Facts of Kenn Whitaker
|Full Name:||Kenn Whitaker|
Kenneth Dwayne Whitaker, better known as Kenn, followed in his family’s footsteps by pursuing a successful career as an entertainer in the media. He is the younger sibling of eminent award-winning craftsman Forest Whitaker. The 56-year-old entertainer makes a fortune from his work in the industry.
Early Life of Kenn Whitaker
Kenneth Dwayne Whitaker is an actor, best known for being the younger brother of actor Forest Whitaker. He was born on June 8, 1963, in Longview, Texas, United States. Forest rose to prominence with high-profile films such as “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” “Black Panther,” and “The Great Debaters” in the 1990s, and even occasionally worked alongside his brother.
What is the Estimated Net Worth of Kenn Whitaker?
Kenn Whitaker’s net worth is estimated to be over $100,000 as of mid-2020, thanks to his various business successes. While he only has a few acting credits, they have helped him accumulate wealth, and he is likely to have pursued other career paths; however, none of his other endeavors have been made public.
Is Kenn Whitaker Single?
He is possibly single now. When it comes to his personal life, Kenn Whitaker keeps a low profile.
Kenn Whitaker’s Career line
- Kenn was born in Longview, but his family relocated to Carson, California, later. He grew up with three brothers and sisters, the eldest of whom, Forest, was a boy. His mother was an elementary school teacher, and his father was an insurance salesman.
- The family was of Ghanaian Akan descent and Nigerian Igbo descent. Following his older brother’s interest in acting during college, he decided to pursue it.
- He began acting in 1997, with a minor role in the film “Most Wanted,” starring Jon Voight and Keenen Ivory Wayans, who was also credited with writing the screenplay. The story follows a former marine who is accused of assassination and is forced to serve under a top-secret squad to avoid death row. The majority of the reviews for the movie were negative.
- Kenn was cast in “Bulworth,” a film starring Don Cheadle and Halle Berry that follows the life of a California Senator seeking re-election while avoiding an assassin hired to kill him.
- The film was a critical success, receiving an Academy Award nomination and mostly positive reviews, but it did not perform well at the box office. His most recent project was the 1999 film “Life,” which starred Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy and in which he played a minor role.
- “Life” was about two friends who were wrongfully convicted and sentenced to life in prison.
- He dropped out of acting after the film because he didn’t get any major roles. His professional activities have remained a mystery since that time.
- After a Twitter user posted a photo comparing Forest and Kenn, they received a lot of attention in 2018. The news of Forest’s twin brother or Kenn’s resemblance to Forest spread quickly.
- The two photos, however, were just different looks Forest had during his career and were a hoax. Later, an older photo surfaced, revealing that they didn’t resemble each other in the least.