Facts of Kelly Ripa:
|Full Name:||Kelly Ripa|
|Net Worth:||$120 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||American actress, T.V personality, and producer|
Kelly Ripa is an American actress, dancer, talk show host, and television producer. Kelly Ripa has established herself as a respected figure in the American entertainment industry.
How old is Kelly Ripa?
Kelly Ripa is 49 years old as of 2019. She was born on October 2, 1970, in Stratford, New Jersey, USA. Her mother’s name is Esther, and her father’s name is Joseph Ripa. Her mother was a housewife, and her father was a bus driver and labor union president. Linda Ripa was her younger sister. From a young age, she was captivated by and dedicated to acting and dancing.
Similarly, she has been studying ballet since she was three years old and also plays the piano and other musical instruments. She is the one who has decided to pursue a career in acting with her family. She is also of American nationality and of Italian and Irish ethnicity.
Education of Kelly Ripa
She attended Eastern Regional High School. Her drama teacher encourages her to pursue a career in acting. Furthermore, she began studying ballet at the age of three. She later attended Camden Community College in New Jersey, where she participated in local theater productions.
How much is the Net Worth of Kelly Ripa?
Ripa has accompanied a significant amount of money throughout her professional career. She is estimated to have a net worth of around $120 million and an annual salary of around $20 million. Ripa is a beautiful, talented actress. She has received several awards for her dedication and hard work in her acting career.
She won the Best Actress Award at the New York International Independent Film and Video Festival for her performance in The Stand-In.
Similarly, she has five Soap Opera Digest Awards and three Daytime Emmy Award nominations, as well as an Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Special. In addition, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce honored her with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Furthermore, on September 15, 2006, she set a Guinness World Record by having twenty-four banana-cream pies thrown at her mouth in one minute as part of a Guinness World Record Breaker theme week on Live!
Who is Kelly Ripa Married to?
Kelly Ripa is a married woman. She was in a long-term romantic relationship with Mark Consuelos, whom she met on ‘All My Children,’ for several years. On May 1, 1996, they exchanged vows and tied the knot.
They have, however, already welcomed three children, Michael Joseph, Lola Grace, and Joaquin Antonio Consuelos. In New York City, she lives happily with her husband and kids. Furthermore, there is information that the lovebirds eloped in 1996 rather than marrying each other in traditional fashion.
Scandals of Kelly Ripa
Ripa addresses her involvement in the college cheating scandal. Ripa and her husband’s names were not mentioned in the same sentence, but they were assumed because they have college-aged kids. There are no other rumors about her personal or professional life.
How Tall is Kelly Ripa?
Ripa has an amazing personality as well as a stunning body. She stands 5 feet 3 inches (1.61m) tall and weighs around 50 kg. Her measurements are 32-24-33 inches. Her bra size is 32A. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are blue.
Career Line of Kelly Ripa
- Kelly Ripa’s professional career began as a dancer, and she appeared in the television series “Dance Party USA” (1986-1992). Following that, she starred as Hayley Vaughan in another popular ABC television show, “All My Children.”
- She appeared in this alongside husband and co-star Mark Consuelos until she left the show in 2002. In addition, Kelly returned for two episodes of this show to commemorate its 40th anniversary.
- Similarly, she is best known for her television work. She has appeared in a number of feature films. She also appeared in the acclaimed Miramax film Marvin’s Room in 1996, alongside Meryl Streep and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She has also co-hosted the show ‘Live! with Regis and Kelly’ since 2001. Regis Philbin co-hosts the ABC morning talk show. Kelly took over for Regis’s longtime co-host, Kathie Lee Gifford.
- Later that month, her co-host, Regis Philbin, announced his retirement from Live! at the age of 80. Kelly took over as host, and the show’s name was changed to Live! with Kelly. She had various guests co-host the show with her, similar to the vetting process she went through to team up with Philbin.
- In September 2012, the show was renamed Live with Kelly and Michael. It has been done since former NFL star Michael Strahan joined the show as a co-host.
- Tension filled the set between April 2016, when Michael announced his departure from the show for Good Morning America. Kelly was not informed of his departure until the day of the official announcement, and as a result, she did not appear on set the following day.
- Kelly returned the following week and spoke in front of the audience about “respect in the workplace.”
- Despite the speech, the tension between the co-hosts was palpable, and after consulting with producers from both Live! and Good Morning America, the co-hosts parted ways in May 2016, four months earlier than planned.
- The show was renamed Live! with Kelly again. In April 2017, Kelly introduced Ryan Seacrest as her new co-host, and the show was renamed Live with Kelly and Ryan. Ryan has hosted American Idol, the radio show American Top 40, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve. Ryan made his first appearance on Live in 2003.
- Ripa made her primetime debut in September 2003 on Hope & Faith, playing Faith Fairfield, an unemployed ex-soap star.
- Since 1996, the half-hour sitcom, co-starring Faith Ford, Ted McGinley, and Megan Fox, has given ABC its best Friday premiere score. However, the show ended in May 2006, with Ripa declaring that she “never wanted to work that hard again.”
- Ripa has also worked as a spokesperson for a number of corporations. Previously, she collaborated with Tide, 7 Up, Pantene, and TD Bank, but she now primarily works with Electrolux and Rykä.
- She is also in charge of the design of her own fitness-inspired activewear line, The Kelly Ripa Collection. Furthermore, she appears in Electrolux television and print advertisements, and her image is widely used on point-of-sale materials and online.