Facts of Jude Law
|Full Name:||Jude Law|
|Net Worth:||$45 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Sibling:||One (Natasha Law)|
Jude Law is a well-known English actor who has won numerous awards. Jude Law is best known for portraying Dickie Greenleaf in the 1999 film “The Talented Mr. Ripley” and Pope Pius XIII in the television miniseries “The Young Pope.” Similarly, he is well-known for his portrayal of Dr. Watson in the iconic Sherlock Holmes series, “Sherlock Holmes”(2009) and “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” (2010). (2012).
How old is Jude Law?
On December 29, 1972, Jude Law was born in London, England. He is 48 years old right now. His birth name is David Jude Heyworth Law. He is a Capricorn, and he is a British citizen.
He was born as the second child of Margaret Anne Heyworth and Peter Robert Law. His mother was a comprehensive school teacher, and his father was an actor and educator who later became London’s youngest headmaster.
Similarly, he grew up in Blackheath with his sister, painter and graphic designer Natasha Law. He attended John Ball Primary School, Kidbrooke School, and Alleyn’s School before discovering an interest in acting.
How much is Jude Law’s net worth?
Jude Law is a multi-millionaire legendary actor who makes a good living from his lucrative acting career. Law’s career began in 1987 and has lasted more than 50 years. He has easily amassed a million dollars from his over 80 films until 2020.
Similarly, through his many films and series, he has amassed a net worth of around $45 million, with a salary of around $7.5 million.
Who is Jude Law dating?
Jude Law has two marriages to his credit. He married Sadie Frost, an English actress, producer, and fashion designer whom he met while working on the film “Shopping.” Rafferty, the couple’s first child, was born in 1996 after months of dating, and the couple married on September 2, 1997. They later adopted their other two daughters, Iris (born in 2000) and Rudy (born in 2002), but their relationship ended on October 29, 2003, after nearly 6 years.
Similarly, he met Sienna Miller, a British-American actress who co-starred in the 2004 film “Alfie.” Soon after, they began dating and were engaged by the end of the year. They divorced in 2006, after two years of dating, after Law publicly apologized to Miller for having an affair with his children’s nanny. They later rekindled their relationship in 2009, only to split up again in 2011.
He briefly dated American model Samantha Burke in 2008, with whom he has a daughter named Sophia (b. 2009). Later in life, he began dating Catherine Harding, with whom he had his fifth child, Ada (b. 2015). After meeting several ladies, he married his stunning girlfriend Phillipa Coan for the second time on May 1, 2019. The couple announced their first child together, a sixth of him, in September 2020.
In addition, he has done philanthropic work, such as organizing a fundraiser in 2004 to raise £2.5 million for the Young Vic Theatre’s £12.5 million redevelopment project. He is also the chairman of the Music For Tomorrow Foundation and an ambassador for the Prince of Wales Children and the Arts Foundation.
How tall is Jude Law?
Jude Law, who is in his forties, is a good-looking man with a well-kept muscular body. He stands 5 feet 10 inches (1.78m) tall and weighs approximately 85kg. His body measurements are 42 inches across the chest, 34 inches around the waist, and 15 inches around the biceps. His skin tone is light, he has brown hairlines, and he has blue eyes.
Career line of Jude Law
- Jude Law began his acting career with the National Youth Music Theatre in 1987, when he appeared in the play “Bodywork.” One of his first major stage roles was Foxtrot Darling in “Philip Ridley’s The Fastest Clock in the Universe.”
- He has appeared in a number of West End and Broadway productions, including “Les Parents Terribles” (1995), “The Ragged Boy” (1988), “Hamlet” (2010), and “Anna Christie” (2012).
- In 1989, he made his first television appearance in “The Tailor of Gloucester,” a television film. He also appeared in soap operas, “Families,” “The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes,” and the short film “The Crane” as the lead.
- Similarly, Law’s breakthrough came in 1994 with the British crime drama “Shopping.” He gained notoriety in 1997 for his roles in the Oscar Wilde biopic “Wilde” and as Billy Carl Hanson in the film “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.” When he was cast as Dickie Greenleaf in the film “The Talented Mr. Ripley” in 1999, Law got his big break.
- His performance earned him a BAFTA Award for Best Actor as well as an Oscar nomination. In 2001, he played Vasily Zaytsev in “Enemy at the Gates,” and Gigolo Joe in “A.I. Artificial Intelligence.” In Sam Mendes’ 1930s period drama “Road to Perdition,” he played a mafia hitman in 2002.
- Furthermore, for his performance in the epic war drama “Cold Mountain,” he was nominated for his second Academy ?Award in 2003.
- He played Kate Winslet’s character’s single-parent child in the 2006 film “The Holiday.” In addition to “The Aviator,” “All the King’s Men,” “Breaking & Entering,” “The Holiday,” “My Blueberry Nights,” and “Sleuth,” he has appeared in a number of other films.
- Law was cast as Dr. John Watson in the 2009 English-American crime adventure film “Sherlock Holmes,” alongside Robert Downey, Jr. and Rachel McAdams.
- Similarly, he returned to reprise his role in the 2011 sequel, “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.” Law returned to the London stage in 2009 to play Shakespeare’s “Hamlet.” In 2015, he starred in the drama “The Young Pope” as Pope Pius XIII. In addition, he will return to the role in the spin-off series “The New Pope” in 2020.
- He appeared as a young Albus Dumbledore in the 2018 film “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.” He went on to play Yon-Rogg in the 2019 superhero film “Captain Marvel.” He is also in the miniseries “The Third Day.” He can also play Captain Hook in a live-action adaptation of Disney’s “Peter Pan.”