Facts of Georgina Cates
|Full Name:||Georgina Cates|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Movie Actress, Television Actress|
|Kids:||Two (Jakob Ulrich and Naiia Ulrich)|
Georgina Cates is a British film and television actress. Georgina Cates rose to prominence in film and television, starring in “Clay Pigeons.” Similarly, she made her professional debut in the year “1991” and rose to prominence as Stella in the 1995 film “An Awfully Big Adventure.”
How old is Georgina Cates?
Georgina Cates was born on January 14, 1975, in Colchester, Essex, England. She is 46 years old and born under the Capricorn zodiac sign. She is of British nationality. Similarly, her full name is Clare Woodgate.
Georgina’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as her siblings, cousins, grandparents, and any other family members, is not currently available. Georgina appears to prefer to keep her personal and family life out of the spotlight and public eye. That could be why she avoids discussing them in public.
Georgina’s educational background and qualification include her attendance at Colchester County High School for Girls. However, the name of the university she attended is not known at this time. However, given her age, she must have graduated from university as well, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue her studies.
What is the Net Worth of Georgina Cates?
According to articlebio, Cates has an estimated net worth of $1.8 million. She has amassed a sizable fortune through her acting abilities and also earns a good living through photography. Furthermore, the national average salary for a photographer in the United States is $30,367 per year, according to Glassdoor.
Is Georgina Cates single?
Georgina Cates met her ex-husband, Skeet Ulrich, at an Academy Awards party. They began dating shortly after. On October 5, 1997, the couple tied the knot. Her second marriage will take place at this wedding. Her first husband was divorced, but no information about him has been released. Similarly, Georgina and Skeet have twin children named Jakob Ulrich and Naiia Ulrich. Her two children are also actors.
Georgina Cates divorced Skeet Ulrich after 8 years of marriage due to irreconcilable differences. Skeet Ulrich is an American actor best known for his roles in Scream and The Craft. He has also appeared in Riverdale as a recuring-turned-main cast member since Season 2. They divorced a year later, in 2005, after they separated in 2004. Furthermore, Skeet Ulrich appeared in court in February 2013 on the charge of unpaid $284,861.84 child support to Georgina, but did not enter a plea.
And, following their divorce, Georgina Cates stayed out of the spotlight, whereas Skeet Ulrich was married to Amelia Jackson-Gray from 2012 to 2015 and was previously engaged to model Rose Costa from 2016 to 2017.
How tall is Georgina Cates?
Georgina Cates stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. Her other body measurements are 34-24-35 inches for her chest, waist, and hips. Georgina also has brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Georgina Cates
- Georgina Cates made her on-screen debut in the 1991 television series “2point4 Children.” She worked until 1992. She was then cast in guest roles in Casualty, Chris Cross, The Bill, and the film Au Pair. Similarly, she made her career as the lead character “Stella” in the 1995 film “Awfully Big Adventure.”
- This film also starred Alan Rickman and Hugh Grant. And, in fact, Georgina was initially rejected for the role, but later went back for another audition, reinventing herself as a 16-year-old Liverpool girl named Georgina Cates.
- Then she was able to land the part. Clare Woodgate has gone by the name ‘Georgina Cates’ rather than her real name since then.
- Georgina also appeared as Young Emma in the critically acclaimed film Frankie Starlight, starring Corban Walker and Niall Toibin, in 1995. Then came roles in Clay Pigeons, A Soldier’s Sweetheart, The Treat, and Illuminata in the late 1990s, before taking a break from acting.
- She also returned to the acing industry after an eight-year hiatus. She also appeared in Sinner, a 2007 film starring Tom Wright, Michael E. Rodgers, and Nick Chinlund.
- Following a guest appearance on an episode of The Closer, she was cast in the hidden-camera comedy film Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa. Similarly, it is her highest-grossing film, grossing $151.8 million in the box office over a budget of $15 million.
- Furthermore, Georgina most recently appeared in Everlasting in 2016 and has not been active in the acting industry since then. She currently works as a photographer. She even has her own design studio, “Georgina Cates Couture.” Cates also frequently showcases her photographic skills on her Instagram account.