Facts of Jack Harlow
|Full Name:||Jack Harlow|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
Jack Harlow is a young and well-known American rapper and singer-songwriter. Jack Harlow rose to prominence at such a young age thanks to his numerous albums, mixtapes, singles, and EPs.
How old is Jack Harlow?
Jack Harlow was born on March 13, 1998, and is now 23 years old. He was born in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. Jack was born in Shelbyville and grew up in Louisville. Jack’s full name is Jackman Thomas Harlow, and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
Jack’s parents are Maggie (Payette) Harlow and Brian Harlow. Jack’s mother is a businesswoman, and his father was raised on a horse farm. Furthermore, Jack is of French and Irish descent. When it comes to his educational background, Jack graduated from Atherton High School in 2016. Prior to this, he attended Highland Middle School.
How much is Jack Harlow’s Net Worth?
Furthermore, the rapper has his own YouTube channel called “Jack Harlow.” Since its inception on March 5, 2010, this channel has gained over 1.18 million subscribers and 454 million views. On Facebook, he has over 455K followers. Moving on, this young artist’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million US dollars.
Is Jack Harlow single?
There is no verified information about Jack Harlow’s relationship status or affairs. There are no social media posts about this issue, and Jack has yet to share any information about it.
How tall is Jack Harlow?
Jack Harlow is approximately 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 80 kgs. Other than that, there is no information available about Jack’s other body measurements, such as his dress size, shoe size, biceps, chest-waist-hip measurements, and so on. Likewise, Jack has brown eyes and brown curly hair.
Career line of Jack Harlow
- Jack Harlow began rapping at the tender age of 12 years. His family had moved from Shelbyville at the time. At such a young age, Jack used a Guitar Hero microphone and a laptop to record rhymes and songs. He did this with a friend named Sharath They. The duo released a CD called Rippin’ and Rappin’.
- Furthermore, the duo sold CDs at their school. Jack Harlow went to Highland Middle School. When Jack was in seventh grade, he purchased a professional microphone. This was the year that the youngster released his first mixtape, Extra Credit. Back then, Jack went by the alias “Mr. Harlow.”
- During his high school years, Jack was also a member of the school’s junior varsity soccer team. Jack scored the game-winning goal on his senior night. Jack also founded the “Moose Gang.” He did this with many of his friends.
- Similarly, during this time, Jack worked on two mixtapes. However, he did not release these mixtapes. Nonetheless, the titles of these mixtapes were “Moose Gang” and “Music for the Deaf.”
- Jack Harlow is a rapper and singer-songwriter by trade. The rapper is signed to Don Cannon and DJ Drama’s Generation Now record label. This label is part of Atlantic Records. The young rapper is also well-known as the co-founder of his own musical collective, Private Garden.
- Furthermore, Jack is best known for his 2020 single Whats Poppin. This song reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
- Furthermore, Cole Bennett directed the music video for this song. Similarly, his debut album is titled Thats What They All Say. On the 11th of December, 2020, he will release his debut album. This album debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 in the United States.
- In addition, the young rapper rose to prominence by posting original songs to his SoundCloud and YouTube channels.
- In November 2015, the rapper released The Handsome Harlow EP. Furthermore, Jack’s first mixtape is titled Finally Handsome. In 2014, the rapper released this mixtape on his SoundCloud account. Jumpman, for example, is one of Jack’s most popular songs on SoundCloud. This song has received tens of thousands of plays on the platform.
- Critics have described Jack Harlow’s music as combining playful confidence with emotional sincerity in both his music and lyrics.
- Furthermore, they have broadly classified Jack Harlow’s music as rap and R&B. Some publications also described the young rapper’s music as blending trap with instruments such as pianos and uilleann pipes.
- Furthermore, Jack Harlow has described his own position as a white rapper as being “the guest inside a house of a culture that isn’t mine.” The rapper is also an outspoken supporter of the political movement Black Lives Matter. He also attended a rally in protest of Breonna Taylor’s death.
- This incident occurred in his hometown.
- Jack cites several artists as influences. Some of them are Eminem, Jesse McCartney, Johnny Cash, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, Outkast, Willie Nelson, Paul Wall, and Hall and Oates. The young rapper has also identified cinema as an influence. He actually intends for his songs to be like short films..