Facts of Infinite
|Net Worth:||$8.5 million dollars|
Infinite is a well-known American content creator best known for his commentary and reaction videos on his Infinite YouTube channel. Infinite’s channel has over 15.7 million subscribers and billions of views.
How old is Infinite?
Infinite is 23 years old. Caylus Cunningham is his birth name. He was born on August 18, 1997, in Washington, D.C.
the United States On Mother’s Day, he once featured his mother. Aside from that, there is information about his family, friends, and education. He currently resides in California and is of American nationality.
How much does Infinite earn money?
Caylus, a well-known and entertaining YouTuber, has made a good living from his YouTube videos. He owns two YouTube channels with millions of subscribers and decent views. As a result, as of August 2020, he had a net worth of around $8.5 million dollars. He makes money through viewership, ad and endorsement revenue, featuring specific brands and stores, and so on.
Is Infinite single or has a Girlfriend?
Caylus, a young and well-known YouTuber, is dating another YouTuber, Kiera Bridget. They have been dating since 2019. The couple is having a good time together and has shared beautiful pictures of themselves having fun together.
In terms of previous relationships, the YouTuber had previously dated vlogger Jasmine H. During that time, the couple frequently collaborated on each other’s YouTube videos. They did, however, divorce in 2017.
How tall is Infinite?
Caylus Cunningham, a.k.a. Infinite, is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 63 kg. He has dark brown eyes and light brown hair.
Career line of Infinite
- Caylus Cunningham, aka Infinite, is an American YouTuber best known for the lists, challenges, reactions, trick shots, and flip videos he posts on his channel Infinite. He also has a secondary YouTube channel called ‘Infinite Lists 2′ that he has renamed Caylus and where he posts gaming videos.
- In addition, he is well-known for his reaction videos on his YouTube channel. He even refers to his fanbase as the Infinite Army. He is a YouTuber best known for his clickbaiting activities.
- He usually promises his audience giveaways in exchange for subscribing to his channel and turning on notifications. His videos, on the other hand, are entertaining and fun to watch. His gaming videos are equally entertaining and entertaining to watch side by side.
- Initially, he made list videos such as Top 5s, Top 10s, Top 100s, and Top 1000s. Slowly, he began to branch out into reaction-content, which is why his YouTube profile name was changed from Infinite Lists to simply Infinite.
- On August 21, 2014, he launched his first YouTube channel, ‘Infinite Lists.’ However, he did not begin uploading videos until 2016.
- He made his debut with a video titled ‘6 Richest YouTubers of 2016- Pewdiepie, Ryans ToysReview, Little Baby Bum, Webs & Tiaras Big Money.’ In the video below, he discussed some of the most financially successful YouTubers of 2016.
- Then he shared a slew of “list” videos, such as the top water bottle flips, most expensive kid’s toys, most insane tree houses, and so on. The YouTube audience who subscribed to his channel found these types of videos to be highly entertaining and humorous.
- Soon after, he began gaining a large number of viewers, and his subscriber count quickly surpassed a million.
- Today, his channel Infinite has over 15.7 million subscribers and over 2 billion views. Aside from list videos, the channel has a shared number of overly comedic reaction videos.
- Some of the more interesting videos include ‘The Saddest Animations You Will Ever See On YouTube’ and ‘The Absolute Weirdest People Of WALMART,’ which are must-sees for everyone.
- Furthermore, his best videos on the channel are “Draw My Life! – Infinite Lists,” “Vaping in front of my mom for the first time…,” and “Giving my mom $100 every 10 minutes…”
- Infinite Lists 2 was created on April 5, 2016, and was later renamed Caylus. The following YouTube channel contains a variety of gaming videos relating to popular video games such as Fortnite and Black Ops 4, among others.
- He also enjoys playing games such as GTA 5, Fortnite, Minecraft, and a variety of other crazy games. The channel currently has a sizable fan base, with over 2.61 million subscribers and nearly 313 million total views.
- He is also active on Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram in addition to YouTube. Despite having millions of subscribers on his main channel, he will never be proud of his accomplishments. Despite posting videos with clickbait titles and images, the American YouTuber is still well-liked and admired by his fans.