Facts of Kriti Sanon
|Full Name:||Kriti Sanon|
|Net Worth:||$4.4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Sibling:||One (sister: Nupur Sanon)|
Kriti Sanon is a well-known Indian actress and model. Kriti Sanon rose to prominence in films such as ‘Heropanti,’ ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi,’ ‘Luka Chuppi,’ ‘Dilwale,’ ‘Housefull 4’, and ‘Raabta,’ among many others.
How old is Kriti Sanon?
Kriti Sanon was born on July 27, 1990, and she is currently 30 years old. Kriti was born in New Delhi, India, and her zodiac sign is Leo. When it comes to her family, Kriti’s parents are Geeta Sanon and Rahul Sanon. Her father is a chartered accountant, and her mother is a physics professor at the University of Delhi.
Kriti comes from a Punjabi family. Kriti also has a younger sister, Nupur Sanon. Kriti went to Delhi Public School in RK Puram for her education. Kriti later graduated from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in Noida. She earned a Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
How much is Kriti Sanon’s net worth?
Kriti, a talented actress, has won several awards and been nominated for others. She won Best Female Debut at the Filmfare Awards in 2015. Similarly, she was named a Style Icon by the International Indian Film Academy Awards. Last year, in 2020, she was nominated for Zee Cine Awards Best Actor – Female for the film Luka Chuppi.
Kriti was also named to Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list in 2019. The actress was ranked #38 and her annual income was estimated to be $80.9 million (US$1.1 million). Furthermore, Kriti Sanon’s net worth is estimated to be around $4.4 million US dollars.
Is Kriti Sanon dating someone?
Kriti Sanon is most likely single at the moment. The Bollywood actress has not revealed anything about her relationship status. Her last rumored boyfriend was the late Bollywood actor and Raabta co-star Sushant Singh Rajput.
Furthermore, Kriti’s sister revealed in a 2019 interview that Kriti had only dated two people up until that point in her life. The longest of Kriti’s relationships lasted 2.5 years. Kriti has also admitted that she is a hopeless romantic and despises the fact that loyalty is hard to come by these days.
How tall is Kriti Sanon?
Kriti Sanon is approximately 1.73 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall and weighs approximately 123 pounds (56 kilograms). Likewise, the Bollywood actress’s chest-waist-hip measurements are 33-27-34 inches. Kriti also has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Kriti Sanon
- Kriti Sanon is a well-known actress. The well-known actress is best known for her roles in Hindi films. Following her graduation from college, Kriti briefly worked as a model. Initially, the actress made her acting debut in Telugu films. It was in 2014, with the release of the psychological thriller 1: Nenokkadine.
- Kriti played Sameera in her debut film. This character is a journalist who is also the love interest of actor Mahesh Babu’s character Gautham. Gautham is also a successful musician with a shady reputation.
- Following this, actress Sanon was named Filmfare’s Best Female Debut. This honor was given to her for her performance in Heropanti. It is a 2014 action-comedy film directed by Sabbir Khan and starring Tiger Shroff. This was Kriti Sanon’s first project in Hindi cinema.
- Kriti Sanon went on to star in several commercially successful rom-com films, including Bareilly Ki Barfi and Luka Chuppi. Former also starred popular Bollywood actors Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao. In the latter, actor Kartik Aaryan also played the lead role.
- Kriti Sanon’s highest-grossing releases were Dilwale and Housefull 4. The former is a 2015 comical action romance starring established actors such as Varun Dhawan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Kajol. The latter is a 2019 comedy.
- In 2017, Kriti co-starred in Raabta with the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Dinesh Vijan’s directorial debut is with this film. Furthermore, Kriti and Sushant played reincarnated star-crossed lovers.
- The actress has finished filming for the upcoming film Mimi, which will be released in 2021. She has also completed work on the film Hum Do Hamare Do, in which she co-starred with Rajkummar Rao.
- Kriti has also finished filming for Bachchan Pandey as of January 2021. In February 2021, it was revealed that Kriti would be reuniting with her Heropanti co-star Tiger Shroff in Ganapath.
- In addition, she will co-actress with Dhawan in Bhediya. Kriti played Sita in the mythological film Adipurush, which also starred Prabhas and Saif Ali Khan, in March 2021.
- In addition, in September 2016, Kriti launched her own clothing line called ‘Ms. Taken.’ The actress also performed at the 2017 Indian Premier League opening ceremony.
- The Indian actress also endorses a number of brands and products. Kriti endorses a variety of brands, including Titan Watches’ Raga Collection, Parachute, and UrbanClap. In July 2014, the Bollywood actress also launched Tissot’s Quickster Football watch in multiple Indian cities.