Facts of Jerome Jarre:
|Full Name:||Jerome Jarre|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Profession:||Professional Entrepreneur and Social media personality|
Jerome Jarre is a French entrepreneur, creator, and humanitarian, as well as a Vine, YouTube, and Snapchat star. Jarre is the fourth most followed person on Vine. He is also a co-founder of the first mobile marketing agency, grape Story.
Childhood and Age of Jerome Jarre
Jerome Jarre (30) is a French entrepreneur and social media personality who was born on June 29, 1990, in Albertville. He was raised by a single mother. His father’s name is unknown, and his mother’s name is Agnes Jarre.
He has a brother whose name is unknown. Gemini is his astrological sign. His religion is unknown. He has included photos of his mother and younger brother on Instagram.
How much is the Net Worth of Jerome Jarre?
Jerome is Vine’s fourth most popular user. In 2015, he received the Shorty Award for Snapchatter of the Year. Jarre has an estimated net worth of $3 million. His primary source of income is from being a professional entrepreneur. And from his Vine video and other activities.
Personal Life of Jerome Jarre
Jarre is straightforward. He got off the phone with U2 frontman Bono’s daughter, Jordan Hewson. In 2015, he revealed his relationship on Instagram. After that, he moved on to the Spanish actor Diego Osorio. Aside from that, he kept his personal and romantic lives private.
Jerome was heavily chastised in 2014 after he posted a kissing prank on John Stamos and Stamos returned the kiss. Soon after, rumors circulated that he was gay. He has lost a lot of followers as a result of that video. The following year, Jerome and Nash Grier decided to meet their fans in Iceland. However, the crowd eventually became too large and unmanageable. As a result, several people were injured, and he apologized on Twitter.
How Tall is Jerome Jarre?
Jerome is 6’3″ tall. Other body measurement details, however, are unknown to the general public. Similarly, he has brown eyes and brown hair. His endearing smile adds to his allure.
Jerome is active on social media. He has over 1.3 million Instagram followers under the handle “jeromejarre.” His Facebook account has over 2 million followers, and his Twitter account has over 1.4 million followers. His YouTube channel has over 975 thousand subscribers.
Career Lines of Jerome Jarre
- After dropping out of school, he started a new business in China. In Toronto, he co-founded Atendy, a software company, with Christopher Carmichael.
- He learned about the Vines while living there, and he has since become obsessed with them. Jerome rose to fame after his Vine video, Don’t Be Afraid of Love, went viral. Six months later, he has 20,000 Vine followers.
- After launching several businesses in China and Canada, he began posting videos on Vine on the day it was launched.
- He then resigned from his business to devote his full attention to Vine. In May 2013, he co-founded GrapeStory.
- It is a talent agency for Vine and Snapchat stars.
- Soon after, Jerome was invited to appear as a guest on an episode of the talk show Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Jerome’s appearance on the show skyrocketed his popularity, and he soon had over 1 million Vine followers.
- Jerome used to post various prank videos and also started projects such as Human (Where he asked the stranger about the most important they would like to send to people). He collaborated on Vines with many celebrities, including Pharrell Williams, Ben Stiller, Beyonce, Arina Grande, and Kristen Bell.
- In 2015, he also launched the #UglySelfieChallenge, encouraging people to stop trying to take perfect selfies.
- Jerome Jarre covers a number of world-famous events, including the 86th Academy Awards and the Cannes Film Festival.
- Ellen was so impressed that she asked Jerome to host the 86th Academy Awards.
- He also collaborated on vines with a number of well-known celebrities, including Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Ben Stiller, and others.