eva Herzigova was born on March 10, 1973, in Litvinov, Czech Republic, in the state of Usti nad Labem. According to Wikipedia, her father is an electrician named Jiri, and her mother is an accountant. However, according to IMDb, her mother is a secretary and her father is a mining engineer.
Nonetheless, they taught her to be a self-sufficient being. She grew up in a picturesque mountain village with her sister Lenka Vynová, far away from the world’s fashion capitals.
Nonetheless, she excelled in gymnastics, basketball, and skiing as a child. Despite this, no information about her educational achievements is available. Her siblings were also athletes when they were younger. Her current age is 47 years.
How much is the Net Worth of Eva Herzigova?
Following the success of ‘Wonderbra,’ she went on to perform on a global scale, giving her more opportunities to advance her career. As a result, she was groomed to be one of the best models of all time. Aside from that, she was also a talented actress. She won the ‘Grand Jury Prize’ for ‘Best Actress’ at the ‘New York International Independent Film & Video Festival’ in 2000. This award was given in recognition of her work in ‘Just for the Time Being.’
Her modeling career is her primary source of income. She is the face of several brands, has appeared on the cover of several magazines, and has walked the runway for several designers. Her acting career also helped her to increase her assets. Eva Herzigova has amassed a net worth of $12.3 million dollars after devoting 26 years of her life to modeling and acting.
Is Eva Herzigova Married? Who is Eva Herzigova Husband?
The Czechoslovakian model married Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres in September 1996. However, their marriage lasted only two years before they divorced in 1998. She later met and began dating Gregorio Marsiaj in September 2001. Unlike her previous relationship, she found happiness with Gregoria. Above all, the couple has raised three sons, George, Phillip, and Edward.
Eva gave birth to her first child, a son named George Marsiaj, on June 1, 2007, when she was 34 years old. Similarly, on March 24, 2011, she gave birth to her second child at the age of 38, a son named Philip Marsiaj. In addition, Eva gave birth to her third child at the age of 40, a son named Edward James Marsiaj, on April 20, 2013. Her boyfriend, Gregorio Marsiaj, is the father of all of her children.
The model was linked to Leonardo DiCaprio in 1998, but the relationship was not confirmed. Furthermore, in 2003, ‘La Senza’ refused to pay the model for a photoshoot due to her shortened hair. It was a minor snafu, but it was resolved later.
What is the Height of Eva Herzigova?
Eva Herzigova, a successful model, has kept her body in shape to meet the demands of her career, with body measurements of 34-24-34.
Meanwhile, she weighs 60 kgs and stands 5 feet 11 inches tall in her exceptionally attractive body. Similarly, her bra size is 34B and her dress size is 6 (US). Finally, to summarize her beauty, she has very bright blue eyes and blond hair.
Career Lines of Eva Herzigova
- Eva is a fashion model and the editor-at-large for Vogue Czechoslovakia. Furthermore, Eva was discovered at the age of 17 while on a family day trip to Germany.
- Madison, an American modeling agency, approached her about participating in a beauty pageant sponsored by the company.
- She then entered the competition and won it in 1989 in Prague.
- Soon after, she joined Thomas Zeumer’s Metropolitan Models.
- Her popularity grew as she flew to Paris to pursue a modeling career.
- Her first significant modeling gig was for the Wonderbra campaign.
- Trevor Beattie, an advertising executive at TBWA/London at the time, created an ad for Sara Lee’s “Hello Boys” Wonderbra campaign in 1994. It featured a close-up of Herzigová wearing a black Wonderbra. The ad had only two words: “Hello boys.” The campaign was groundbreaking and controversial for demeaning women.
- However, the Canada-based lingerie fashion label clarified that they wanted the ad campaign to encourage women to see Wonderbra as a cosmetic and a beauty enhancer rather than a functional garment.
- Nonetheless, the influential poster was featured in an exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London and was voted number 10 in a “Poster of the Century” contest.
- In 1992, she appeared in a Guess Jeans advertisement at the same time. It was a print advertisement, and she stayed with the company for the next two years.
- In the same year, Eva co-starred in her first film, Inferno, with several other supermodels.
- Inferno is a television movie in the United Kingdom. Eva was also featured in Victoria’s Secret catalog and Sports Illustrated.
Modeling Career of Eva Herzigova
- In addition, from 1995 to 1998, she modeled for popular brands such as the Maybelline cosmetics line in television and print advertisements.
- Eva also appeared in two films during this time period: Guardian Angel and L’amico del Cuore.
- She also modeled for Calvin Klein Jeans and signed with L’Oreal for television commercials in 2008.
- The following year, Herzigova appeared in television commercials for Dolce & Gabbana Women’s Fragrance alongside other supermodels.
- Herzigová has also appeared on the covers of Vogue (France, Britain, Spain, Germany, Japan, Australia, Mexico, Poland, Turkey, Thailand), Harper’s Bazaar (Ukraine, Italy, Australia, Britain, Spain), Marie Claire, Elle, Allure, and Numéro.
- She has also walked the runways for Louis Vuitton, Benedetta Dubini, Giles Deacon, Emilio Pucci, and Versace.
- Eva starred in three films between 2000 and 2004. She played the female lead in the feature-length film Just for the Time Being, as well as Modigliani in the short film Twisted Tang.
- In 2013, she landed additional film roles.
- She appeared in Cha Cha Cha in 2003 and Storyteller a year later.
- She plays the female lead in both of these films.
- In terms of recent projects, Herzigová starred in Imagine Fashion’s Decadent Control, a fashion art film starring Roberto Cavalli. The film is available on the Imagine Fashion website.
- It featured looks by Agent Provocateur and H&M. She played Venus in the Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony in 2006.
- Herzigová appeared in Giorgio Armani and Dior Beauty campaigns in 2016.