Facts of Jason (Daily Dose of Internet)
|Sibling:||One older sister|
Jason, also known as Nosaj, is an American YouTuber who runs the YouTube channel Daily Dose of Internet. HeDaily Dose of Internet collects the most recent viral, interesting, and thought-provoking content. He also has a second YouTube channel.
How old is Jason (Daily Dose of Internet)?
On December 3, 1992, the Daily Dose of the Internet was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He was born in the sign of Sagittarius and is 28 years old. He is of American nationality. Likewise, his given name is Jason.
Jason’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. He does, however, have an older sister whose name is also unknown. Similarly, it appears that Jason wishes to keep his personal and family life private and away from the social world. That could be why he rarely mentions his family members on social media. Furthermore, Jason grew up in Chicago, Illinois, and is a huge fan of the Chicago White Sox.
Regarding Jason’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions he attended or is currently attending are unknown at this time. And, given his age, he must have graduated from both high school and university, unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue his studies.
Is Jason (Daily Dose of Internet) single?
Daily Dose of Internet appears to be single at the moment and appears to be more focused on his career and YouTube than on being in a relationship. Or perhaps he wishes to keep his personal and romantic life private and away from the social world and the spotlight. However, even when it comes to his previous relationships, no information is currently available. So we can pretty much assume that Jason has never been in a relationship. Or has done a good job of keeping it hidden and out of sight of the public.
How tall is Jason (Daily Dose of Internet)?
Jason’s body measurements, including height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are currently unknown. And all of his body measurements are still being scrutinized. Furthermore, he has brown hair and brown eyes.
How much is Jason (Daily Dose of Internet) Net Worth?
Jason has an estimated net worth of $8.1 million, with YouTube serving as his primary source of income. Furthermore, his audience has been steadily growing from month to month.
Career line of Jason (Daily Dose of Internet)
- Jason launched a YouTube channel called “Daily Dose Of Internet.” He started this channel on July 15, 2015, and it has received 2,003,859,919 views to date. He looks for the best trending videos or videos that people have forgotten about, compiles them all into one video, and posts it on his channel.
- In order to maintain high video quality, Jason uploads twice a week. Also, he always asks for permission to share videos he finds. He even shares videos of his fans and viewers that they have filmed.
- Jason’s YouTube channel typically features three-minute-long videos showcasing a wide range of intriguing and compelling footage. And the clips usually feature interesting locations, cute animals, and impressive creations.
- Furthermore, contrary to the name of his YouTube channel, the videos are only uploaded once every 3–4 days.
- Similarly, This Is An Air Fish was Jason’s first video on his YouTube channel. This video was published on April 11, 2018 and has received 6.5 million views to date. Tumbleweeds Take Over Town and Bread That Hates Mustard are his second and third videos, respectively. Both of these videos were shared in 2018 and have received 7.5 million and 31 million views, respectively.
- The Best Of The Internet is the most watched video on this YouTube channel. This video was published on December 26, 2019, and it has received 34 million views to date.
- Other popular videos on the channel include Really Stretchy Ice, Falling Off An Underwater Cliff, Self-Healing Fabric, Timelapse Of A Wound Healing, Swimming Under Ice, Dog Gets Too Excited And Passes Out, and The Worst Vending Machine.
- Jason also has a gaming channel called “Sir NOSAJ.” He started this channel on December 18, 2010, and it has received 11,360,284 views so far. He shows footage from video game franchises such as Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. Some of the most popular videos on this channel include The Biggest Jump in GTA 5, “Dome” MW3 Domination Throwing Knife Tutorial, Daily Dose of Internet Exposed, and A Realistic Inspirational Speech.
- However, Jason has stopped uploading videos to this channel. He last posted a video on his channel on June 3, 2020, and he hasn’t posted anything since. The title of the most recent videos is “I am the greatest teammate of all time.”