Facts of Jackson A. Dunn
|Full Name:||Jackson A. Dunn|
|Birthplace:||San Diego, California|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
Jackson A. Dunn is a well-known actor from the United States. Jackson A. Dunn is best known for his role as Brandon Breyer in the film Brightburn. He also appeared in three episodes of Shameless in 2015. He also played a young Scott Lang in the 2019 blockbuster Avengers: Endgame.
How old is Jackson A. Dunn?
On December 9, 2003, Jackson A. Dunn was born in San Diego, California, USA. Jackson is 17 years old. His nationality is American, and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Similarly, there is no information about Jackson’s family. Jackson has never spoken about them. Likewise, no information about his parents or siblings can be found on the internet. Perhaps he wants to keep his family’s details private.
Moving on to Jackson’s educational background, he completed his schooling at one of his hometown’s local schools. Though there is no information about his higher education, it can be assumed that he is taking a break from school and focusing more on his acting career.
Given his age, he may start high school soon. Jackson had an interest in acting since he was a child. Similarly, his interests include biking, skateboarding, snowboarding, listening to music, and spending time with friends and family.
How much is Jackson A. Dunn’s net worth?
Jackson has received no awards or nominations to date. However, given Jackson’s hard work and popularity, we can assume that he will receive some very soon.
When it comes to Jackson’s net worth, his acting career is his main source of income. Because he has previously acted in well-known films and continues to do so, it is reasonable to estimate that this well-known actor’s net worth is in the 100,000-200,000 US dollar range.
Is Jackson A. Dunn single?
In terms of Jackson’s relationship status, he is currently single and not dating anyone. He also had no previous relationships. Jackson hasn’t revealed anything about his personal life on social media. Given his age, it’s not surprising that he doesn’t have any girlfriends.
Furthermore, Jackson is more concerned with his acting career than with a romantic relationship. Despite the fact that he is a good-looking, intelligent, and rising actor, it is safe to assume that he will find love soon.
How tall is Jackson A. Dunn?
Jackson stands 5 feet and 5 inches (165cm) tall. Jackson appears to be in good physical shape and to be attractive. He has sassy brown hair and a pair of graceful blue eyes that make him look even more magnificent. Similarly, he has not provided any other information besides this.
Career line of Jackson A. Dunn
- Jackson began his acting career at the age of four in 2007, when he was four years old. On the first day of school, he made his acting debut as the Grinch. After 7 years, Dunn made his professional debut in 2014, playing young Jessie Ernst in the television series Killer Kids.
- Similarly, when Jackson was 10, he participated in an open audition in San Diego, which led to a showcase in Los Angeles, where he was signed by an agent and manager.
- In 2015, Jackson appeared as Will in three episodes of the hit Showtime series “Shameless.” Then he started getting television roles.
- In the same year, Jackson appeared as a guest in the film “Henry Danger.” In 2016, he appeared in 5 episodes of the Nickelodeon series “Legendary Dudas” as Elmer. Jackson also appeared as a guest star in the TV shows “Colony,” “Glow,” and “Get Shorty.”
- Jackson made his film debut in 2017 with a role in “The Scent of Rain & Lightning,” which was shown at several film festivals.
- Later, he appeared in the American Western film “Gone Are The Days.” In 2019, he made his major film debut as a 12-year-old Scott Lang in the box-office smash “Avengers: Endgame.”
- Similarly, in the same year, he co-starred with Elizabeth Banks in “Brightburn” as Brandon Breyer, a foundling with strange powers.